What's new

RPG Maker Shota [62studio] LustGrimm Again (RJ323130)

Where can the Grimm Radio be found? I've played through most of the game yet haven't found it.

The Grimm Radio is right at the beginning,

As soon as you leave the starting house, go down till you get to the 3 Chest (red, blue, wooden). Then go to the left where you see the 2 flowers. There's a hidden room in the forest. The middle chest has the radio.

On the Random side note, My first place though and I got 52 of apparently 50 Red Riding Medals. Not sure if there is in fact more than 50 or somehow I got a duplicate. My play time is 12 Hours and I played on the hardest difficulty. Another great work from 62 Studios.

On the Random side note, My first place though and I got 52 of apparently 50 Red Riding Medals. Not sure if there is in fact more than 50 or somehow I got a duplicate. My play time is 12 Hours and I played on the hardest difficulty. Another great work from 62 Studios.
i would like to know all location of each Red Riding Hood medals, i only got like more than half.

i would like to know all location of each Red Riding Hood medals, i only got like more than half.

Here you go, you can probably use Google Translate.
I was actually originally thinking of maybe doing another run taking note of the medals since I kinda wanted to do one anyway to get the achievements. But then I realized, someone else out there had to have made a guide. And now I realized that I still missed a bunch of medals because there's actually 64 (although you only get rewards up to 50).

My apologies if this was addressed but I couldn't find any of it but is it a known bug where the enemy cutout image appears mid fight when they comment on something and it stays there? Also is there any way to beg for the level drain attacks?

Last edited:
My apologies if this was addressed but I couldn't find any of it but is it a known bug where the enemy cutout image appears mid fight when they comment on something and it stays there? Also is there any way to beg for the level drain attacks?
that bug happen sometime to me and somehow it fix itself.
nope, either chance your way by wait for them to actually do it, or just watch it on succubus house. you can battle any succubus you have encountered at succubus house, it also give you "beg" skill to have them use certain skill you want from them so there's that.

that bug happen sometime to me and somehow it fix itself.
nope, either chance your way by wait for them to actually do it, or just watch it on succubus house. you can battle any succubus you have encountered at succubus house, it also give you "beg" skill to have them use certain skill you want from them so there's that.
Yeah I tried it at the succubus house but the beg attacks are just their basic damaging attacks. They seem to do it randomly but I'm not sure of the pattern on it.

Are the armour clothes in the succubus house the only ones available in the game? .-.

Are the armour clothes in the succubus house the only ones available in the game? .-.
define "armour clothers" cause i dont get the question here
if you ask "is all succubus that present in the succubus house is the only succubus that is available now?" then yes because the dev about to give 2.0 update which contain true ending and several other succubus.

• The main illustrator has recently been discharged from hospital
  • Ver1.5 will be coming out on the 30th or the 31st
  • Something new will be previewed in September
Sep 2021 preview.jpeg
  • There's a brief music clip for Demon in Wonderland. More info on this will also be revealed in September

man, i didn't catch the news that he got hospitalized, good for him for recovered.

so what will be new in 1.5 other then added scenes will there be more stuff to do? i want to know if i should download it when it comes out or wait for 2.0

so what will be new in 1.5 other then added scenes will there be more stuff to do? i want to know if i should download it when it comes out or wait for 2.0
Aside from new scenes, it seems that there'll be: new Chloe events (not sure if these are H-scenes), the option of fighting Manuve again, added decorations to the exterior of Daydream Tower, preparation for something in the future, and the option to speak to (but not yet fight) the Hatter.

(and later patched to 1.51):
  • Succubus Officer's temptation requires you to have cleared 1.0's story and is in front of Rotkappchen's house. If you see all of it, it'll make your next fight against a Succubus Officer much harder (unless you erase your memories)
  • The scene with multiple Cow Girls requires you to clear 1.0 and all 4 Cow Girl temptations, and is on the 2nd floor of Harmonia Town's inn
  • Super Breast Succubus has 3 events in Hoshifuri Village, and requires you to clear 1.0 and be at least Level 7
  • There's also various minor changes like being able to get Chloe's scene even if you missed it(?), being able to refight Manuve in Lacrima Village and a new character on the outskirts of Hoshifuri Village
As I mentioned in the translation thread, I'll release a translation patch for this in a few days.

• Super Breast Succubus has 3 events in Hoshifuri Village, and requires you to clear 1.0 and be at least Level 7
is this level 7 as in your character level? i mean if you want to defeat Rotkappchen for normal ending you probably need to be level over 20, so by the time you clear 1.0 you definitely already over 20, maybe 30. this is a weird requirements.

is this level 7 as in your character level? i mean if you want to defeat Rotkappchen for normal ending you probably need to be level over 20, so by the time you clear 1.0 you definitely already over 20, maybe 30. this is a weird requirements.
The original Japanese for the requirements is "<条件>Ver1クリア+Lv7以上". I'm guessing the level requirement is because it drains 6 levels, so you need to actually have enough levels to be drained, but I haven't tried this out yet.

The latest version is now 1.52, which includes some bugfixes.

, 62studio have just previewed an upcoming game: M Galaxy, a game where you're stuck in space and must visit 10 planets to gather the power of Crystal in order to return. It will be a collaboration involving 10 circles who make M games (I assume this means games with a masochistic male protagonist, like 62studio's). It will be released in 2022.

M Galaxy preview.jpeg

Also revealed in this post is the composer for Demon in Wonderland: Cres., the same person who did the music for Succubus Academia.

damn that some big collaboration project right there, hope it turns fantastic.

Back