What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 鏡の淫魔と悪魔のタネ/Demon in Wonderland

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
looks like the new demo is out for everyone now there other stuff on the blog but ill let green thought post about it in case google translate it wrong there stuff about m galaxy but the thing i want to see if google is right about is right after they say the posted the the full demo they say something about the complete ver be out around end of the year but there main focus is still m galaxy, almost like this game will be coming out by the end of the year?

Oskar1899

Reputation score
looks like the new demo is out for everyone now there other stuff on the blog but ill let green thought post about it in case google translate it wrong there stuff about m galaxy but the thing i want to see if google is right about is right after they say the posted the the full demo they say something about the complete ver be out around end of the year but there main focus is still m galaxy, almost like this game will be coming out by the end of the year?
What I gather is the game was supposed to be out by the end of this year. However, because of a shift in focus to m Galaxy, the final product (of Demon in wonderland) will be delayed until m Galaxy is finished. So, shouldn't be the end of next year but will most likely be next year in general.

Rosen07

Reputation score
the game only a demo once you beat the boss on the right side you go to the left side beat the boss there and that it for now.
thanks, now I just need to find where the shrine behind the Succubus House is.

and Cow girl-chan.

idpersona

Reputation score
What do people use to machine translate the game to make it playable?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What I gather is the game was supposed to be out by the end of this year. However, because of a shift in focus to m Galaxy, the final product (of Demon in wonderland) will be delayed until m Galaxy is finished. So, shouldn't be the end of next year but will most likely be next year in general.
didn't they made a timeline for what coming out in a blog post? it was like we're hop first, then demo for demon in wonderland after that m galaxy demo then full game for m galaxy and after all that it will be the full game of demon in wonderland

duo75007

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to befriend the Lazy Succubus. Only missing her and the Necromancer.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
This is correct. Also, before the full release, 62studio will release a demo with even more content for supporters.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
62studio has posted the answers to the survey on fans' favorite kinds of titjobs: . It includes Bell and a HOP Member discussing the responses. This is so long I can't be bothered to translate it, but I will mention one reveal: the HOP Sect recently found a way to shrink their victims (in the full-body titjob discussion).

astralorder

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to befriend the Lazy Succubus. Only missing her and the Necromancer.
For lazy succubus make her sleep with an item or cow girl 2nd skill.
For necromancer you need to get a random stone to get a % chance to befriend her.

astr0b0i

Reputation score
Are all the new enemies located after Envy? I haven't been grinding so I haven't beaten her yet but if so I have to get around to it

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
:
  • If 62studio is chosen(?) at the Comiket this December, they plan to distribute a demo of Demon in Wonderland there.
  • A promotion for the recently released demo of Negotiation x Monster.
  • A warning to anyone trying to use the same screenname as 62studio.
  • Lastly, there's previews of CGs for Demon in Wonderland.
Are all the new enemies located after Envy? I haven't been grinding so I haven't beaten her yet but if so I have to get around to it
I believe so.

Troy168

Reputation score
So here's a question. How do I recruit the following succubi in the game. Such as...

Cow Girl-Chan, Cow Girl, Nekomata, High Succubus and Necromancer. While I also don't have Lethargic Succubus, I do have an idea on how to befriend her.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
:
  • A list of the merchandise 62studio will sell at C103.
    • An interesting one is the download card (actually 2 cards with different artwork, but both have the same content). It'll let you download Succubus in Wonderland, We're HOP and the demo of Demon in Wonderland.
    • There's also the Bosewicht acrylic stand, which depicts the character before she's actually appeared in DIW.
  • 62studio is working on an early access version of DIW that'll have more content. This will be available to supporters and possibly also to anyone with a download card. It'll include a bonus scene from Marota's Est manga.
1701170446982.png
(...I suddenly had this urge to hold your hand... Is it alright if I hold it for while?) (The only option to respond is "Yes")
  • The first volume of SIW Comicalize will eventually be released in electronic form on DLsite. This will comprise the first 4 chapters including the bonus pages.

4123GFA

Reputation score
their dlsite says the next trial version 0.3 for Demon in Wonderland should be coming to paid supporters soon.

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Here's a quick (not complete) guide I've made on Befriending succubi. Each entry starts with the conditions needed to Befriend a succubus, followed by useful Conversation tips:

HOP Member: Investigate the HOP main church (currently impossible).
Succubus: Visit Mirror Town.
Lesser Imp: Use Pillow Talk > Provoke, ejaculate at least once, then use PT > Beg for mercy.
Aplysia: Reto must wear a Slimy Bracelet.
Bikini Succubus: Travel at least 2000 m. Talk > Praise her breasts is good but puts you into a Heavy Hold.
Sea Succubus: Use Observe. Talk > Praise her breasts is good but puts you into a Heavy Hold.
Deep Sea Succubus: Mirror Presence must be at least 50. Pillow Talk > Embrace + Motorboat her breasts but puts you into a Heavy Hold.
Invy of Envy: Visit Mirror Town with Prosperity Level at least 30 (impossible).
Training Succubus: Reto's Stamina must be 50 less than it was at start of battle. Action > Hold hands + Joke > One-shot gag are good, + she also likes Present > Super Spicy Chicken.
High Succubus: Reto must have the Spades attribute. Present > Colorful Bouquet maxes out Love Voltage instantly.
Cow Girl-chan: Talk > Chat > 1st option + Talk > Praise her looks are good but give Reto Lolicon.
Cow Girl: Have any milk item. Talk > Praise her breasts is good but raises Lust.
Nekomata: Reto must have Fishy status at start of battle.
Magic Imp: Reto must have Lolicon status at start of battle. Action > Approach her + Action > Body touch are good but raise Lust.
Lethargic Succubus: Ejaculate at least once, then let her be sleepy for 1 turn. Pillow Talk > Pamper + Pillow Talk > Motorboat her breasts are good but put you in a Hold, + Colorful Bouquet is good.
Necromancer: 10% chance of being befriendable if you have a Hard Bone, 40% if you have a Strange Bone. Action > Stare is good.
Est of Sloth: Visit Mirror Town with Prosperity Level at least 30 (impossible). Stuffed Cat + Adult Toy are good presents.
Symmetry: Lewis or Carroll must have the Beloved state and the same level as Reto.

EDIT: Some tips on where to get presents: Lesser Imp sells Colorful Bouquets and Magic Imp sells Stuffed Cats, once they're befriended. Adult Toys can be dropped by Necromancers. These presents are a bit expensive, but it's worth having a few of each in your inventory.

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
:
- As it's the Chinese Year of the Dragon, 62studio has put out New Year's art of Iruda of Wrath, the closest they have to a dragon.
1704192240801.png
- Some talk about Comiket C103.
1704192251579.png
1704192263025.png
- The games are still discounted in DLsite's winter sale.
- Supporters get a variant of the Iruda art with exposed breasts, as well as preview CGs for Demon in Wonderland.

Mick2000

Reputation score
huh, it just click me that they did every "[creature] succubus" for so many thing, yet they haven't do "Dragon Succubus" ever

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
:
  • For those who bought download cards at C103, you'll get access to Demon in Wonderland Ver0.31. This'll add 4 maps, 4 regular succubi, 2 special succubi, 2 mid-bosses, 1 H-scene and a special battle for those who have the Est manga (which includes a code). Ci-en supporters will also get 0.31 but at a later date.
  • Various goods will be available from BOOTH from today.
  • 62studio also promotes , an art collection by Osatou that focuses on fox girls.
1704449642696.png
  • 62studio thanks everyone who sent messages over the holidays.
  • Work continues on M Galaxy. The data and materials are 90% complete, but other things remain to be done. Work also continues on Demon in Wonderland and the two mangas.