What's new

RPG Maker Shota [62studio] LustGrimm Again (RJ323130)

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
:

Supporters also get access to her H-scene.

Mick2000

Reputation score
ahh lovely, the old version (artist) of cow girl. i personally prefer this one than the recent version in Puttel and Wonderland.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
: a Serious Mode similar to Succubus Puttel's, in which some minor NPCs will be replaced by animals that can't be talked to; and an ejaculation countdown during H-scenes. There's also a schedule for trial versions: Ci-en followers will get an early trial version in early October and a proper trial version in November, while Ci-en supporters will get the former earlier and will also get some additional versions.

Oskar1899

Reputation score
reminds me alot of succubus rhapsodia... first the change from random chances to key input regarding avoiding/breaking hold attacks and now the change to the 2. "life" gauge. but well for me it sounds like a good improvement.
Dude, I was thinking the same thing. Love the game and battle system and super excited to see it affect other games in such a way.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

Trial version is now available publicly, but I think it's broken, since I'm getting a (fatal) error message when the game tries to load the tutorial battle against Fess. Aside from her, the basic succubus and lamia are also fightable. Unsurprisingly, the introduction feels pretty close to the original's.

edit: trial's now removed from the ci-en post, presumably to get fixed.
edit 2: and it's back.

edit 3: yeah, demo works now. First impressions of the battle system are pretty positive, not least because battle CGs (2 per enemy) have far more chances to trigger. Lust increases way faster than I remember it, and your clothes seem to fly off at the slightest breeze. It felt pretty tough on normal difficulty, though I wasn't exactly playing to win.

Temptation isn't some guaranteed low health choice anymore, but seems to be a follow-up to seduction attacks that's more likely to trigger at higher lust. Not sure if I've just had bad luck, but whenever I've refused the temptation it's happened anyway (including the level drain), so that's pretty interesting/scary if refusal isn't guaranteed to work. Don't think it's a bug because the accompanying dialogue seems to fit.

Also the battle theme is the best yet and I'm listening to it as I type this.

Last edited:

anon52

Reputation score
@Fossil its most likely not a bug - i have been able to refuse the temptation event on some occassions. As you said the Lust increase is way higher so its a serious threat now.
All things considered i am really impressed with the first look, the new mechanics look promising and i like that the temp events arent such a throwaway choice anymore.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Fighting the Succubi in the forest put the fear of god into me. I have like 8 different save files from save scumming to figure out what to do on NORMAL. It feels like I'm playing a friggin' Shin Megami Tensei game....I kinda like that, but damn. Just having a few more Calm Nuts would help, even if you have to buy them because you're pretty much an easy target to get temptation looped until you get defeated and reset, which I didn't realize also gave you like 2 different moves to actually fight back the first time it happens. It would have been nice to have those from the get go so I wouldn't HAVE to lose, ya know? And fuck me, those quick time events don't play around, I can't even look at the timer, I just have to do it and hope I don't hesitate. This is surprisingly ruthless for a newcomer.

Anyway here are some quick tips for anyone struggling with the demo.
1. You can't lose the first battle with the blonde, it's just a tutorial so just keep attack with kiss then HEAD THE FUCK BACK to the fairy to heal. You can heal your vigor with healing items but you can only heal your stamina used for special moves through the fairies, so don't bother using healing items unless you have high stamina but low vigor and you don't think you can outrun a succubus.
2. Don't bother using the hand commands, neither the lip touch or the ass grope commands. None of the succubi have an ass weakness, and lip touch is strictly worse Kiss.
3. Try to grind to at least lvl 3 off of pink succubi before facing the Lamia in the area above the main forest, you will likely lose simply due to the lack of ways to reset lust and be fucked to submission. Don't worry, you'll reset in the chicken's house and get Thrust and Thrust! which will let you do incredible damage in exchange for draining your stamina really quickly. Thrust! easily does 200+ and 500+ on a crit(yes there are crits in this game), but is functionally a one use ability do to using 60 Stamina. Thrust is 30 and does a consistent 150+ and you can reasonably work around that. My strat is to use Kiss as the main attack, hope to get succubi stimulated to take more damage from every attack, and once their low enough, try to end them with Thrust!
4. Buy new armor when you can. There is a lion that sells three ranks of armor in the main town, don't bother buying the +1. Buy the +2, equip it, grind money until you get 400, then buy the +3. You need every stat buff you can get.
5. There are accessories you can equip to change certain things. DO NOT EQUIP THE BREAST ACCESSORY. I'm 90% sure it makes you take more damage from breast attacks which succubi love to use and if you really want to play just for sex you can get the same effect by just having high lust and waiting on turns/surrendering. Instead, equip the one that gives a 2% boost to...something. I'm not sure what exactly, but I'm 75% sure it allowed me to do more damage every attack OR made stimulating succubi easier.
6. Horde your nuts. Don't waste them, this game has no way to get more thus far. Lose to the succubi first before you even think of lowing your lust, besides you need to lose at least once before getting Thrust and Thrust! as well as I think Surrender.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
that mentions something that will be implemented in the full version of this game. I'm not sure what it means, but apparently it has something to do with the intersection of the concepts of Reverse, Reunion and Respect?

Also, a Cow Girl tapestry is now available for sale and, to celebrate the 3rd anniversary of Lust Grimm, all of 62studio's games are discounted until the 25th of October (Wonderland and Puttel by 20%, the others by 50%).

Fighting the Succubi in the forest put the fear of god into me. I have like 8 different save files from save scumming to figure out what to do on NORMAL. It feels like I'm playing a friggin' Shin Megami Tensei game....I kinda like that, but damn. Just having a few more Calm Nuts would help, even if you have to buy them because you're pretty much an easy target to get temptation looped until you get defeated and reset, which I didn't realize also gave you like 2 different moves to actually fight back the first time it happens. It would have been nice to have those from the get go so I wouldn't HAVE to lose, ya know? And fuck me, those quick time events don't play around, I can't even look at the timer, I just have to do it and hope I don't hesitate. This is surprisingly ruthless for a newcomer.

Anyway here are some quick tips for anyone struggling with the demo.
1. You can't lose the first battle with the blonde, it's just a tutorial so just keep attack with kiss then HEAD THE FUCK BACK to the fairy to heal. You can heal your vigor with healing items but you can only heal your stamina used for special moves through the fairies, so don't bother using healing items unless you have high stamina but low vigor and you don't think you can outrun a succubus.
2. Don't bother using the hand commands, neither the lip touch or the ass grope commands. None of the succubi have an ass weakness, and lip touch is strictly worse Kiss.
3. Try to grind to at least lvl 3 off of pink succubi before facing the Lamia in the area above the main forest, you will likely lose simply due to the lack of ways to reset lust and be fucked to submission. Don't worry, you'll reset in the chicken's house and get Thrust and Thrust! which will let you do incredible damage in exchange for draining your stamina really quickly. Thrust! easily does 200+ and 500+ on a crit(yes there are crits in this game), but is functionally a one use ability do to using 60 Stamina. Thrust is 30 and does a consistent 150+ and you can reasonably work around that. My strat is to use Kiss as the main attack, hope to get succubi stimulated to take more damage from every attack, and once their low enough, try to end them with Thrust!
4. Buy new armor when you can. There is a lion that sells three ranks of armor in the main town, don't bother buying the +1. Buy the +2, equip it, grind money until you get 400, then buy the +3. You need every stat buff you can get.
5. There are accessories you can equip to change certain things. DO NOT EQUIP THE BREAST ACCESSORY. I'm 90% sure it makes you take more damage from breast attacks which succubi love to use and if you really want to play just for sex you can get the same effect by just having high lust and waiting on turns/surrendering. Instead, equip the one that gives a 2% boost to...something. I'm not sure what exactly, but I'm 75% sure it allowed me to do more damage every attack OR made stimulating succubi easier.
6. Horde your nuts. Don't waste them, this game has no way to get more thus far. Lose to the succubi first before you even think of lowing your lust, besides you need to lose at least once before getting Thrust and Thrust! as well as I think Surrender.
That's a lot of tips! If it helps, though, the game should be more balanced when the full version (and its updates) come out. That's how it was with previous games.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
By the way, if anyone's getting the same error that I mentioned in an earlier post, you can fix this by moving your "Game" application into a different location and then moving it back. I found this solution in a troubleshooting guide that was included by 62studio with Lust Friend.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

For the 3rd of the 6 mini-projects the dev's been talking about in their recent ci-en posts, they're running another series-wide popularity poll. The winner will appear in the planned future sequel to Wonderland, or get additional scenes if they were going to appear anyway. Any kind of extra spin-off game for them is undecided. Additionally, other characters that rank highly in the poll are more likely to reappear in the future.

Voting's kinda awkward since you have to put your ci-en user ID into the Google form first, and then you can vote for your top 3 (1st = 3 points, 2nd = 2 points, 3rd = 1 point). You can also vote on twitter using the ci-en twitter link and your votes get more points that way or something, just read the post if you're interested.

Voted for Lina & Jina, Est (Sloth) and Sea Urchin in that order. There were a few others I really wanted to vote for but I leaned towards those I thought had a better chance of ranking highly.

Last edited:

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For the 3rd of the 6 mini-projects the dev's been talking about in their recent ci-en posts, they're running another series-wide popularity poll. The winner will appear in the planned future sequel to Wonderland, or get additional scenes if they were going to appear anyway. Any kind of extra spin-off game for them is undecided. Additionally, other characters that rank highly in the poll are more likely to reappear in the future.

Voting's kinda awkward since you have to put your ci-en user ID into the Google form first, and then you can vote for your top 3 (1st = 3 points, 2nd = 2 points, 3rd = 1 point). You can also vote on twitter using the ci-en twitter link and your votes get more points that way or something, just read the post if you're interested.

Voted for Lina & Jina, Est (Sloth) and Sea Urchin in that order. There were a few others I really wanted to vote for but I leaned towards those I thought had a better chance of ranking highly.
Jeez, the guy has an his work cut out for him, a remake of one oh his game alongside, planning a sequel and 3 other mini-events like this featuring his giant roaster of characters? There are triple a publishers with less reverance for their work this this guy. I might just support him out of sheer respect.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. This however is just for display, as in the actual game animation will be limited to the titjob scenes of Fess, Ideal, Manuve, Rotkappchen, Lust Reaper and Sea Succubus.

astr0b0i

Reputation score
Finally got around to trying out the demo, got to say, is it just me or is the concepts for the current demo Defeat Scenes a bit weak when compared to the original? Pink-haired Succubus-chan 2nd scene is regular vagina sex which feels a bit boring when compared to the original's focus on kissing (which stood out as being unique) and the Lamia's paizuri scene doesn't play up the sadism angle and dirty talk as much.

That said, man Fess's sprites are the hottest she has ever been. They better deliver on her scenes or I'll be sad (she had some really good dirty talk during her original Paizuri BJ scene)

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
, a mysterious white-haired succubus who will first appear in Mt. Munagoto.
LGA white succ.jpg

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

Popularity poll results are out (top 50ish only). Excuse any typos or butchered names:

50th (23pt) Pooka
50th (23pt) Succubus (regular)
50th (23pt) Hard Succubus
50th (23pt) Trick Succubus
47th (24pt) Sea Succubus (swimsuit)
47th (24pt) Queen of Hearts
47th (24pt) Lesser Succubus
45th (25pt) School Succubus (uniform)
45th (25pt) Avar of Greed
43rd (27pt) Bubble Succubus
43rd (27pt) Queen Slime
42nd (28pt) Librarian of Space-time
41st (31pt) Sheep Sisters
39th (32pt) High Succubus (Wonderland ver)
39th (32pt) Magic Imp
38th (34pt) Cow Sisters
37th (35pt) Desert Phantom
35th (36pt) Grand Succubus
35th (36pt) Queen Cow
33rd (37pt) Shandilla
33rd (37pt) Milky Succubus
32nd (39pt) White Rabbit
31st (42pt) Dormouse
29th (43pt) Lux of Lust
29th (43pt) Honeybee
28th (47pt) Lesser Imp
27th (49pt) Rotkappchen
26th (50pt) Kikimora
25th (51pt) Breast Youkai
24th (52pt) Police Succubus
23rd (53pt) Cheshire Cat
21st (54pt) Lina & Gina
21st (54pt) Hatter
19th (55pt) Nekomata
19th (55pt) Ideal
18th (57pt) Chloe
17th (59pt) Bosewicht
16th (60pt) Dark Succubus
15th (61pt) Titania
14th (62pt) Lewis
13th (67pt) Est of Sloth
12th (75pt) Alice
11th (76pt) Holy Succubus

10th (81pt) 62-chan
9th( 82pt) Cow Girl
8th (91pt) Goddess
7th (93pt) Succubus Dancer
6th (94pt) Lust Reaper
5th (98pt) Maid Succubus
4th (99pt) Super Breast Succubus
3rd (104pt) Fess
2nd (109pt) Plain Succubus
1st (149pt) Carroll

Pretty much impossible to be overjoyed with the results of a poll like this, but Carroll's a decent 1st place at least. Dancer scoring highly and Est leading the 7 sins are the other highlights.

Madflavor

Reputation score
2nd place is a weird one for me. Why her?

. This however is just for display, as in the actual game animation will be limited to the titjob scenes of Fess, Ideal, Manuve, Rotkappchen, Lust Reaper and Sea Succubus.
That's great and all, and I love the preview of the Cow Girl. But I really wish they would take the time they need and have an animated scene for all the girls. I'd happily wait another few months for a more complete package. If you're gonna remake LustGrimm, go all out.

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

Popularity poll results are out (top 50ish only). Excuse any typos or butchered names:
I've translated the post with the results . It's pretty interesting, I wonder if there'll be more of this commentary by Nekomata and Hatter in the future.

2nd place is a weird one for me. Why her?
Apparently, lots of fans like the contrast between Plain Succubus' usual quiet personality and her boldness during H-scenes.