What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 鏡の淫魔と悪魔のタネ/Demon in Wonderland

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's more info already:
- A reminder that Demon in Wonderland's trial version is out, plus it'll be released to the public at the end of the month.
- Some info on how the trial version differs from the final version, like requiring you to progress through areas in a specific order.
- 62studio will focus on M Galaxy for this month. Its trial version will let you explore 3 planets.

- Finally, there's previews of succubi to appear in DIW, including the Lethargic Succubus.
Good stuff, a question, any idea where we can follow more of M Galaxy's progress? I've been trying to find it, but with my non existent japanese knowledge, I don't know where to look really. I am really interested to see what kind of game that is.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Good stuff, a question, any idea where we can follow more of M Galaxy's progress? I've been trying to find it, but with my non existent japanese knowledge, I don't know where to look really. I am really interested to see what kind of game that is.
there is a thread on M Galaxy and the game is also being made by 62studio so checking there blog will show you progress as well

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
there is a thread on M Galaxy and the game is also being made by 62studio so checking there blog will show you progress as well
Can you provide me a link? I've tried to find it but I couldn't.

Nvm, found it. I guess there is just not a lot of info about it because it's a joint project. Which circles are involved?

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
A new Ci-en article:
- 62studio is participating in DLsite's Special Week campaign, so all their works are discounted by 30% until September 28.
- Various changes have been made to Demon in Wonderland, but these won't show up until the next update, and the date for that is undecided.
1663323263332.png
(This is one change, the popup text for getting an item becoming bigger)
- Demon in Wonderland's HOP Church will have a silver badge and a gold badge, giving various in-game privileges. 62studio also had a real version of the gold badge (doesn't seem to be literal gold) made, which they hope to distribute at this winter's Comiket.
1663323311119.png
- There's replies to fan messages.
- Lastly, 62studio mentions their next article will have the last interview with a collaborator.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
How is the translation of the recent demo build coming?
Well, I've done almost all of the Maps plus some other files, but I've barely touched CommonEvents or Troops (i.e. none of the new battle lines or H-scenes are translated). I should be able to release a basic translation in 1-2 days and a complete translation (i.e. everything I know how to translate, is) in maybe 2 weeks.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Now I've made a translation thread for this game and... I'd like to say I posted a translation of the trial version, but this forum's attachment size limit means I did that in Discord and just posted a Discord invite link. Anyway, please take any further discussion of the translation to that thread.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
are there any big differences between demos 0.3 and 0.3+? only asking since i applied the translation and it turned my demo from 0.3 to 0.3+ its not that big of a deal unless in the plus ver there like new music or pic files that are not in 0.3 if that the case the game will get an error for missing stuff when those are meant to show up.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
are there any big differences between demos 0.3 and 0.3+? only asking since i applied the translation and it turned my demo from 0.3 to 0.3+ its not that big of a deal unless in the plus ver there like new music or pic files that are not in 0.3 if that the case the game will get an error for missing stuff when those are meant to show up.
According to the relevant Ci-en article, 0.03+ adds: the ability to enter the HOP Church Opal Branch (using an item gained on the Isle of Envy), a Milk Stand event on Bounce Beach, and an increased level cap of 30 if you've explored the Isle of Envy and then used the Memory Mirror. I don't think there'll be new music or picture files since these versions were released at the same time.

Madflavor

Reputation score
According to the relevant Ci-en article, 0.03+ adds: the ability to enter the HOP Church Opal Branch (using an item gained on the Isle of Envy), a Milk Stand event on Bounce Beach, and an increased level cap of 30 if you've explored the Isle of Envy and then used the Memory Mirror. I don't think there'll be new music or picture files since these versions were released at the same time.
Green thank you for always posting an actual translation of each no Ci-en post. Much appreciated!

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
1664011508299.png

Here's a new Ci-en article with the final interview with a collaborator on this game. It's Suminagashi, the artist who did Soft Succubus and Cafe au Lait in LustGrimm Again.
- Much of it is about Suminagashi's game, 大きい女の子に運ばれる!, and its production.
- Suminagashi mentions getting into unusual fetishes thanks to playing Lust Friend and Succubus Puttel, specifically talking about Kikimora's mop scene.
- He also mentions that DELTARUNE influenced his work.
- There's a discussion of the creative process behind Soft Succubus and Cafe au Lait.
- Lastly, Suminagashi talks about their next game, which involves a world where humans periodically sacrifice a young man to monster girls, with the protagonist being one such sacrifice.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
New Ci-en post:
- It advertises a fanfiction, this one focusing on Lust Reaper, and several pieces of fanart.
- The video with voice acting is reposted here. Apparently something further will be released this winter.
- Milk Succubus is introduced. She's drawn by Osatou and will appear in Sinus Town in Demon in Wonderland.
1664576469753.png
- For supporters, 62studio describes how your money is being used (some of it for a new project, Lust Xross) and previews CGs of upcoming succubi.

Mick2000

Reputation score
ah, what a lovely design, i can always expect quality from this people

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
you know i kinda wish whichever sister you did not pick would get like brainwashed, that what i was thinking was going to happen when they asked you to pick one

gamer88

Reputation score
Can you advance past bounce beach? i have version 0.03+ and keep going running around the map and not finding anywhere else to go. The post for the trail says there is a boss boss called Jealous Ivy but i can't seem to find anywhere else to go once i reach the beach.

Troy168

Reputation score
Can you advance past bounce beach? i have version 0.03+ and keep going running around the map and not finding anywhere else to go. The post for the trail says there is a boss boss called Jealous Ivy but i can't seem to find anywhere else to go once i reach the beach.
There's a door you can go to that's by the rocky walls at the end of the beach. If you find a succubus, go up to her and press down next to her.

Rosen07

Reputation score
trying to figure out the rules for the Cow Game, they dont explain them a 2nd time around.