What's new

RPG Maker Shota [62studio] LustGrimm Again (RJ323130)

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
wasn't the temptation thing always been the same back in OG LustGrimm? if i remember correct when your Lust is high the temptation will almost always succeed
Temptation wasn't really a thing in Lust Grimm. And I just tested refusing a temptation in Succubus Puttel, and I succeeded despite being at 100% Lust.

alfalfafafa

Reputation score
Temptation wasn't really a thing in Lust Grimm. And I just tested refusing a temptation in Succubus Puttel, and I succeeded despite being at 100% Lust.
I did a full run of LG a few days ago and there were quite a few in-battle temptation events. Cowgirl would ask you to suck her tits, and if agreed you'd become a breast addict and take extremely high damage (instant loss unless you massively outlevel her). The succubus dancer had a 5 level drain in her trance dance if you agreed. This one you could refuse regardless of lust. The mimic would tempt you into her chest, and if rejected at high lust she would respond "that wasn't a question" and you'd get in. There was a high degree of randomness to it, you could be tempted inside the chest against your will even at low lust (ie random number between 1-100 vs your lust). I honestly can't remember if there were many others as I've been playing so much of the lust series in the last week they kind of blend together.

Technically, the succubi weren't all that deadly in Lust Grimm, either. After all, they always let the player go the first time around (except the Scylla; you apparently escape her through unexplained means). The game in which the succubi are most deadly seems to actually be Succubus Puttel.

LustGrimm Again does seem to increase the challenge in some ways: enemy temptations now always succeed if you're at high Lust, and Push Actions now have a 3-second limit instead of a 5-second limit.
I always figured they were just working around the obvious plot hole of the fact you don't get a game over screen by the MC being "resurrected" or "escaping". Against Scylla in LG for example, the first time you lose to her the text *says* that you were swallowed and died inside her. In LG the Grand Succubus (and others?) make mention of this in the unique end that "you seem to have some protection against death, always escaping at the last moment, but I have found a way to break it". She then proceeds to break the MC's mind beyond all hope by making him cum repeatedly for 24 hours straight, then keep him for eternity in her womb. It was my understanding it was a given that when losing to a succubus (at least the second time) you really should be presented with a "game over" screen and are enslaved to the succubus.

After playing LGA again I noticed that "no running from restraints" is now a thing again, though it doesn't seem to apply to all restraints. You can also toggle an option in the settings to automatically fail push button actions (so it's like LG, you always get restrained when they use the move), however this mode still uses push button for escape rather than the lust meter.

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I did a full run of LG a few days ago and there were quite a few in-battle temptation events. Cowgirl would ask you to suck her tits, and if agreed you'd become a breast addict and take extremely high damage (instant loss unless you massively outlevel her). The succubus dancer had a 5 level drain in her trance dance if you agreed. This one you could refuse regardless of lust. The mimic would tempt you into her chest, and if rejected at high lust she would respond "that wasn't a question" and you'd get in. There was a high degree of randomness to it, you could be tempted inside the chest against your will even at low lust (ie random number between 1-100 vs your lust). I honestly can't remember if there were many others as I've been playing so much of the lust series in the last week they kind of blend together.

I always figured they were just working around the obvious plot hole of the fact you don't get a game over screen by the MC being "resurrected" or "escaping". Against Scylla in LG for example, the first time you lose to her the text *says* that you were swallowed and died inside her. In LG the Grand Succubus (and others?) make mention of this in the unique end that "you seem to have some protection against death, always escaping at the last moment, but I have found a way to break it". She then proceeds to break the MC's mind beyond all hope by making him cum repeatedly for 24 hours straight, then keep him for eternity in her womb. It was my understanding it was a given that when losing to a succubus (at least the second time) you really should be presented with a "game over" screen and are enslaved to the succubus.

After playing LGA again I noticed that "no running from restraints" is now a thing again, though it doesn't seem to apply to all restraints. You can also toggle an option in the settings to automatically fail push button actions (so it's like LG, you always get restrained when they use the move), however this mode still uses push button for escape rather than the lust meter.
Huh, didn't remember that many temptation events. It's been a while since I played Lust Grimm. Though my point was that temptations weren't as ubiquitous as they were starting from Succubus Puttel.

I looked at some LG scenes again and you're right. I've been mixing up LG with later games, where there's more scenes that end with the succubus leaving the MC afterwards.

Mick2000

Reputation score
dear god that looks nice, all girls in new art with higher resolution, also those new HUD looks neet, can't wait for it to released

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I feel like the original LG was the best game these guys have put out.
[blah blah]
Still artistically and content wise the best studio out there by a country mile, I wish they'd just stick closer to what made LG successful
I'm not sure how I can agree or disagree any more.

The artist can't draw breasts to save his life. They're going for 'BE' content, and should make their games reflect such a fetish, which I don't partake in. In my eyes it's a terrible waste, as especially the faces are as cute as they can possibly get. They're cutting off a sizeable part of their potential customers IMHO, while not attracting the true BE fetishists community.
Content-wise, they're in a rut. LG had everything they needed, yet they could never take a stance. Which is fine! There are predatory girls, there are kind girls. LG reflected that well, with the GREAT help of the translator, but subsequent games felt awfully constrained. I mean, choose one, or not. LF, the last game from this circle I've played and bought, already showed some faults here.

In my eyes, they try to reach too wide a customer base, while failing to appeal to reach the one they do cater to properly. Revisiting an old classics of theirs will, in my opinion, not benefit them in any possible way, as they will only show their current faults when they had close to none.

If anything, I hope they get out of this rut, because they're a circle with great potentital. Which is completely wasted on me, because of the artistic direction, first and foremost. I can't possibily be the only one here loving women with the body they have in RL. :unsure:

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

The artist can't draw breasts to save his life. They're going for 'BE' content, and should make their games reflect such a fetish, which I don't partake in. In my eyes it's a terrible waste, as especially the faces are as cute as they can possibly get. They're cutting off a sizeable part of their potential customers IMHO, while not attracting the true BE fetishists community.
Content-wise, they're in a rut. LG had everything they needed, yet they could never take a stance. Which is fine! There are predatory girls, there are kind girls. LG reflected that well, with the GREAT help of the translator, but subsequent games felt awfully constrained. I mean, choose one, or not. LF, the last game from this circle I've played and bought, already showed some faults here.

In my eyes, they try to reach too wide a customer base, while failing to appeal to reach the one they do cater to properly. Revisiting an old classics of theirs will, in my opinion, not benefit them in any possible way, as they will only show their current faults when they had close to none.

If anything, I hope they get out of this rut, because they're a circle with great potentital. Which is completely wasted on me, because of the artistic direction, first and foremost. I can't possibily be the only one here loving women with the body they have in RL. :unsure:
By BE, are you referring to breast expansion? That's the only time I've ever seen BE used in a fetish context, and there really isn't much breast expansion in 62studio's games (I think Milky Succubus is the only example of this). If you're referring to big breasts more generally, then I don't really see how they don't appeal to breast fetishists. The art definitely isn't anatomically accurate, but this is hardly unusual for art of characters with unrealistically large breasts. Also, there are multiple artists.

Mick2000

Reputation score

i'm not sure about "appeal to wide customer base" here because to begin with hentai games is a niche market, what 62Studio making are games that appeal with so many big breast body and a little boy as a player, that even more specific fetish with wider variant in it.

also artist can't draw breast? i'm not sure how did you think of that, as a breast lover i can clearly say the artist doing a fantastic job (i can't say the quality improve over time tho, it's a up and down), if you talk about a weird body proportion then sure, this is a fantasy game featuring a fantasy creature known as Succubus, a lust devil, real lore wise Succubus said to be able to shift their body according to their partner desired.

and for BE, you need to be general about term "BE", because most of us would confuse it as "Breast Expansion" and it 62Studio game BE is rather very and can be count with single hand, and pretty much what i would say is the same as Green Thoughts there

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I did mean "Breast expansion" - that's a term I only learned of recently...
Loving breasts is fine, but some of us don't like them big, or like the natural, bio, silicon-free, growth-hormons-free ones best. I think it wouldn't be too hard or costly to include 2-3 breast sizes as pic variants. They'd gain at least one customer (who'd probably stick with the 'normal' size all the way :p).

Well, I'm not kink-shaming either, if that's the way they reaaally want to go, then it's OK. As you said, they're not women.
But I can't be the only one thinking that way, (regretfully) avoiding this circle for the same reasons.

Last edited:

idpersona

Reputation score
Are the Cow Girl's refight scenes accessible in the demo,or are they not available?

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

New ci-en post. The release date's been confirmed as June 30th, providing the dlsite submission on the 27th goes according to plan. There's also some info about the eventual ver2 (with the true ending etc) - it's expected to be released after 3 months at the earliest, subject to the lead artist recovering as anticipated.

Ver2's also undergone some changes as a result of the artist's health problems, though not major ones. The number of CGs is expected to be the same, with many characters having no change or currently planned change in their artist. The definite exceptions are listed as the school succubus (both uniform and gym clothes versions) and the angel, who'll apparently be drawn by someone else now.

Mick2000

Reputation score
I did mean "Breast expansion" - that's a term I only learned of recently...
Loving breasts is fine, but some of us don't like them big, or like the natural, bio, silicon-free, growth-hormons-free ones best. I think it wouldn't be too hard or costly to include 2-3 breast sizes as pic variants. They'd gain at least one customer (who'd probably stick with the 'normal' size all the way :p).

Well, I'm not kink-shaming either, if that's the way they reaaally want to go, then it's OK. As you said, they're not women.
But I can't be the only one thinking that way, (regretfully) avoiding this circle for the same reasons.
i don't find this as kink-shaming but i confuse about the little "complain" here, 62Studio target audience is those who love em BIG and that should be very clear already, you don't go to metal concert and complain the music is too loud. this is a niche product inside an already niche market. i love all their product because literally every single 'tag' used in this game is all my favorite.

also for "Breast Expansion", again this game only have Milky Succubus who have that, so far no one does that.
Are the Cow Girl's refight scenes accessible in the demo,or are they not available?
nope, i figured you won't be able to encounter them because it's the end of the demo, hence i make a save file exactly before the trap

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i don't find this as kink-shaming
I'm glad you didn't take offense. But ask, like, any woman? They might not be so quick to agree. And the fact I cannot see any succubus here as a woman, much less a desirable one, would be the very issue I'm trying to address.

also for "Breast Expansion", again this game only have Milky Succubus who have that, so far no one does that.
Well, BE sounded like a great idea (in my mind) to satisfy both their current fans and the would-be ones. While giving their artstyle an excuse to be so... excessive. Relay the idea to them if you also think so. No need to reply, I don't belong in this thread (again, regretfully).

In any case, don't mind me and fully enjoy this circle's works if you can! ;)

Mick2000

Reputation score
too late, i'm replying anyway
I'm glad you didn't take offense. But ask, like, any woman? They might not be so quick to agree. And the fact I cannot see any succubus here as a woman, much less a desirable one, would be the very issue I'm trying to address.
i don't think so about that, if a women play hentai games that's because they horny like most of us here and if she came here and play Lust Grimm then either she also like it big or she's shotacon. this is niche market community bro, not twitter filled with shitstorm of retatd cancel culture.
if you fail to see the charm of the character design in this game then it's your own problem, everyone have it's own preference and i would guess your preference is not this game.
Well, BE sounded like a great idea (in my mind) to satisfy both their current fans and the would-be ones. While giving their artstyle an excuse to be so... excessive. Relay the idea to them if you also think so. No need to reply, I don't belong in this thread (again, regretfully).

In any case, don't mind me and fully enjoy this circle's works if you can! ;)
well i absolutely like BE and i wish to see little bit more from them but not so much to the point it got oversaturated.

Chaos135

Reputation score
Personally, I think I prefer the original CGs more, but that's just because they seem to be a bit simpler, and a bit more proportionate/clean. I won't say the artist hasn't gotten better, but their style took a turn that I'm less fond of, is all.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Personally, I think I prefer the original CGs more, but that's just because they seem to be a bit simpler, and a bit more proportionate/clean. I won't say the artist hasn't gotten better, but their style took a turn that I'm less fond of, is all.
i have to disagree on that, personally i find the recent work by the artist more cleaner and brighter than before and in comparison of OG and remake i find most of the remake art looks better (don't count some enemy that drawn by different artist like harpy)

alfalfafafa

Reputation score

I'm not really sure if I agree or disagree since I'm not really sure what you mean by breast expansion. As others said, the only BE in the games I can even think of is the milky succubus in LF. And although I'm not a fan of BE, she did have great art.

There's plenty of art I don't like in the series, but I just pretty much ignore those succubi. Not every one of them is "for me". The ridiculous size breasts on some of the succubi are also not my thing. There are some pretty average/below averagely drawn succubi in LG (though there are in later games as well), maybe those are applying to a specific art fetish, I don't know. But I would say, overall, that the art has improved. The bodies, breasts and cuteness/hotness of the succubi in the later games is on average, better in my opinion.

I agree on the point of returning to the roots of LG. I'm really hoping LGA returns more to what was actually in.. LG, and that influences the direction going forward.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
too late, i'm replying anyway
Err, I should clarify what I meant by my genious idea (typo intended for irony).

They could make every succubus have a 'normal' breast size available, and make it possible in various way to inflate them to the size they apparently favor. Or even larger, if they're crazy like that 😅 It would open up some new possibilities to refresh the gameplay, and appeal to a much wider audience.
If I remember correctly, the Succubi there are for the most part figments of MC's imagination. It would make sense their bodies aren't an open and shut case. The breasts are supposedly like this to begin with, because of MC's preferences, aren't they?

Just my two cents, really :unsure: Or just me unwillingly trying to force them to accept my tastes. But the idea sounded constructive, in my head at least.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Err, I should clarify what I meant by my genious idea (typo intended for irony).

They could make every succubus have a 'normal' breast size available, and make it possible in various way to inflate them to the size they apparently favor. Or even larger, if they're crazy like that 😅 It would open up some new possibilities to refresh the gameplay, and appeal to a much wider audience.
If I remember correctly, the Succubi there are for the most part figments of MC's imagination. It would make sense their bodies aren't an open and shut case. The breasts are supposedly like this to begin with, because of MC's preferences, aren't they?

Just my two cents, really :unsure: Or just me unwillingly trying to force them to accept my tastes. But the idea sounded constructive, in my head at least.
make the succubus to have it big or small depend on player preference is too much of a stretch if you ask me, it's like they trying to appeal too much on eveything. also an attempt to appeal on all direction would lead to drop in quality due to the idea of appealing on all instead of focus on certain element, at least that's how i view it. 62Studio isn't big and all artist they work with are all big breast lover.
also in term of development, trying to implement that idea is a nightmare because that mean you need asset of 'every girls X available size option for player' which would make the game file sized too big just for the sake of variation. i know a method where you can just have asset of variety of breast cut out and put it according to player option, but such method doesn't work here due to several scene on LG would make such thing very hard to do anyway.

succubus in real lore able to shift their physical body to match their partner preference. but we don't know about that in LG, they never specify anything about Succubus able to shapeshift their physical body in any 62Series. sure there's one like Milky Succubus who able to change breast size but that's only her so far.
also no, all Succubus in LG isn't like the way they are because MC preference, the world where MC trapped already exist far before the MC even involved in this entire kerfuffle

your idea sounds forced if you ask me. again, trying too much to appeal on all direction that it failed in all direction. i'm not saying it's bad idea but i'm saying it won't work, at least not if you're not a big group with variety of resources like Dieselmine (heck, those bastard able to make variety of game from normal human to monster girl and with all kind of fetish, who know how big they actually are)

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
  • As a reminder, there'll be separate DLsite pages for the Windows and Mac versions.
  • Also, 62studio recommend leaving one of your save slots free in case they implement additional elements (not sure what this means).
  • There'll be a 20% discount for the first 20 days of release.
  • Finally, if you're a Ci-en supporter, you can get a discount coupon from the linked article.