What's new

RPG Maker Shota [62studio] LustGrimm Again (RJ323130)

Lazyrick

Reputation score

... and the link

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
People might've figured this out already, but if you subscribe to the dev on ci-en you can get a discount for the game from A more expensive subscription gives you a larger discount, and the coupon from the 500 yen tier saves you about 1,400 yen so it's a good deal. Unsure if it'll still be available next month.

Also make sure to get if you haven't already.

Last edited:

strife2cloud

Lurker
Reputation score
People might've figured this out already, but if you subscribe to the dev on ci-en you can get a discount for the game from A more expensive subscription gives you a larger discount, and the coupon from the 500 yen tier saves you about 1,400 yen so it's a good deal.

Also make sure to get if you haven't already.
Thanks for the tip, I wish they didn't use ci-en though, I can't get my credit card to attach to my account so it doesn't automatically renew. I always have to buy points. It's funny because I use it to buy stuff on dlsite and other Japanese website all the time. It's not a security issue on the card from the bank side. I even have subscriptions in fantia. Just Ci-en doesn't work.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
The game's release is also being advertised by other circles who are involved in it:

The current version is 1.05. If you've downloaded an earlier version, you can easily update it by downloading a smaller patch file ( , about halfway down the page). This contains a www folder, which you should copy into the game folder replacing the existing www folder (if you already have save data, first back that up and then copy it into the newer www folder). Note that this won't actually change the version number shown when you open the game.

I'll update the game's translation soon. For now, please be patient and keep an eye on the translation thread (https://ulmf.org/threads/62studio-lustgrimm-again-translation-rj323130.14756/).

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.

Mick2000

Reputation score
haven't got time to play so i'm just gonna ask, is there any game breaking bug or massive imbalance on game parameter just like what happen back in Succubus Puttel?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i played on normal and i did not run into any bugs at all if you remember what to do from the original then the game is not that long to beat cant wait to replay it once its translated on hardest setting.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Has anyone else had trouble downloading the Mac version of the game? I've tried downloading it on two different computers, I've tried clearing my cookies and restarting my browser, I've tried two different browsers, but I keep getting "Failed - Network error". It can't just be an issue with my network because I downloaded the Windows version just fine.

Mick2000

Reputation score
my only suggestion would be VPN, my country block access to DLsite to begin with so i need to bypass with VPN so i can't if it's working normally or not

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Never mind, managed to download the game now. Turns out the problem was my antivirus software, and by temporarily stopping part of its functions, I was able to download the game.

Also, the latest version is now 1.08.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Also, the latest version is now 1.08.
jesus christ how many patch they gonna throw, is there a log of thing they fix or change in that every log? it's not even 24 hour after release and we already got 7 patch
well i shouldn't complain much cause that mean the dev works hard to improve their stuff and they're very responsive about it

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well the game at 1.11 now you can see the changed log on the blog where you download the patch

noluck

Reputation score
Already stuck on this one. They put a statue up in the heaven area that I can't figure out how to get rid of.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Already stuck on this one. They put a statue up in the heaven area that I can't figure out how to get rid of.
pretty sure you cant do heaven yet since in my succubus house i already have everything unlocked

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
The latest version is now 1.12.

For anyone who isn't following the translation thread, I recently released a translation patch for Version 1.05.

This seems to be Version 2.0 content. Based on the game files, you should be able to get the Missing Page for this area from a certain character without needing to actually go through the area.

Mick2000

Reputation score
So all the enemies are back again like Lust reaper as final boss ?
well it's basically remade so she might be but following the development of all their past game Lust Grimm Again definitely gonna have major update later to include True End and i'm pretty sure Lust Reaper gonna be added later

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i hope so was pretty sad that the school area had no enemies at all i do like the teacher

astr0b0i

Reputation score
Was gonna ask if they cut out the succubus school part since I didn't see any enemies in the house. Very sad but maybe they'll return in v2 - since the H-Scenes are all changed, there are some I prefer in the original game but in this case I was hoping for the Teacher to finally get Paizuri or something that isn't a footjob and it turns out she isn't even in, lol.