What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland (RJ278424)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Also I've attached a crude machine translation of the 1.02v of the game for anyone that's interested, just unzip and replace the data folder in the game directory, you will need to unbox the game using EnigmaVBUnpacker to replace the data folder, I recommend keeping a copy of the original data folder in case of any issues.
this fixes the breast skill tree bug for anybody with 1.0 btw

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Also I've attached a crude machine translation of the 1.02v of the game for anyone that's interested, just unzip and replace the data folder in the game directory, you will need to unbox the game using EnigmaVBUnpacker to replace the data folder, I recommend keeping a copy of the original data folder in case of any issues.
I've tried this out. The translation itself is fine, but some of the sentences go out of the text box. Is there any way to fix this?

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Sorry I don't know how to fix the text going off the screen issue, maybe you could format individual text lines in translator++ (the tool used to make it) to fix it but that could take a lot of time and effort to do for the whole game.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Sorry I don't know how to fix the text going off the screen issue, maybe you could format individual text lines in translator++ (the tool used to make it) to fix it but that could take a lot of time and effort to do for the whole game.
I did a bit of searching and found . Meanwhile, I'm going to try seeing if Translator++ works on my computer.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Here's a a version of the data folder with the text wrapped based on that guide, don't know if it will cause issues or if I did it properly but it seems to stop text going off screen at least.
If it breaks things I'll delete this post.
edit - I replaced the data folder with (hopefully) one that doesn't break the skill tree

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Here's a a version of the data folder with the text wrapped based on that guide, don't know if it will cause issues or if I did it properly but it seems to stop text going off screen at least.
If it breaks things I'll delete this post.
I checked it out and it works! Thanks for the translation, I've added a link to it in the OP as well.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
It's probably best to put a disclaimer in the OP that it's a machine translation, best to not get people's hopes up thinking it's a real translation, I simply shared it as I thought people might want it.

Xig320

Reputation score
Hi,
I finally had my hand on this game , and used the Machine translation patch ( i have the 1.0.0 and the Breast tree skill bug)
I saw that the patch removed this bug and translated at the same time.
I downloaded the lastest ( I think at least ) and started playing but when it comes to the skill tree ... there is none
67918a489a271bc98f0685f704069317.png
Like i have access to specials ones , but normal are like this, can't skill up my character nor my succubus.
Do i need to install both Data.zip ? or only the lastest ?
Thanks for the machine translation, made it understandable.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I checked it out and it works! Thanks for the translation, I've added a link to it in the OP as well.
it removed almost the entirety of the hero's skill tree for me. did it do the same for you?

hirosan1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Kinda just quickly going through it. I crash after a cutscene after the caves. Specifically "Atuchu Cave 8." Error says "Type Error Cannot read propertpy 'split' of null."

How do I apply the translation to the file?
Search for EnigmaVBUnpacker to unbox the game. Then copy and replace all files in the www\data folder with the translated files.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
In hindsight, I should have checked out the patch more. I've decided to start a separate translation thread, to avoid filling up this thread. After this post, please take any further translation discussion there.

Hi,
I finally had my hand on this game , and used the Machine translation patch ( i have the 1.0.0 and the Breast tree skill bug)
I saw that the patch removed this bug and translated at the same time.
I downloaded the lastest ( I think at least ) and started playing but when it comes to the skill tree ... there is none
View attachment 31200
Like i have access to specials ones , but normal are like this, can't skill up my character nor my succubus.
Do i need to install both Data.zip ? or only the lastest ?
Thanks for the machine translation, made it understandable.
it removed almost the entirety of the hero's skill tree for me. did it do the same for you?
That's happened to me as well. Also, the succubus companions now appear to have the same skill trees as the main character. I'll try looking for a way to solve this.

EDIT: And come to think of it, these issues with translation may be happening because the game itself is still technically incomplete and full of bugs. It might be worth waiting until a more complete version before trying to translate it.

Last edited:

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello everyone, hope you are all having fun with the game!

I got a question, when I try to fight Queen Cow for what I assume is the royal milk for the mega succubus, every time I start my fight with her, she does a move that inflicts a debuff on me. Is there any way to avoid that?

Edit: Nvm, it was a tough fight with that debuff, but I've managed to defeat her, phew! Still, if anyone wants, feel free to say if there is a way to avoid it!

Also, when I lose, I get sent all the way back to the beginning, is there any way to have a checkpoint somewhere else in the game, or some kind of teleportation? For now I've been saving before every battle to make sure I am not sent all the way back and I have to walk like 15 mins before getting back to where I was lmao!

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Also, when I lose, I get sent all the way back to the beginning, is there any way to have a checkpoint somewhere else in the game, or some kind of teleportation? For now I've been saving before every battle to make sure I am not sent all the way back and I have to walk like 15 mins before getting back to where I was lmao!
you have teleport item. it costs 300 at mad hatter shop. blue scroll.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Hello everyone, hope you are all having fun with the game!

I got a question, when I try to fight Queen Cow for what I assume is the royal milk for the mega succubus, every time I start my fight with her, she does a move that inflicts a debuff on me. Is there any way to avoid that?

Edit: Nvm, it was a tough fight with that debuff, but I've managed to defeat her, phew! Still, if anyone wants, feel free to say if there is a way to avoid it!

the Queen Cow inflict breast debuff+ on you no matter what preparation you have, it's just the unique trait in this fight and normal cure won't work cause this isn't the usual breast debuff so you need to beat her before she spam breast attack to you. and it seems you manage.

there's an item in your inventory named ワープスクロール with scroll icon. you should have plenty if you clicking on spot or opening chest. if you have none that drop by the item shop to get some for 300 muni.

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've played the demo and really love how every enemy that you encounter in it has both a facesitting and kissing move. However, I found no hold or finishing move that involves either facesitting or kissing artwork. Are there any enemies in the main game that has facesitting or kissing holds or finishing scenes? If so I'll definitely buy this game.

astr0b0i

Reputation score
I don't recall any but I haven't completed the game yet - you can open up the Gallery instantly but it contains spoilers and I don't want to do that yet.