What's new

RPG Maker Shota [62studio] LustGrimm Again (RJ323130)

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

New ci-en post, but with nothing much except a random update/bug fix for Lust Memory and some hints about one of the 6 projects.

R1.png

Can't unsee Lilith from circle-tekua's Lilith in Nightmare.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

New ci-en post, but with nothing much except a random update/bug fix for Lust Memory and some hints about one of the 6 projects.

View attachment 35487

Can't unsee Lilith from circle-tekua's Lilith in Nightmare.
The translation of the description for that is:
"A mysterious shadow hidden in the fairy tale world.
After the story of Little Red Riding Hood closes,
the door leading to the three hidden "Rs" opens...?

It sounds like this will become available once you finish LustGrimm Again, so it might be postgame content.

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any idea of when will Lust Grimm Again release, or do we have no news of a release date yet?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. This shows the silhouette of a new character who is apparently associated with the concept of Reunion.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. The post also contains a link to fanart illustrating an alternative end for Lust Grimm and fanart of the Hard Succubus wearing actual clothes.

Mick2000

Reputation score
think maybe a company like Kagura games would translate this?
chance isn't exactly zero, Kagura did pick up a shota game (Succubus Affection) and it's not like when the game got fan translation they won't pick it so who know?

Some randomF

Reputation score
chance isn't exactly zero, Kagura did pick up a shota game (Succubus Affection) and it's not like when the game got fan translation they won't pick it so who know?
I don't think they put too much emphasis on that though.
so they might if enough people ask for it.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

nazonobasyo.png 66029571047.png

Guess that confirms it. The Three Rs project is a crossover collab, and circle-tekua's one of the participants.

Not much else of importance in the article. Lust Grimm Again, Carroll in Wonderland and The Three Rs are all being worked on in parallel. A bunch of their past works are also being discounted in the DLsite winter sale.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

View attachment 36314 View attachment 36315

Guess that confirms it. The Three Rs project is a crossover collab, and circle-tekua's one of the participants.

Not much else of importance in the article. Lust Grimm Again, Carroll in Wonderland and The Three Rs are all being worked on in parallel. A bunch of their past works are also being discounted in the DLsite winter sale.
Between this, the MGQ mega-crossover, and the Succubus Reborn x Incubus Quest crossover (if I remember correctly), that's at least 12 (and possibly 13 or 14) monster girl eroge developers who are in a sharing mood.

Lazyrick

Reputation score

View attachment 36314 View attachment 36315

I'm 95% sure that is another. bottom right looks a lot like their art style, and since they've already worked together a bit (Baobab had a character in SiW) it makes sense for them to be "Reunion".
"Reverse" is some sort of bee girl from what I can tell. it's got antannae at the top, thin bug wings, and a stinger on the bottom right.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I would prefer a Translation with the H-scenes translated as well though
Well, I'm currently going through the H-scenes of Lust Friend, so a complete translation of LustGrimm Again isn't out of the question. But I'd appreciate if anyone else would be willing to help with the translation.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
with a lot more information on this game. It will have at least 102 H-scene CGs (!), and be distributed in two stages:
  • Ver1 will have ~40 succubi, ~80 CGs, everything up to the last boss of the original Lust Grimm, and also a special area with the 3 Rs
  • Ver2 will come out a few months later and include the remaining content.
There are also various changes from the original LG, like succubi appearing in different areas and having different artists.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Between this, the MGQ mega-crossover, and the Succubus Reborn x Incubus Quest crossover (if I remember correctly), that's at least 12 (and possibly 13 or 14) monster girl eroge developers who are in a sharing mood.
Pump the brakes. When did all of this get announced? Also, will the MGQ crosover be canon for Paradox, or will it be stand-alone post-game content?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Pump the brakes. When did all of this get announced? Also, will the MGQ crosover be canon for Paradox, or will it be stand-alone post-game content?
These have been announced by the various game developers (usually via their Ci-en). And just to be clear, I was talking about three separate crossovers.

As for the canonicity of the MGQP crossover, that's a topic that would fit better in the MGQP thread, plus I'm not sure of the answer to that.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
: Ver1.0 of this game will be coming out in the first half of this year, and the demo for ver2.0 will be coming out in the second half of the year.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
:

She will gain a new power, Respect, which allows her to force a target to respect her for a period of time. The other two guest characters will also gain new powers.