What's new

RPG [62studio] M Galaxy (RJ01160377)

Reputation score

DLsite link:
Ci-en:

M Galaxy is a game by 62studio. The Japanese subtitle means "Planetary Journey of Squeezing", "Squeezing" having a sexual meaning in this context. It was as a collaboration involving roughly 10 other circles that make similar games (I think the "M" is meant to stand for "Masochist"). Each of the planets will represent a circle's game world. It's about someone who is forced into a trip to outer space. To return to Earth, he must visit over 10 planets and gather the "power of crystal".

, it was mentioned there'd be a planet based on Succubus in Wonderland, another game from the developer. Because the main character is different, scenes involving him won't be included in M Galaxy.

, one of the circles was revealed: Shiganome (relevant blog post). Their contribution involves a planet, Futanari Planet, occupied by futanari succubus space pirates. Its fetishes will be crossdressing, female degradation and futanari reverse anal. was the introduction of the character Mars, the purple-haired girl who appears in the title image.

Another circle was revealed : Baobab, the circle who previously contributed Lilith to Succubus in Wonderland and Dolce to LustGrimm Again.

Gameplay is a mix of turn-based battles and exploration, with the ratio depending on the planet. It borrows gameplay elements from other games, such as the card battling of Succubus Reborn.

Controls are standard: arrow keys to move around, space bar to confirm, X key to cancel or open the menu, etc.

Fetishes are quite varied. The main ones are shota, femdom and monster girls, but the collaborative nature of the game introduces fetishes from other circles, with one planet having crossdressing, female degradation and futanari reverse anal (quoting myself from the timeline of updates).

Last edited:

shinryu

Reputation score
interesting i guess each planet will appeal to different people

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
A new character is introduced in , Misty. She's the vice-captain of Mars' spaceship and described as a calm older sister-like person. She's understanding and protective of Mars, and also treats the main character kindly by taking care of his body and acting as navigator.

1651653390037.png

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm kind of wary of that 'M' in the title, but am I allowed to hope for a few realistic breasts? Since other artists take part in the project, if I understood correctly?

I can't take any more of the saggy air ballons 62 featured up until now; but despite that I have great respect for their work (art excluded, but you don't choose what you like :().

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I'm kind of wary of that 'M' in the title, but am I allowed to hope for a few realistic breasts? Since other artists take part in the project, if I understood correctly?

I can't take any more of the saggy air ballons 62 featured up until now; but despite that I have great respect for their work (art excluded, but you don't choose what you like :().
The M seems to stand for Masochist, as it's the only M word I can think of that would cover all of the circles involved or likely to be involved.

As for breast size, there might be more variation than in 62studio's regular games. Only time will tell.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Oh, the creator of Lust Grimm, so it's just gonna be 100% wish fulfillment again. Aight.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
has been revealed as one of the circles taking part in this game: . I've added this info to the OP as well.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
has been revealed as one of the circles taking part in this game
Again? I think Lilith made a cameo appearance in another one of their title?
I wish 62 would man up and kidnap their artist already 😁 That'd be interesting.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

P.D.creations have written an article about their involvement, showcasing the 3 enemy characters they're contributing. Choices aren't hugely surprising.

The article gives more details. Aria (the circle's main heroine) won't appear as an enemy in the game, but will apparently show up in a different form.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
has some info on this game: 62studio will focus on it for this month and its trial version will let you explore 3 planets.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
P.D.creations made a blog post about they are finish with there part for this game and showed what characters will show up on there planet

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

Another circle has revealed their involvement: , a circle I haven't heard of before. Their planet is Nightmare World and it's inhabited by Nightmares. Two of these are Laura, an alraune, and Uka, a cow girl.

1665393543970.png

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

Interesting article from P.D.creations. It mentions M Galaxy in passing, but also talks about a new project, LustXross, which they're participating in after being invited by 62studio (Muni Kobo). They state that more details will be released by MK at a later date, but that it's not a game, and that it can be thought of as being something related to M Galaxy. There's also the project logo and a piece of HQ art for it, both by P.D.creations.

(広報用)LustXrossロゴデータ.png (圧縮済)P.D.creations-LustXross用描き下ろし画像.png

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
A very long Ci-en article, which I'll explain in this thread for lack of better options:
- To commemorate the 5th anniversary of Lust Grimm, 62studio is offering discount coupons to their supporters (available at the end of the page).
- Four screenshots of M Galaxy.
1665474724232.png
1665474738350.png
Hat-Wearing Succubus: Hehe, are you worried about me?
1665474859384.png
Misty: There's an M Crystal on the shelf. But the entrance seems to be blocked by someone's magical power...
1665474872498.png
Misty: Okay♪ Now, this might be sudden, but please take it all off♡
- A leaflet about the HOP Sect. Apparently I should be translating "教団" as "Sect", not "Church".
1665475239765.png
- The short video of Nekomata with voice acting is reposted here. It seems the VA 道楽みぃ is voicing both her and Hatter.
- The new project, Lust Xross, is a card game with actual physical cards. It's about the card-wielding devil Joker whose ability, Xross, can create card copies of people, which will eventually materialise in search of human semen. The hero is someone trying to stop the Joker. Like M Galaxy, this game will be a collaboration with other circles, one of them being P.D.creations as mentioned above.
- 62studio states their policies regarding copyright. What's interesting is that they don't forbid the sale of fanmade content, but they'd appreciate being contacted in advance.
- Lastly, there's several questionnaires about: which out of four minigames you'd like to play (management game where you help Hatter, escaping from puff-puff and breastfeeding, Lewis in Wonderland, turn-based SRPG); which out of four story ideas you'd like to play (escaping from the HOP Sect, a serious Succubus Puttel spinoff, being trapped in the world of the paired devils Symmetry, and happy days of flirting with the heroines of Wonderland); and which out of nine merchandise options you'd like to buy (acrylic stand, acrylic keychain, sticker, mugs and tumblers, tapestry, playing cards, poster, mini coloured paper, boob mousepad).

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
:
62studio is prioritising M Galaxy and hopes to release its demo this month. This demo will include a 62studio-based planet plus planets based on settings of a few other circles. Below are preview CGs.

1698832659619.png
Title screen
1698832681222.png
The protagonist, Mix/Miks. He's just saying "...Hah."
1698832706997.png
Mars and Misty. The latter is saying "I'm Misty. I'm another vice-captain. It's nice to meet you, Mix."
1698832905645.png
Basically, there's a choice of travelling to this planet or not. This is literally called "Starting Planet" (or "Outset Planet") from 62studio, with tags of Succubus, Reverse Rape and Tutorial, 1/5 stars in difficulty and length and seriousness, and the bottom message is "The goal is your first crystal!"

Also, one paragraph in the Ci-en article says that clearing a specific number of planets is needed to unlock new planets.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
:
  • 62studio has obtained a place at Comiket C103. Their merchandise will include:
    • A card letting you download DIW's demo plus some of their past games.
    • A tapestry of Bell.
    • An acrylic stand of an unspecified character.
    • A cork drink coaster depicting a HOP Member.
    • A HOP-themed paper that will be distributed for free.
    • Plus various things they've distributed before.
  • The upcoming demo of M Galaxy will include 4 planets: P.D.creations' Machine World, Reko note's Panties Planet, and 62studio's Wonder Planet and Outset World.
  • Followers get to see a partial release of a HOP doujin that 62studio distributed back during C101.
1700044173505.png

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
we are getting 2 collab planets in the demo that crazy i was thinking those were going to be like post-game stuff

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the demo is out

Having a hard time with password in wonderland world from what google translate says it a 4 letter and with the help of rpg maker mv its fess with the wiki I know her jap name but every way I type it it's always wrong I even tried with smaller second letter and the other smiley still wrong what letters I'm I getting wrong? new screenshot.png

Last edited: