What's new

RPG Maker Shota [62studio] LustGrimm Again (RJ323130)

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

:
- LustGrimm Again has been updated to Ver2.10, this just fixes Succubus Santa's standing artwork. You need to redownload the game from DLsite to update.
- 62studio's games have collectively reached 77,777 downloads.
- Work on Demon in Wonderland, M Galaxy and GESTALTER (which will be ~106 pages long) continues
- Also some answers to fan questions

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
By the way, there's a genocide route to this game as well. I didn't notice it before because it requires playing a completely separate version of the game, LustGrimm Dummy (downloaded from ). To do the route, you need to
  • win Brave victories against certain bosses (Alraune up to the three sisters) and talk to 6 or more of the succubus NPCs who appear after you've done this, they're found in
    • Mt. Munagoto Area A southeast
    • Insomnia Cavern, where there's a large hole + 2 soldiers
    • Daydream Tower 1F west
    • Elisha Cave 1F northeast
    • Pirate Ship northeast
    • Waterway northeast
    • Animal Forest
  • collect at least 60 medals
  • listen to the 666 frequency on the Grimm Radio
Once you done all these conditions, save in Hoshifuri Village: Outskirts and transfer your save file to the dummy version of the game. Talk to the Hatter to go somewhere else. Go deeper inside and escape. Finally, examine the sign a few times.

This info is taken from a fanmade guide and translated from Japanese.

Credit to various people on Discord for bringing my attention to this.

I'll update the translation soon, and when I do, I'll have a translation for the Dummy game as well.

is there desert phantom in this game as well?
She's in the final dungeon. That fact made me briefly consider changing the English translation of her name, since she's no longer in the desert, but since she's still apparently wearing the clothes of a desert-dweller, I decided to leave it be.

sugarv

Reputation score
I can't seem to access the secret Marota fight, tried both "MA20" and "MA2O" and neither will work
Was the code changed?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I can't seem to access the secret Marota fight, tried both "MA20" and "MA2O" and neither will work
Was the code changed?
That's odd, I'm pretty sure that's the code originally released by Marota. The only explanation I can think of is that I changed the English alphabet in the game files (from JAPAN3 to LATIN1) so that renaming the main character would use a normal font. This might prevent players from inputting the correct code. But I think this problem has been reported elsewhere even before my latest translation, which was when I changed the alphabet.

Troy168

Reputation score
It could either be the password to Demon in Wonderland or possibly a remake of Lust Friends. We won't know until the dev releases the game.

kkiceninja

Lurker
Reputation score
So I need a bit of help. I am trying to unlock all the achievements but I am missing one.

I am wondering if there is anyway to unlock it right now or is it part of something else at the moment?

Attachments

Troy168

Reputation score
So I need a bit of help. I am trying to unlock all the achievements but I am missing one.

I am wondering if there is anyway to unlock it right now or is it part of something else at the moment?
You need to defeat Rotkappchen in V2

kkiceninja

Lurker
Reputation score
You need to defeat Rotkappchen in V2
Is it? I have done everything but that achievement in the game. Unless there is a third version of that fight I am missing.

Edit: So I did a second quick play through, Did both of her fights. Still never popped up for me.

Last edited:

madman32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's odd, I'm pretty sure that's the code originally released by Marota. The only explanation I can think of is that I changed the English alphabet in the game files (from JAPAN3 to LATIN1) so that renaming the main character would use a normal font. This might prevent players from inputting the correct code. But I think this problem has been reported elsewhere even before my latest translation, which was when I changed the alphabet.
^The alphabet change must've been it, because the issue seems exclusive to the TL9 patch. (TL8 works fine...and before then, maybe people just weren't writing it right? Its MA20, as in two-zero)

overlord999

Reputation score
do you have any idea what red fragments are used for? i think it is related to rainbow fragments since the description mention MC stats...

overlord999

Reputation score
it increases one of the stats i think
it seems it doesn't do anything, maybe there is a limit to the icreasing stats... i don't know

also there is an issue with my achievements... for example in this screenshot it shows that i am missing most orb release although i completed all achievements regarding all elements orbs... isn't there a fix to this or should i contact the support team?

Attachments

ExposedPlace

Reputation score
do you have any idea what red fragments are used for? i think it is related to rainbow fragments since the description mention MC stats...
red fragments don't do anything, they are fake rainbow fragments that you get from scams and they're useless

overlord999

Reputation score
red fragments don't do anything, they are fake rainbow fragments that you get from scams and they're useless
That's too bad man, i hoped it had some purpose but it doesn't seem the case. by the way does any of you know something about my issue regarding missing achievement i posted few days ago? i decided to start all over again on a different folder... it seems that issue also affects all the other save files and a fresh new game.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
LustGrimm Again has been updated to Ver2.11, which fixes a bug with guest character behaviour in battle. You can update your game by redownloading it from DLsite.

Also, , Suminagashi (who drew Soft Succubus and Cafe au Lait). It's called "Carried by Big Girls!" (大きい女の子に運ばれる!) It's a mystery game about a guy and three female schoolmates who get transported to another world, the guy is inexplicably shrunken down and so he's carried around by the girls. Soft Succubus will appear in the game as a guest character. Oh, and Osatou has drawn a picture of Soft Succubus in his style to celebrate the game.

Troy168

Reputation score
LustGrimm Again is now updated to Ver2.12.