What's new

RPG [62studio] M Galaxy (RJ01160377)

Shnaeriku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the demo is out

Having a hard time with password in wonderland world from what google translate says it a 4 letter and with the help of rpg maker mv its fess with the wiki I know her jap name but every way I type it it's always wrong I even tried with smaller second letter and the other smiley still wrong what letters I'm I getting wrong? View attachment 49208
It's both Small エ and シ.

There is a succubus that gives a hint that letters 2 and 3 are small.

4123GFA

Reputation score
the demo is out

Having a hard time with password in wonderland world from what google translate says it a 4 letter and with the help of rpg maker mv its fess with the wiki I know her jap name but every way I type it it's always wrong I even tried with smaller second letter and the other smiley still wrong what letters I'm I getting wrong? View attachment 49208
I just got to that part with mtool, couldnt figure out the letters at all. if you or anyone else figures out the password please post thx vry much.

Edit: i think my font is displaying the characters of all languages slightly differently from your screenshot, with or without mtool. I cannot figure out how to get past this with the help above, if you could post a picture with the characters circled that would be appreciated.

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I just got to that part with mtool, couldnt figure out the letters at all. if you or anyone else figures out the password please post thx vry much.

Edit: i think my font is displaying the characters of all languages slightly differently from your screenshot, with or without mtool. I cannot figure out how to get past this with the help above, if you could post a picture with the characters circled that would be appreciated.
It's both Small エ and シ.

There is a succubus that gives a hint that letters 2 and 3 are small.
thx for the help i didn't see there was a smaller smiley face, here the photo
. password2.png

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

- 62studio has hit a record of 100,000 downloads in total.
1703322190534.png
- A reminder that M Galaxy's demo is out, currently at version 0.05.
- FANZA has started selling a 62studio omnibus, apparently containing 7 of 62studio's games (I can't verify myself as I lack a FANZA account):
- Due to working on other things, 62studio won't be updating the mangas this month, and will be updating less regularly in 2024.
- Promotion of a fanfiction about the Librarian of Space-Time:
- Reminder about Comiket C103 at the end of this month, including 2 additions (from other circles) to the selection of merchandise: an art collection from Sweet Raspberry and character underlays from Shiganoma.
- Ideal Plan and above supporters get Christmas art featuring the Founder. This has 4 variations: pre-ejaculation without text, pre-ejaculation with text, post-ejaculation without text, post-ejaculation with text. Here's the translation:
<1>
Founder: Here, your Christmas present...♡
Reto: ~~~~~~~!?
F: This is the HOP Sect's traditional Christmas party. Male members like you must stay like this, from night until morning... Fufu, isn't that wonderful? I'll engulf your head completely♡
R: Mmph... mm... uuu...
F: Now, with you in my chest, let's go to where the others are waiting.

<2>
F: Oh, I can't believe it...♡
R: ~~~~~~~~♡♡
R: Ah, you ejaculated so quickly♡ Did you enjoy my Christmas present too much? I haven't even taken one step yet... Such a helpless boy♡
R: Foo... Uh... Uuu...♡
F: I look forward to seeing how much you'll ejaculate before morning...♡

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
:
62studio plans to make a DLsite page for M Galaxy soon. Sales will begin between end of February to middle of March.
1706787570926.png

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so that means the game is super close to being completed that great i cant wait to see all the scenes, this also means demon in wonderland is next

whaud

Reputation score
so i went ahead and made a mtl for the demo at least until green picks it up, here ya go, let me know if there are any problems

Attachments

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
there was an blog update about m galaxy remember this is just google translation

"M Galaxy" notification application completed

we have completed the preview application for
the M game circle anthology RPG "M Galaxy" .
*The preview page will be released at a later date. Since the beginning of February, we have continued to test play the game
while exchanging opinions with each circle .

The schedule is registered for mid-March , but it may change depending
on the situation . Thank you for your understanding.

other then that the manga they made for wonderland is coming out on dlsite as vol 1
In addition to the 67 pages in total for episodes 1 to 4 posted on Muni Kobo Circle Ci-en , there is also an article
called ``What if you didn't help me at that time...?'' ” Contains 4 pages of Situ

there a store page for it and it will come with a code to fight a succubus
then they say she weaker in physical power to lesser imp and only as strong as hop member so you shouldn't lose right.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
there was an blog update about m galaxy remember this is just google translation

"M Galaxy" notification application completed

we have completed the preview application for
the M game circle anthology RPG "M Galaxy" .
*The preview page will be released at a later date. Since the beginning of February, we have continued to test play the game
while exchanging opinions with each circle .

The schedule is registered for mid-March , but it may change depending
on the situation . Thank you for your understanding.

other then that the manga they made for wonderland is coming out on dlsite as vol 1
In addition to the 67 pages in total for episodes 1 to 4 posted on Muni Kobo Circle Ci-en , there is also an article
called ``What if you didn't help me at that time...?'' ” Contains 4 pages of Situ

there a store page for it and it will come with a code to fight a succubus
then they say she weaker in physical power to lesser imp and only as strong as hop member so you shouldn't lose right.
Please remember to include links too:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
P.D.creations had a blog post today talking about there 7th anniversary and there was a small post about m galaxy saying that the dlsite page for the game is out and they said
We worked extremely hard to create the animation and other works for the dream-like project of creating a large-scale anthology for M. If you haven't played it yet, please download it and give it a try!
And if you can, please add it to your favorites!

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
new blog post yesterday the game is coming out march 18 and that tomorrow jap time then there small info about planets i could just copy and past google translation but ill let someone that can translate it better post about that info so it be more accurate.

edit the game is out

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score

heads up that the game already fully release about less than hour ago.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Please provide an updated OP before I move this over to the H-Games section.

bepis

Reputation score
there's a trial segment that's borderline impossible to do with mtl, just warning you guys

damndami3n

Reputation score
there's a trial segment that's borderline impossible to do with mtl, just warning you guys
The password for that is
フェッセ
, it is basically impossible to solve for a foreigner without manually translated hints, and even then,
you're obviously not as adept at picking out the correct katakana when they all look similar.

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
well i finished the game it was fun cant wait for a translation the hardest part for me

was the starter planet ideal fight she does so much damage its crazy around 620 per hit that a two shot i even had the best armor you could buy at that point with some extra stats up on hdef, there was never other boss that hit me that hard not even the final one i only won since i got lucky and did multiple crits

and other part was the big sister planet that with no fighting that planet was a huge pain when you cant read lucky noting happens if you fail/pick wrong it was getting so painful i had to put the game in rpg maker just to see the event page and see what the right answer

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Yeah the mock ace attorney bit is completely unplayable without a proper translation. I'll definitely be waiting for a guide.

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah the mock ace attorney bit is completely unplayable without a proper translation. I'll definitely be waiting for a guide.
TLDR; if you dont care about story : 6, 2, 5, 1, 5, 4, un numbered item for final

For that section, the order is as follows:

Maria phase one: final part of her story is inconsistent vs Number 6 (curses only affect the women) bottom option to finalize the counterargument

Amy's assistant: also final statement of her story is inconsistent vs number 2 (you were attacked at night)

Amy(blonde nun): Her third statement about the east corridor is not true vs number 5(her handkerchief was left in front of your room) Bottom option to finalize the argument using Number 3 in the window( she left confession from the south side, and snuck by the guard who was bringing number 3((a plate full of food)) to the prison)

Sophia(Redhead nun): Final statement is inconsistent with number 1(the flowers she likes only bloom at night, so she had a good reason to be out late) then number 5 proves she hasnt been honestly tending
them, because she would've seen the handkerchief the night Amy attacked.

Maria phase two: Her final statement is inconsistent vs number 4 (she sent cursed dolls to each of the nuns)

Maria phase three: you should have an unnumbered key item called magic portal, use this to stop her from corrupting the great sage

now go claim your reward scene from the nuns in the east corridor.

Last edited: