What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 鏡の淫魔と悪魔のタネ/Demon in Wonderland

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
:
- First, 62studio reveals the answers to a quiz held at Muni Festival, followed by the winners.
- There's a long list of people who wrote about Muni Festival.
- 62studio will be participating in Summer Comiket this August 13. Main artist 3LY will also be participating separately.
1690885221970.png
- Two pieces of fanart are promoted.
- Reminder of We're HOP.
- 62studio has now made an account on Misskey.io ( )
- Reminder that Episode 2 of the Succubus in Wonderland OVA is out ( )
- Work continues on Demon in Wonderland and M Galaxy. There's a preview image of a battle against a Lethargic Succubus with Reto being accompanied by the HOP Sect's Founder.
- For supporters, there's a schedule showing how our money is being used, followed by previews of H-scene CGs.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
:
  • 62studio went to Winter Comiket.
  • There's mail orders for the Demon in Wonderland soundtrack and a titjob art collection (latter comes with a HOP postcard as a bonus).
  • Work continues on Demon in Wonderland. The next trial version will open up access to Sloth Ruins and Gazer Jungle. The new enemies are also revealed but spoilered: Nekomata, Cow Girl-chan, Cow Girl, Training Succubus, High Succubus, Lethargic Succubus, Necromancer, Est of Sloth and (as a GESTALTER bonus) Symmetry).
1692349849264.png
Lewis: Let's see... "If you advance using the magic circle up ahead, you'll find an even greater treasure!! But only a human may use the magic circle!!"
1692349878174.png
  • A fanfiction about Bell is promoted ( ).
  • A fan has released an RTA video for We're HOP ( ). RTA stands for "Real Time Attack" and is apparently the Japanese term for a speedrun.
  • Last is a questionnaire asking fans their favourite kind of titjob ( ). The answers will be used as reference in future games.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
View attachment 48461
Lewis: Let's see... "If you advance using the magic circle up ahead, you'll find an even greater treasure!! But only a human may use the magic circle!!"
sweet cant wait to use that magic circle to get greater treasure ;) i only hope its not a trap who would ever make a teleporting circle that only humans can use to make use get separated from our allies. and yes i am going to fall for this obvious trap since i want to see where that goes, i really enjoy the hop traps i hope next time they remember to lock my companions room.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
:
  • A new character to appear in Demon in Wonderland is Magical Girl Miruku-chan. She's a succubus(?) from another world with the aesthetic and personality of your typical magical girl. She exists due to a request by a crowdfunding supporter. She'll appear in the upcoming trial version, though you won't be able to fight or recruit her yet.
1693563906404.png
  • Speaking of which, trial version 0.10 is currently in the test play phase. It will be released to supporters in September and to the public afterwards.
  • (True End, Nightmare difficulty) is promoted.
  • Osatou's drawing of Bell, , is promoted.
  • A reminder of 4 items currently available from Melonbooks: a titjob-themed art collection, SIW Comicalize! Volume 0, the Est manga and the DIW opening theme CD.
  • A reminder that SIW is currently available in English on Steam.
  • 62studio's thanks for all the responses to their previous questionnaire.
  • For supporters, there's previews of H-scene CGs for upcoming games.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
:
  • Demon in Wonderland 0.10 is out to Ci-en supporters.
  • Bosses are planned to have 2 H-scenes each, but only 1 is available in this demo.
  • At a shrine behind and right from the Succubus House, you can input the code from GESTALTER (7P7C31K) to fight the bonus bosses Symmetry. Don't expect to win, they're Level 120.
  • If you're transferring save data from an older version and your companions' levels are high, they might miss out on learning some skills.
  • Ideal Plan and above supporters get some bonus art at the end.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
:
- 62studio will participate in the Special Week sale, which will mean discounts of 10-30%.
- Reminder that DIW's trial version is out to supporters. It'll be available to all in the 2nd or 3rd week of October.
1696109480104.png
(I go by the name of "Magical Girl Milk-chan"! Fufufu... Yes, I am a magical girl!)
- SIW Comicalize will update this month.
- The results of the questionnaire will be released soon.
- Tips on how to play DIW:
* You can check your status during battle with the Tab key.
* Increasing Affection raises a companion's level cap and boosts their stats.
* Love Voltage has no upper or lower caps. If you lower it too much, it might be best to give up on befriending an enemy and just flee or defeat her.
* Only 1 Love Pendant is available. It lets you instantly befriend any succubus except the Cheshire Cat.
* The difficulty of Push Actions depends on the sum of the party's Agility stats.
* You can get SP-EXP by talking to your friends in Mirror Town.
* One NPC (in Opal Port Town?) has different lines depending on your current ally.
1696109551014.png
(They say there's succubi who live only in the deep sea. Apparently, they can't speak and their bodies glow... I'd like to meet one of them...)
* Your choice of Lewis or Carroll affects the story. There'll be an option to change your partner midway through the story.
* NPCs marked with the word HINT can give you useful tips.
- 4 items are currently available from Melonbooks: titjob art collection, Comicalize Volume 0, Est manga, DIW opening theme CD.
- A list of the social media accounts 62studio uses.
- For supporters, there's previews of H-scenes for DIW.

TheTrueGoblin

Reputation score
Ty in advance for always doing these translations Green! I bet 62 would love to use your translations on their dlsite page tbh

Troy168

Reputation score
Ty in advance for always doing these translations Green! I bet 62 would love to use your translations on their dlsite page tbh
I don't know. Haven't heard of any developers looking for fan translators to help translate their H-game. Still, I think it's worth a shot if you can get contact with 62-chan.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I don't know. Haven't heard of any developers looking for fan translators to help translate their H-game. Still, I think it's worth a shot if you can get contact with 62-chan.
This idea has come up before. It's outright been done before, with =Together='s translation being used in the English version of Lust Grimm ( ). I haven't done it because I'm uncertain about getting in touch with 62studio.

Troy168

Reputation score
This idea has come up before. It's outright been done before, with =Together='s translation being used in the English version of Lust Grimm ( ). I haven't done it because I'm uncertain about getting in touch with 62studio.
Well if you want, I can try and get in contact with 62studio and see if the two of you can work together.

Oskar1899

Reputation score
Succubus Academia used a fan translator to help in the official English Translation of their game. Was pretty cool as he basically translated the whole game and then got approached by them.

TheTrueGoblin

Reputation score
Either way anyone who googles the name of their games + eng will find your posts immediately anyway so all it would do is give you some recognition after all.
Not pressuring you or anything just saying you deserve more credit for your work! Looking forward to the demo translation

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
So who are the new succubi in 0.10, if any?
They are Nekomata, Cow Girl-chan, Cow Girl, Training Succubus, High Succubus, Lethargic Succubus, Necromancer, Est of Sloth and (as a GESTALTER bonus) Symmetry).

Rosen07

Reputation score
yeah, im not really sure where I am supposed to go proceed next

Notsoaveragejoe

Reputation score
I know there's not an actual release date for this game yet but based on their previous games what is the average time from start to demo to finish?