What's new

RPG Maker Shota [62studio] LustGrimm Again (RJ323130)

Sam223

Reputation score
Is it? I have done everything but that achievement in the game. Unless there is a third version of that fight I am missing.

Edit: So I did a second quick play through, Did both of her fights. Still never popped up for me.
Did You ever figure out how to get this achievement?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
you know the book they made there a page about 62-chan that says from lustgrimm again at the bottom there are 2 pic from scenes are those scenes in game just asking since the other characters in the book shows there scenes you get.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
you know the book they made there a page about 62-chan that says from lustgrimm again at the bottom there are 2 pic from scenes are those scenes in game just asking since the other characters in the book shows there scenes you get.
62-chan only gets H-scenes in her own game, 62-chan's Challenge.

swellmeat

Reputation score
^The alphabet change must've been it, because the issue seems exclusive to the TL9 patch. (TL8 works fine...and before then, maybe people just weren't writing it right? Its MA20, as in two-zero)
sorry 2 necro
if you ctr+f in Map003 for the cow dialogue and change the code in the json to "MA20" it lets you in

Attachments

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
This game has now been released for Android.

hypo

Reputation score
If this game is a remake of lust grimm, then there's no need to play the older version, right? or are they different and both canon?

ZeroX7

Reputation score
If this game is a remake of lust grimm, then there's no need to play the older version, right? or are they different and both canon?
Outside of nostalgia to see what the original is like, there is no real point to playing the original now that Again is out.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
you could say there the h-scenes since in the original Rotkappchen has a cow girl scene when in the remake she does not which made me sad or like the teacher in again has a titjob and breastfeeding handjob when in the original she has a footjob but ya there not really a point in playing the original over the remake unless you want to watch the h-scenes of the original game

noluck

Reputation score
The scenes in the original and the remake are actually pretty different from each other. I honestly feel like the remake made a mistake in regards to one of the scenes, where it was a lot more personal in the older version.

astr0b0i

Reputation score
Correct - the scenes are different in both versions. Personally I liked a lot of the originals better.

At bare minimum you might want to check out the recollection room of the original game.

ExposedPlace

Reputation score
The original game had pretty different game mechanics, much less forgiving than the remake version but more fun in my opinion.
The other main factor is that some h scenes are different, as other people already pointed out.
The remake also contains many more scenes and some are animated.
The two games also run in different versions of RPGMaker.
I honestly recommend you to play the old version first if you have the patience to go through both games, since the old version gives a very different vibe (and I think a better one) compared to the new one.