What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland (RJ278424)

Madflavor

Reputation score
does anyone know how to unlock the breast skill tree?
it says that it require some sort of kiss skill but it doesn't exist in the tree... anyone know where to learn the skill?
Download version 1.02

That part of the tree was originally locked out due to a bug.

Madflavor

Reputation score
I take it there will be a guide on how to obtain all companions later on.
I'll write down what I know off the top of my head. These are the methods to unlock the Touching Minigame for girls, so that you can unlock them as companions:

Imp Girl - You must be level 1
Succubus - Defeat a Succubus in Battle. An NPC will appear two maps below the first town. She will ask you to cook her fried onions. Do so, and give it to her.
High Succubus - Defeat her once. Unlock 10% Physical Strength Passive Trait in Skill tree. You will find her mini game hidden in a secret place. Go one map above the first town, and check the wall to the left.
Sea Succubus - Defeat her with her weakness
Downer Succubus - Scan her in battle, and then defeat her.
Butterfly Girl - Defeat her once. In the cave you'll find one blocking a path to a room. She'll ask for food (I forget which but you can buy it.) Give it to her.
Door Mouse - Get her to put you in a Hold position, and let her breastfeed you for 10 straight rounds without succumbing to her. Then defeat her.
Goddess - In the mansion there is a succubus that requests 70 Angels Feathers. Collect them off floor and give to her. She'll give you a Rosary. Defeat the Goddess and her minigame will unlock.
Pirate - Defeat her once, and have 50,000 gold in inventory.
Red Haired succubus (forget name) - Defeat her once. Have Strawberry milk in inventory.
Cowgirl - Same exact method as Doormouse.
Slime Girl - There's one you can talk to in Submarine tunnel. Have mucas in inventory and she'll join you.
Club Knight - See below
Heart Knight - See below
Spade Knight - See below
Diamond Knight - You must let them level drain you 30 times, or defeat them with a 3% chance droprate of dropping a key that allows you to open a chest in the castle with an item that unlocks minigame.
Carol - She'll automatically join you in the Submarine Tunnel

These are the ones I know for sure.

The Knights in the castle are the most tedious. If you want to go for the Level drain method, the best way to do it is to let them get you in a hold position. They will level drain you every round. So make sure you're at least level 31.

noluck

Reputation score
Anyone know how you're expected to beat a Mega Succubus? Does way too much damage and HP. Also to add on.

Dark Angel - In the town before the area with a ton of vampires and dark angel enemies, you need to buy from the dark angel farmer the really expensive food item and eat it.

Succubus Maid - You need to get her book, which I think is found by giving an NPC in the port town.

Ex Succubus - Beat it five times

Nekomata - Collect all 3 recipes by feeding it fish.

March Hare - Be friends with Door Mouse

Yukionna - Beat 100 enemies

Kikkomora, Knight Succubus, and Trick Succubus are all various stat checks, use an accessory to reach the values usually.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Dark Angel - In the town before the area with a ton of vampires and dark angel enemies, you need to buy from the dark angel farmer the really expensive food item and eat it.
I am crying with laughter right now. The hint is to "eat her salad". I thought it was bugged when I tried her other 'salad' and it didn't work.

Mick2000

Reputation score
how do you get recipe? to whom you need to speak to get a recipe?

also add on for touching requirement:
hard succubus - spend at least 6000 muni on inn where the circle at

Gwedelino

Lurker
Reputation score
Just want to know, but does this game has a gallery or some kind of collection room ?

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There is, but it's way near at the beginning of the forest area.
Just for anyone who might have trouble finding it, just go south from where u start, enter the building and talk to the succubus in the far right corner a few times while choosing the red dialogue option.

BlackAion

Reputation score
I'll write down what I know off the top of my head. These are the methods to unlock the Touching Minigame for girls, so that you can unlock them as companions:

Imp Girl - You must be level 1
Succubus - Defeat a Succubus in Battle. An NPC will appear two maps below the first town. She will ask you to cook her fried onions. Do so, and give it to her.
High Succubus - Defeat her once. Unlock 10% Physical Strength Passive Trait in Skill tree. You will find her mini game hidden in a secret place. Go one map above the first town, and check the wall to the left.
Sea Succubus - Defeat her with her weakness
Downer Succubus - Scan her in battle, and then defeat her.
Butterfly Girl - Defeat her once. In the cave you'll find one blocking a path to a room. She'll ask for food (I forget which but you can buy it.) Give it to her.
Door Mouse - Get her to put you in a Hold position, and let her breastfeed you for 10 straight rounds without succumbing to her. Then defeat her.
Goddess - In the mansion there is a succubus that requests 70 Angels Feathers. Collect them off floor and give to her. She'll give you a Rosary. Defeat the Goddess and her minigame will unlock.
Pirate - Defeat her once, and have 50,000 gold in inventory.
Red Haired succubus (forget name) - Defeat her once. Have Strawberry milk in inventory.
Cowgirl - Same exact method as Doormouse.
Slime Girl - There's one you can talk to in Submarine tunnel. Have mucas in inventory and she'll join you.
Club Knight - See below
Heart Knight - See below
Spade Knight - See below
Diamond Knight - You must let them level drain you 30 times, or defeat them with a 3% chance droprate of dropping a key that allows you to open a chest in the castle with an item that unlocks minigame.
Carol - She'll automatically join you in the Submarine Tunnel

These are the ones I know for sure.

The Knights in the castle are the most tedious. If you want to go for the Level drain method, the best way to do it is to let them get you in a hold position. They will level drain you every round. So make sure you're at least level 31.
I used every conceivable attack on Seas succubus and she still didn't show up.

Oskar1899

Reputation score
Hey, any thoughts on a translation to English? I love these games, but this one feels like it's best to play as long as you can read it.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How do you stop the looping animations after you lose the touching minigame / one of the options in battle? I just end up in this infinite thing and cant help but have to restart the game.

Edit : also got to find the succubus 3 touching points but the mini game wont end lol

Last edited:

noluck

Reputation score
How do you stop the looping animations after you lose the touching minigame / one of the options in battle? I just end up in this infinite thing and cant help but have to restart the game.

Edit : also got to find the succubus 3 touching points but the mini game wont end lol
You hold the up key.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thanks! How does one beat these touching mini games though?
By touching the correct places? If your really having difficulty with it, click on the magnifying glass, memorize the pink circles, then reload save and try again.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
By touching the correct places? If your really having difficulty with it, click on the magnifying glass, memorize the pink circles, then reload save and try again.
That is the thing, with the succubus I saw the 3 places, it showed a circle in the right breast, one in the left breast and one over he pussy.
I clicked every one of them, I get the right sound cue, but then nothing happens.