What's new

RPG Maker Shota [62studio] LustGrimm Again (RJ323130)

noriyasu2606

Reputation score
2.01 is out. You'll need to redownload the game from DLsite ( ; I assume the Mac version will be released soon), then download .

Please remember to keep any talk of translation in the translation thread (linked in my signature).
but I checked on DLsite, version still 1.54

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
played 2.0 the scenes are nice one thing i want to know 2 places there are signs with lvl and gear one is in the school i lowered my lvl to match the sign and equipped the gear it said nothing happened unless its like you should be around this lvl type of thing.

odoto

Reputation score
hemlo, basic tutorial for anyone lost on what to do 'cause they cant read japanese (like me) but still wanna progress
>go to the house of beginning and interact w/ the glowey circle, this will unlock the areas of heaven / the school you couldnt go to before
>go to heaven and go to the new area, the trick for the warp circles is to use the top-right one then just keep going clockwise of the last one you used
>go to the school in junk town and go to the basement, interact with the glowy bookshelves to find the key to proceed
>then, provided you have all the previous pages go to harmonia town and go as far north as you can go then east to ???'s house and the door should open
>btfo red riding hood again

alfalfafafa

Reputation score
Really excited to play this once it's translated. Dancer is my favourite character in the series and the CG does not disappoint for this one. The dancer event scene is hot asf.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
It's up to 2.05 now. As usual, this is mainly bug and balance fixes.

overlord999

Reputation score
hello there guys, i was wondering i downloaded the 2.05 patch and replaced after finishing ver 1.53. After reading Demonia's letter a didn't get the cutscene at the beginning house and can't proceed at the dawn of heaven. do i have to download on DLsite or there is a fix?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
hello there guys, i was wondering i downloaded the 2.05 patch and replaced after finishing ver 1.53. After reading Demonia's letter a didn't get the cutscene at the beginning house and can't proceed at the dawn of heaven. do i have to download on DLsite or there is a fix?
Yep. you need to download ver 2.0 from DLsite first, then start applying the 2.x patches to it. Applying patches to ver 1.53 doesn't do anything, cause the bugs they are patching aren't there. But don't worry, you should be able to copy your save over.

TomokiSakurai

Lurker
Reputation score
guys idk why but the last succubus in the cg room in the top left corner does not show cg, the script goes ok and all but the cgs are not showed, does anyone know how to fix this? also what does the usual password unlock here? here is my save, if someone has a save where these things function could you please send it to me?

Attachments

BlackAion

Reputation score
Anyone know how to fight last boss in 2.0? I have all the missing pages and the story key but the unopened hut northeast of harmonia town wont open.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how to fight last boss in 2.0? I have all the missing pages and the story key but the unopened hut northeast of harmonia town wont open.
i was able to fight the final boss after doing heaven and the school and going to the house that alone in the woods northeast of harmonia there must be something you didn't do or your not at the right place

Mick2000

Reputation score
on 2.0 update, you need to fight Goddess on heaven stage and the teacher at the school stage in the underground library, if you have all the 7 missing page after fighting the teacher there should be a blue book behind her, you need to interact with the book and it will give you a key to open the door

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. In addition to announcing Ver2.09 of this game + some other things, it also has a poll where Ci-en followers can vote for (from out of 10 options) a H-scene that will appear in a future game, or perhaps just as images. The deadline is February 12. The options are:
  • Rotkappchen sex
  • Manuve with a whip
  • Manuve sex
  • Hard Succubus breastfeeding handjob
  • Scylla vore
  • Succubus Dancer puff-puff + sex
  • Fess breastfeeding
  • Succubus Officer confinement in her clothes
  • Chloe sex
  • Chloe kiss + handjob

Reputation score
As i using 2.06 I can update without problem right ? And did they say what it come in this new version

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
finished 2.0 with the translation it was fun i dont understand the point of the text befor some bosses like saying stuff like lvl 80 below and with ether a debuff active or piece of gear i did some of them on other save to see what happens nothing, the only real problem i have is your stamina it regens to slow and your skills cost alot and the one skill that you have that regen stamina gives you 20 since i almost always use the lvl 3 skills that cost 20 as well i spend a alot of turns spamming charge to get 20 back just to lose everything again after 3 attacks.

Mick2000

Reputation score
finished 2.0 with the translation it was fun i dont understand the point of the text befor some bosses like saying stuff like lvl 80 below and with ether a debuff active or piece of gear i did some of them on other save to see what happens nothing, the only real problem i have is your stamina it regens to slow and your skills cost alot and the one skill that you have that regen stamina gives you 20 since i almost always use the lvl 3 skills that cost 20 as well i spend a alot of turns spamming charge to get 20 back just to lose everything again after 3 attacks.
that's why you either only use level 2 skill or stock tons of stamina potion.
but yeah, i do think it's a little unbalance on that matter

Troy168

Reputation score
Now I know that this is off-topic. But there appears to be a Succubus in Wonderland sequel in the work if I were to judge by this Ci-en post.

Then again, it could be borrowed assists from Succubus in Wonderland, but that new Lesser Imp Succubus has me thinking that it's a new Succubus in Wonderland game at work.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Now I know that this is off-topic. But there appears to be a Succubus in Wonderland sequel in the work if I were to judge by this Ci-en post.

Then again, it could be borrowed assists from Succubus in Wonderland, but that new Lesser Imp Succubus has me thinking that it's a new Succubus in Wonderland game at work.
There is a sequel and there's already a thread for it: https://ulmf.org/threads/62studio-no-to-notane-demon-in-wonderland.14556/