What's new

RPG Maker Shota [62studio] LustGrimm Again (RJ323130)

AdamantEG

Reputation score
The latest version is now 1.23.

You can go to the Succubus House by going left from Outset House (though the house doesn't open up unless you advance the story a little) and then go to the top right corner and talk to the NPC here. This unlocks everything in the Succubus House, though it also locks you inside.
Weird thing is, I've gone through Alpa and Alraune, and still haven't gotten the house to drop. Made it all the way to Harmonia Town and still had nothing result with opening the house. How far off from it opening *am* I? I mean, I have a separate save so I can go through the story itself, but I was hoping to use the house to see what's *different* about the scenes. Would it be too much trouble to just ask for a save if I'm far off from unlocking the house? Or tell me what I'm missing to unlock it?

Seriously, I'm not sure how much further I have to go. Lol

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Weird thing is, I've gone through Alpa and Alraune, and still haven't gotten the house to drop. Made it all the way to Harmonia Town and still had nothing result with opening the house. How far off from it opening *am* I? I mean, I have a separate save so I can go through the story itself, but I was hoping to use the house to see what's *different* about the scenes. Would it be too much trouble to just ask for a save if I'm far off from unlocking the house? Or tell me what I'm missing to unlock it?

not sure if there something you need to do to unlock it but the dog was not at the entrance after i beaten the first boss

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

That's weird, I just tested this and the house should open up after the Fess tutorial battle. This sounds like a bug. What game version are you using?

Here's my save data. My actual progress is in the first few slots and is up to Harmonia Town, while the last slot is in a fully unlocked Succubus House.

Attachments

AdamantEG

Reputation score
That's weird, I just tested this and the house should open up after the Fess tutorial battle. This sounds like a bug. What game version are you using?

Here's my save data. My actual progress is in the first few slots and is up to Harmonia Town, while the last slot is in a fully unlocked Succubus House.
Hmmm, apparently ver 1.05. Do the updates download automatically or is there a way to get them off the dl-site. xD

I bought the completed version of Lust Grimm (original) so I'm unsure if this is a method done in-game, out-of-game in the folder, or on the dl-site itself.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Hmmm, apparently ver 1.05. Do the updates download automatically or is there a way to get them off the dl-site. xD

I bought the completed version of Lust Grimm (original) so I'm unsure if this is a method done in-game, out-of-game in the folder, or on the dl-site itself.
the update from DLsite kinda slow, or rather depend on the dev itself, for the newest patch check 62Studio Ci-en here

apparently the patch already on 1.23 by today date
also what make you think the game would update itself automatically, you download it through website not launcher like steam you know

AdamantEG

Reputation score
the update from DLsite kinda slow, or rather depend on the dev itself, for the newest patch check 62Studio Ci-en here

apparently the patch already on 1.23 by today date
also what make you think the game would update itself automatically, you download it through website not launcher like steam you know
Yeah, so, I'm an idiot.

I looked over Green's translation notes and noted in the topic's second page it wouldn't work past 1.05, or would revert the system information. So, that's on me. My apologies for causing a confusion; I normally don't get games that are still in the development phases, so this isn't a usual process for me. I enjoyed the original the point, story and scene wise, I actually decided to bite the bullet and buy it. So... Yeah, I'll just wait for a translation for H-Scenes since I'm pretty sure there isn't one covering the entirety of the house *yet*. But I'll keep checking back both places. Sorry for the confusion, again. I just didn't read the second page in the other topic. xD

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

Actually, I forgot that if you apply my translation, that changes your game version to the version I made the translation in (1.05). I'll release a translation for a later version asap.

Also, are you able to get into the Succubus House using the save I gave you?

Kellam

Reputation score
32... yeah, that is a really low level. I considered 50 a somewhat low level as while I had putted around for a little bit, the collab characters are internal level 80. It's a pretty big jump in lategame in that regard, considering how the Nurse Succubus in Howling Castle is level 48. But this doesn't really make the battles particularly impossible until you get all the way to the girl that has unconditional oneshots. Well, that one would probably also be pretty possible if we knew what status ailment she was weak to.

Remember that in Again Succubus House refers to the building to the left of the starting house, not where it was in the original Grimm. If you try that area you won't get in until postgame.

Anyone know how the Brave conditions for boss fights work yet? Mainly for Alraune, Alp, and presumably Sayu as those are the ones I didn't get on accident?

Last edited:

overlord999

Reputation score
hello there, i wanted to ask you guys something if i may... i tried a couple of days ago the new updated version of Lust Grimm Again (Ver 1.23). at first it worked out but couldn't show animations at all, plus at some point img error accours such as engaging combat with enemies (since this version was just released i wasn't that surprised). i tried to apply the update once more and this time even though at the main menu shows Ver 1.23 it seems i can't go pass the trial version just like ver 0.11... any suggestions on how to solve it? or trying a previous version perhaps?

bunnybunbunsBUNS

Reputation score
Been reading through this thread and the documentation work has been great to follow. Love that LG is getting the following it deserves tbh. You guys are doing great work!I haven't gotten around to playing the game myself (and might just save it for when version 2 is released), but I did peak at the cg and it generally looks great! The bunny is my favourite, they turned a pretty generic looking enemy in the original and gave her a huge upgrade in the remake.

I read that the "post main story"(I guess?) will be saved for the end of the year. I hope that they make some alterations to the hidden page requirements, mainly the "use this skill type x amount of times". It felt really grindy to reach those quotas since 98% of enemies are weak to breast attacks only. Just really slowed things down.

Kellam

Reputation score
They changed the ratios of who's weak to what attacks in this game, this time I felt like butts were too common a weakness, and that vaginal was too rare of one. That being said, butt is easy to max and there are lategame bosses weak to each element (besides butt) that can be used to grind for orbs and level simultaneously. ...Level comes pretty fast when bosskilling though so that's only enough to max one more, I'm currently about 200 attacks off of the full 12.

dkass15

Reputation score
So what do you do after getting all the ingredients from the 6 hidden neko girls?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
So what do you do after getting all the ingredients from the 6 hidden neko girls?
Wait for Version 2, where you can find the last girl. After collecting all 7 Nekoballs, you can summon Shenyan to grant one wish and bring back everyone killed by King Pickle-o.

rewind610

Reputation score
I'm missing one of the neko girls, i've found the ones in lacrima village, beach, dopamine path,awilda cave, and lost woods. anyone know where the sixth one is?

dkass15

Reputation score
I'm missing one of the neko girls, i've found the ones in lacrima village, beach, dopamine path,awilda cave, and lost woods. anyone know where the sixth one is?
There's one within the path to the top of the mountain where you can pick up the trash and throw pebbles

rewind610

Reputation score
that's the Dopamine path one, I found the one i was missing and she was in the junk town church

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I want to like this game but... man...

This game is like... 85% foreplay. I was bored so I counted.
14 intercourse out of 90 scenes in total.

I mean... I should've expected something similar considering the original LustGrimm was like 70% foreplay, but it's way higher in this game, and they added more enemies and CG.

The very little intercourse that's in this game will just flash by your screen too as they're just one off skills. Not like the enemies will get to use them though. The protagonist absolutely decimates any and all enemies that appear on screen if you're even half decent at the game. Because the game uses the same randomly spawning item system as their Carrol game, you'll be inundated with Calming Nuts even pretty early on, and herbs so you're never at risk of losing. Enemy grabs give you a lot of time to get out of them too.

I feel like the main form of eroticism here is just the standing pictures of the enemies.

There's no emotional attachment to any of the sexual stuff that's happening which they did at least decent on in the Wonderland games.
__
Not to be all negative though.
The production values are really great, and the focus on mature well-proportioned girls is absolutely to my tastes.

I got about 5 hours in before I realized this game just isn't very sexually arousing and stopped.

Playing the original LustGrimm and I noticed it's surprisingly just as unsexy. Guess my tastes in gameplay have changed.
__
But man...
There are only 14 sex scenes in this entire game out of 90 scenes. Well by my count. Maybe I missed one and it's actually 15?

Last edited:

noluck

Reputation score
I want to like this game but... man...

This game is like... 85% foreplay. I was bored so I counted.
14 intercourse out of 90 scenes in total.

I mean... I should've expected something similar considering the original LustGrimm was like 70% foreplay, but it's way higher in this game, and they added more enemies and CG.

The very little intercourse that's in this game will just flash by your screen too as they're just one off skills. Not like the enemies will get to use them though. The protagonist absolutely decimates any and all enemies that appear on screen if you're even half decent at the game. Because the game uses the same randomly spawning item system as their Carrol game, you'll be inundated with Calming Nuts even pretty early on, and herbs so you're never at risk of losing. Enemy grabs give you a lot of time to get out of them too.

I feel like the main form of eroticism here is just the standing pictures of the enemies.

There's no emotional attachment to any of the sexual stuff that's happening which they did at least decent on in the Wonderland games.
__
Not to be all negative though.
The production values are really great, and the focus on mature well-proportioned girls is absolutely to my tastes.

I got about 5 hours in before I realized this game just isn't very sexually arousing and stopped.

Playing the original LustGrimm and I noticed it's surprisingly just as unsexy. Guess my tastes in gameplay have changed.
__
But man...
There are only 14 sex scenes in this entire game out of 90 scenes. Well by my count. Maybe I missed one and it's actually 15?
Can't help but agree with you. They also changed quite a few of the sex scenes into foreplay, like Alps and Maeve. On the other hand, Ideal got her first sex scene. As for scenes, half are Paizuri because all enemies get two, Paizuri and Super. So think of it like 14/45, which is still iffy.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Can't help but agree with you. They also changed quite a few of the sex scenes into foreplay, like Alps and Maeve. On the other hand, Ideal got her first sex scene. As for scenes, half are Paizuri because all enemies get two, Paizuri and Super. So think of it like 14/45, which is still iffy.
I counted on a gallery I found online since I didn't finish the game. There's 90 scenes.
It's 14/90.