What's new

RPG Maker Shota [62studio] LustGrimm Again (RJ323130)

noluck

Reputation score
Hmm not too big a fan of some of the boss changes in terms of CG, but so far looks good. Though I think Emily should have gotten a portrait at least. Would have been hilarious to see.

Stiig

Lurker
Reputation score
About the grim radio found early in the secret area
Seems like some of the previous frequencies ones work like 222, 666, 777 and 620.
Have anyone found others that work?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
There's a couple of relevant tweets. First, the battle lines for this game are done, and what's left are the pursuit lines (I think this means the lines enemies say when they attack multiple times) and the H-scenes.

Next, because of the large amount of CGs and presence of animation in this game, they're going to register the Mac version separately from the Windows version to avoid having the file size be over 3 GB.

Reputation score
New post up on ci-en that says they are having a sale on previous works in anticipation of the next game. If I'm reading it right, looks like release might be in June now.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
When using Textractor, is there any way to disable it reading the percentage on the right screen?

The 00% lust percentage or whatever is driving cliplogger/textractor crazy to the point it stops translating after a few lines. :(

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
When using Textractor, is there any way to disable it reading the percentage on the right screen?

The 00% lust percentage or whatever is driving cliplogger/textractor crazy to the point it stops translating after a few lines. :(
I'm not aware of any way to stop Textractor from doing that (I had the same problem with Lust Friend and its clock). An alternative would be to use my translation patch; it's mostly machine translation, but it'll let you avoid this problem with Textractor.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm not aware of any way to stop Textractor from doing that (I had the same problem with Lust Friend and its clock). An alternative would be to use my translation patch; it's mostly machine translation, but it'll let you avoid this problem with Textractor.
Thank you so much. You are a legend!

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
with a range of information. First, the planned releases:
  • Mid-May: A re-release of Carroll in Wonderland
  • Late May: Release of the Super Breast Succubus cushions, plus something else that isn't specified
  • June 2: A new 62-chan's Challenge will be released for 1 day, and this is apparently a game like Everhood. There's a video of it in the link.
  • Early June: Release of Ver1 of LustGrimm Again. They aren't far off now, they only need to finish the remaining text and get test players
  • September: Release of Ver2 of LustGrimm Again
  • 2022: Release of Succubus in Wonderland's sequel and something else that isn't specified
Aside from that, 62studio mention that they'll be using RPG Maker MZ for future games, and they're working on some kind of side project (there's a pixelated image of this).

And as a reminder, there's a sale on all games that will last until May 17.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
you know the option to skip a boss if you lose to much will that effect your ending or do we have to wait until the game is out to see if anything bad happens if you use it to much. if there was no info about that on the blog posts.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Ver1 of this game is almost completed, and they've also started making CGs for Ver2:

Fallen Angel:
LGA Ver2 preview Fallen.jpeg
Cow Girl group scene:
Also, I've been going through the game files during my translation. There are standing CGs for succubi that will appear in the full game but not in the demo, so you could take a sneak peek at those.

And some Grimm Radio frequencies I've found are: 210, 027, 001, 250, 222

you know the option to skip a boss if you lose to much will that effect your ending or do we have to wait until the game is out to see if anything bad happens if you use it to much. if there was no info about that on the blog posts.
I'm fairly certain there'll be no penalty for that. There also has never been any penalty for using the Easy Mode equipment, after all (other than it showing in your menu). The only time this happened was with the feather in Succubus Puttel.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
: the game will be delayed to the end of June because the main artist will be hospitalized for at least 1.5-2 months. Ver2 could potentially have new artists for some succubi, or be reduced in size.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
: the game will be delayed to the end of June because the main artist will be hospitalized for at least 1.5-2 months. Ver2 could potentially have new artists for some succubi, or be reduced in size.
that super sad hope ver2 does not get reduced in size im fine with waiting

alfalfafafa

Reputation score
I feel like the original LG was the best game these guys have put out. Every subsequent game has felt more watered down than the last. Playing SP/SIW it's extremely easy to never get "caught" by the succubi since you can always run, even if you're massively outgunned, in a hold, whatever. You never get stuck in a charmed like state long enough for it to matter in any of these games. The push button action system is ridiculously easy meaning the succubi can never even put you in holds to begin with unless you do it on purpose. I liked it a lot more when you feel helpless, you get stuck and can't run, can't even fight back, just raped by the succubi until they break you in. When I play these games I never load saves or anything and avoid using the memory NPCs. Doing that in the later games either makes it completely impossible, or still not a challenge at all. Endlessly grinding mobs isn't really a challenge either, funnily enough that was never required in LG (or at least, not very much). The balance of the games just feel "off" compared with LG.

A lot of the succubi have also gone from "gonna violently rape you to death" to "would you like to have sex with me or get a breast job? whatever you like senpai!". Doesn't feel like femdom when you literally have to just let it happen and then get to choose what happens.

Still artistically and content wise the best studio out there by a country mile, I wish they'd just stick closer to what made LG successful

Mick2000

Reputation score
A lot of the succubi have also gone from "gonna violently rape you to death" to "would you like to have sex with me or get a breast job? whatever you like senpai!". Doesn't feel like femdom when you literally have to just let it happen and then get to choose what happens.
i have to highly disagree on this part, most of the Succubus never gone soft if you read the text and feel their emotion, lot of those prompt are mostly how the succubus seduce you like "you don't have to hold it, just leave everything to me and i make sure you can feel the heavenly pleasure" which i find extremely hot and sexy in my preference. when you lose to them once and fight them again later they will remember you and try to seduce you even harder which is very 'Succubus' like in my opinion

alfalfafafa

Reputation score
Maybe you're right, it can be a bit hard to tell in SP/SIW as the attack text/h scenes tend to only be machine translated, which unless you *really* like the succubus, there's not much point in reading them. You have to try pretty hard to understand what's being said and the H scene text is pretty long.

"you don't have to hold it, just leave everything to me and i make sure you can feel the heavenly pleasure" which i find extremely hot and sexy in my preference
I agree on this point, though I don't like having to comply with that myself, rather the character gives in while I continue to try and fight for the MC's life until he is completely cornered with no hope.

My gripe with the succubi going soft is partially just how easy it is to avoid losing to them in the first place, but also their endings. Looking at a succubus like the Grand Succubus in LG who would use you as a toy and insert you or make you drown in your own cum as an unavoidable attack (maybe avoidable by keeping lust low - not sure). Comparing that with the full body tit jobs in the later games, where you just cum in their tits. The octopus succubus (can't remember name) that would consume you whole. It was pretty grim stuff but also made the succubi extremely dominant. Also non consensual level draining is way less of a thing (non existent?) after LF.

If you played normally you were likely to see these endings (without just purposely losing) just because of how easily you could get RNGed into a loss. In SP unless you're fighting a boss you can't run away from, you can ALWAYS just escape because it's obvious at what point you even have a chance of losing and there's 100% chance of escape no matter what. I considered just modding the game to make it more like the old ones in some of these regards, but I do like to play a game how it was intended.

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I feel like the original LG was the best game these guys have put out. Every subsequent game has felt more watered down than the last. Playing SP/SIW it's extremely easy to never get "caught" by the succubi since you can always run, even if you're massively outgunned, in a hold, whatever. You never get stuck in a charmed like state long enough for it to matter in any of these games. The push button action system is ridiculously easy meaning the succubi can never even put you in holds to begin with unless you do it on purpose. I liked it a lot more when you feel helpless, you get stuck and can't run, can't even fight back, just raped by the succubi until they break you in. When I play these games I never load saves or anything and avoid using the memory NPCs. Doing that in the later games either makes it completely impossible, or still not a challenge at all. Endlessly grinding mobs isn't really a challenge either, funnily enough that was never required in LG (or at least, not very much). The balance of the games just feel "off" compared with LG.

Still artistically and content wise the best studio out there by a country mile, I wish they'd just stick closer to what made LG successful
Technically, the succubi weren't all that deadly in Lust Grimm, either. After all, they always let the player go the first time around (except the Scylla; you apparently escape her through unexplained means). The game in which the succubi are most deadly seems to actually be Succubus Puttel.

LustGrimm Again does seem to increase the challenge in some ways: enemy temptations now always succeed if you're at high Lust, and Push Actions now have a 3-second limit instead of a 5-second limit.

Mick2000

Reputation score
LustGrimm Again does seem to increase the challenge in some ways: enemy temptations now always succeed if you're at high Lust, and Push Actions now have a 3-second limit instead of a 5-second limit.
wasn't the temptation thing always been the same back in OG LustGrimm? if i remember correct when your Lust is high the temptation will almost always succeed