What's new

RPG Maker Shota [62studio] LustGrimm Again (RJ323130)

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
There's an interesting chart on 62studio's Twitter showing the relationships among the various games. The green lines represent connections between games (e.g. Lust Friend being a sequel of Lust Grimm), with dead-end lines seemingly linking to games that are still in planning. What's interesting is that this seems to suggest that Wonderland's sequel will be connected to both Succubus Puttel and Lust Memory, and that LustGrimm Again is going to have its own sequel.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
R2.png

New guest character 'Dolce', courtesy of . It's the same circle that contributed Lilith as a crossover character in Succubus in Wonderland. Her power is "Reunion", which increases her strength if she battles the same person on multiple occasions (but does nothing during the first fight).

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
: she's Viruti (or perhaps Vilty), a bee girl from the circle MOON KNIGHT SPARKLE. Her unique power is Reverse, which lets her reverse time.

Viruti.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
has quite a lot of info on this game:
  • Ver1.0 will cover up until Magrut defeats Rotkappchen and returns to his world for the first time.
    • It will have 42 succubi with 85 H-scenes
    • The 3 guest succubi will appear in this version
    • There'll be a new area, the Old Succubus House (旧サキュバスハウス), accessible after defeating the final boss
  • Ver2.0 will be released 2-3 months later with the rest of the game
    • Some parts of the story will be different from Lust Grimm, though the three sisters and the true final boss will remain
    • Most of The Dawn of Heaven and the library underneath the school will only become accessible here, along with their unique succubi
  • The Succubus House will be moved to next to Outset House, letting you access it earlier
  • Some succubi will have different artists from before
  • For Ver1.0, the H-scenes that will be animated are the titjob scenes of Sea Succubus, Fess, Ideal, Manuve and Rotkappchen
  • For paying supporters, there are previews of the Mimic and an animated scene. In my opinion, the Mimic's new artwork is really good
In unrelated news, 3 fanfictions are promoted (one of which is the second chapter of Succubus Puttel After, which I've translated here) and some Succubus in Wonderland-themed LINE stamps are revealed.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
cant wait to be able to play this want to see how much it changed form the original game. and whats this about old succubus house aint that the gallery? with the same it sounds like it be a map with enemies rather then a gallery.

Reputation score
New post is up with a look at the final boss collaboration character. It mentions that she doesn't have a unique power but is resistant to sexual damage. Also seems they are getting ready to update the demo for paid supporters before the end of March with a public demo to follow.

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
New post is up with a look at the final boss collaboration character. It mentions that she doesn't have a unique power but is resistant to sexual damage. Also seems they are getting ready to update the demo for paid supporters before the end of March with a public demo to follow.
"resistant to sexual damage", the entire series work with you defeating the succubus with sexual attack, the only time you do something else is in LustFriend by befriending everyone even the true final boss. but this is Lust Grimm, dialogue option are LustFriend gameplay mechanic, are we gonna have to talk our way on the final boss??

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
"resistant to sexual damage", the entire series work with you defeating the succubus with sexual attack, the only time you do something else is in LustFriend by befriending everyone even the true final boss. but this is Lust Grimm, dialogue option are LustFriend gameplay mechanic, are we gonna have to talk our way on the final boss??
From my interpretation, the final boss doesn't like troublesome things and you might be able to win by enduring her attacks?

Also, here's a picture of her:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
her face is cute well most of the enemies in those game are cute anyway but i have to say those melons are way huge

Reputation score
I'm really interested to see how the collab bosses will function as a fight. To be honest, most of the fights I liked from succubus in wonderland were the gimmick ones. The Cheshire cat quiz and the white rabbits time stop ability fight were pretty hot. Too bad the quiz was a one time only fight.

Mick2000

Reputation score
her face is cute well most of the enemies in those game are cute anyway but i have to say those melons are way huge
to be fair there's plenty of succubus in Lust series that have this size of melon before. back in Grimm i remember one succubus that always look sleepy one.
I'm really interested to see how the collab bosses will function as a fight. To be honest, most of the fights I liked from succubus in wonderland were the gimmick ones. The Cheshire cat quiz and the white rabbits time stop ability fight were pretty hot. Too bad the quiz was a one time only fight.
i do agree with the unique fight with Chesire Cat and White Rabbit, but the cat is a little bit annoying, most question require you to pay attention to detail and understanding japanese to certain degree (disregard the translation here), i personally manage to do it in first attempt. but if there's more of those fight it might get pretty annoying.
i still would like to see more of this kind of unique fight tho.

Reputation score
I more meant that I would have liked the gallery to have that particular fight in it as well, rather than having to have a save from right before that battle. It's just is a nice addition for me when the boss characters have something to set them apart from the standard mob. Seems more memorable to me. That's why when the Cheshire refight was just standard fair, I didn't care as much. Quizzes can be kinda annoying as a mechanic though.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Reputation score
It sounds like if all goes well, they will put up the paid demo tonight. The public version is supposedly happening in mid April. And while there hasn't been much on the ci-en front in terms of new info, there was a few cool fan-arts posted and a 10,000 follower thank you graphic.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. It covers everything up to Welcome Road North and save files from earlier demo versions can be used. The demo will be released to the general public in mid-April, and the full game may come out by the end of May.

Madflavor

Reputation score
. It covers everything up to Welcome Road North and save files from earlier demo versions can be used. The demo will be released to the general public in mid-April, and the full game may come out by the end of May.
V2 of Succubus in Wonderland came out July of last year. Is this the longest timeframe between releases from 62Studio? I wonder if Covid slowed them down, or if they're simultaneously also doing early work on Wonderland 2.

Nonetheless I'm excited to try out the demo!

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
V2 of Succubus in Wonderland came out July of last year. Is this the longest timeframe between releases from 62Studio? I wonder if Covid slowed them down, or if they're simultaneously also doing early work on Wonderland 2.

Nonetheless I'm excited to try out the demo!
They also released Carroll in Wonderland back in January. And they've been mentioning their progress on Wonderland's sequel as well; in fact, I've just posted in the other thread about a recent tweet they made.

I've just started the demo from the beginning and it looks pretty good so far. The Succubus House isn't accessible yet, though.

Madflavor

Reputation score
They also released Carroll in Wonderland back in January. And they've been mentioning their progress on Wonderland's sequel as well; in fact, I've just posted in the other thread about a recent tweet they made.

I've just started the demo from the beginning and it looks pretty good so far. The Succubus House isn't accessible yet, though.
Yea I’m liking the demo as well. Art looks great, although I do kind of miss the semi animated defeat scenes. I’ve been playing on Hard, and while challenging, it feels balanced.