What's new

RPG Maker Shota [62studio] LustGrimm Again (RJ323130)

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
The hentai multiverse grows!
Only the femdom creators from what I'm seeing.

The latest version is now 1.52, which includes some bugfixes.

, 62studio have just previewed an upcoming game: M Galaxy, a game where you're stuck in space and must visit 10 planets to gather the power of Crystal in order to return. It will be a collaboration involving 10 circles who make M games (I assume this means games with a masochistic male protagonist, like 62studio's). It will be released in 2022.
Scifi with female assertive sexual content focus?
This is rare.

The only other one I can think of is, my game and The World a Robot Girl Dreams Of.
It's most likely due to two factors.
MGQ and MGE being the progenitors and creating the interest from other developers are both fantasy based.
RPG Maker defaults to fantasy settings with its tile system so people default to fantasy settings when it comes to development.

And that one studio that creates big boobed chicks in maledom settings did a modern and scifi one as an rpg. Can't remember the studio name.

Edit: kamichichi. They did a sci-fi.

Last edited:

Nowadon

Reputation score
So we're gonna visit other planets while asking random aliens to step on us.

very good.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
So we're gonna visit other planets while asking random aliens to step on us.

very good.
I really hope not. I hope there's some romance and emotional attachment involved.
If it's like you find a band of burly pirates, and they're all under this hot alien chick, and when you meet that chick she'll let you through her blockade if you fuck her, that'd suck. So impersonal... wouldn't want to fuck a huge slut anyway.

If it's more along the lines of each planet has an issue, and when trying to resolve an issue you meet a hot alien space chick that has the same goals, and as you adventure she keeps pestering you to fuck you, that'd be awesome.

Basically I hope the plot for the girls is more like ExcessM and less like Fenoxo.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
There's two new Ci-en posts:

There's going to be a collaboration between this game and Marota, one of the artists who's also a Vtuber. This will involve Marota releasing in which she'll draw the Kikimora for the upcoming Demon in Wonderland. At the end of this video, Marota will reveal the password needed to fight Dummy Marota-chan, a version of her avatar that appears in LustGrimm Again.

Also, there's previews of the art of the Succubus Dancer and (for Manuve Plan supporters only) Desert Phantom.

Succubus Dancer LGA.jpeg

In less welcome news, due to RPG Maker MV not being supported on macOS Big Sur 11.0, 62studio will be making future games for Windows computers only. They're currently learning how to use MZ, but there's still no concrete plans for that.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
In less welcome news, due to RPG Maker MV not being supported on macOS Big Sur 11.0, 62studio will be making future games for Windows computers only. They're currently learning how to use MZ, but there's still no concrete plans for that.
These games had macOS support before?
Color me surprised.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Color me surprised.
They've been releasing Mac versions of their games starting from Lust Friend. It's something I appreciate since my main computer is a Mac.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
, with various minor bug and balance fixes. Interestingly, there's also updates for Succubus in Wonderland and Succubus Puttel.

By the way, anyone wanting to access the secret area with Dummy Marota-chan can do it by talking to the cow outside the starting house multiple times. Eventually the cow offers to lead you here if you know a secret code, which is
MA20

You need to go to the option in the bottom row, second from the right, and click on it twice to get to English letters and Hindu-Arabic numbers.

Once you're there, you need to talk to the cow to Dummy Marota-chan's left and pick "Yes" before she'll talk to you.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Color me surprised.
:rolleyes: Given that most of RPG Maker MV is just node-webkit, why is that a surprise ?
Unless the dev got the bright idea to use something Windows specific and while that happened every now and then with ruby makers, since MV that became very rare.

moe342

Reputation score
I forgot how good the story was in this game.... damn

strife2cloud

Lurker
Reputation score
Doing a (mostly) full Achievement real run. Gotta say sorta painful. I finish going through the game story hit level 99. Found out that the bosses have a special "Brave" mode fight that require fighting at certain levels. Drain almost all my levels from 99 back to 7. According to my in game lore I think Super breast succubus (who can drain 6 levels immediately for the low cost of 1 warp ticket) should now be super massive and probably can beat the final boss easy considering how much power I gave her (Hopefully Version 2 doesn't have me fighting her or something and her power level is a multiplier of how many levels lost lol).

That wasn't actual all that painful in the actual of it. But I have to say, randomly occurring achievements are the worst. There's a guy you give weeds to that has a 1% chance of giving you an achievement for giving him weeds and you getting a special item. I can only store 99 items at a time and I definitely have given him more than 100 in the course of my play through but still haven't gotten the achievement. There's a few other random achievements that also use a random number generator, but that one is the worse at 1%.

But like always this ranks as one of my all time favorite H-game. The story, art, and everything is just wonderful.

:rolleyes: Given that most of RPG Maker MV is just node-webkit, why is that a surprise ?
Unless the dev got the bright idea to use something Windows specific and while that happened every now and then with ruby makers, since MV that became very rare.
macOS 11 removed 32-bit support entirely. So RPGMaker MV just decided to not spend time making a 64-bit client since MV has been around for 7 years already.
The new RPGMaker MZ does have support for the newer macOS 11. It more or less make sense they stop adding features to older clients after a while. RPGmaker MV projects can also be very easily imported into MZ anyways too.

strife2cloud

Lurker
Reputation score
Doing a (mostly) full Achievement real run. Gotta say sorta painful. I finish going through the game story hit level 99. Found out that the bosses have a special "Brave" mode fight that require fighting at certain levels. Drain almost all my levels from 99 back to 7. According to my in game lore I think Super breast succubus (who can drain 6 levels immediately for the low cost of 1 warp ticket) should now be super massive and probably can beat the final boss easy considering how much power I gave her (Hopefully Version 2 doesn't have me fighting her or something and her power level is a multiplier of how many levels lost lol).

That wasn't actual all that painful in the actual of it. But I have to say, randomly occurring achievements are the worst. There's a guy you give weeds to that has a 1% chance of giving you an achievement for giving him weeds and you getting a special item. I can only store 99 items at a time and I definitely have given him more than 100 in the course of my play through but still haven't gotten the achievement. There's a few other random achievements that also use a random number generator, but that one is the worse at 1%.

But like always this ranks as one of my all time favorite H-game. The story, art, and everything is just wonderful.

macOS 11 removed 32-bit support entirely. So RPGMaker MV just decided to not spend time making a 64-bit client since MV has been around for 7 years already.
The new RPGMaker MZ does have support for the newer macOS 11. It more or less make sense they stop adding features to older clients after a while. RPGmaker MV projects can also be very easily imported into MZ anyways too.
EDIT: Woah, I ran into something new when I was releveling my character. There was a random succubus out of place which I think was setting up version 2
It said "It's over. It's over. It's already over. Just what is the point in continuing? There is no meaning in continuing" Then it got "Remove Virus and deleted".
since you mention Succubus in Wonderland and Puttel also got updates, I wonder if this ties in somehow. They did say the universe is all together.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Lots of people have been using electron for RPG Maker MV, and honestly... with RPG Maker's history with dependencies, I'm having a hard time swallowing the fact that they made an engine with pre-packaged dependencies.

That on top of the fact that when I was using RPG Maker MV around 1.0 release to just test things out, I do not remember there being export options.

Mick2000

Reputation score
so i kinda blind on this game now, i finished the main story and the normal ending before 1.50 ver, i also did the collab fight and everything.
now that 1.50 drop, where am i suppose to go now? where to advance and get new content?

Ace04

Reputation score
so i kinda blind on this game now, i finished the main story and the normal ending before 1.50 ver, i also did the collab fight and everything.
now that 1.50 drop, where am i suppose to go now? where to advance and get new content?
They really only added an additional scene for the Cowgirls Orgy in Harmonia towns hotel (Assuming you got tempted by the cowgirl beforehand.) Super breast succubus in Hoshifuri village outskirts, and the police officer succubus right outside Red riding hoods house.

There's also a familiar character in the outskirts of Hoshifuri as well.

I believe that's it aside from the Dummy marota-chan thing Green mentioned

strife2cloud

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know where Sayu is? she's in succubus house and achievement list but I never ran into this boss succubus. The achievement also says it's in Version 1 too so I presume she's somewhere i just haven't found yet.

gungnirodin

Reputation score
Anyone know where Sayu is? she's in succubus house and achievement list but I never ran into this boss succubus. The achievement also says it's in Version 1 too so I presume she's somewhere i just haven't found yet.
Sayu is in the desert south of junk town, Find the secret hideout south of pole and you'll find a ladder down with two cactus beside it

Headintheclouds

Reputation score
Does anyone know where this scene is? It's on several sites that have images/cgs of the game, and I can't seem to find it in the game. It seems to be Super Breast Succubus, but I only know those 3 scenes with her. Not sure if this is just an image that's just there as something for version 2.0, or what.

dkass15

Reputation score
Does anyone know where I can find fluffy pancakes to give to the gourmet succubus north of harmonia town?