What's new

[WIP - Full] [62studio] Succubus Puttel (RJ265677) translation

Mick2000

Reputation score
Failed to load: audio/se/ Cursor1.ogg
have you check the file yourself if it's actually missing? sometime the engine got a random failure when it can't load something despite the file is sitting there? try refresh the game and keep playing, if it won't happen again then it's random error.
if the file actually missing then go get the game zip again and re-extract everything.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I'm working on the translation again, so I'll give a report on the progress I've made:
  • I updated the translation to the latest version (3.18)
  • I went back through the existing text to fix up typos and translate untranslated lines
  • I've translated roughly a dozen of the H-scenes
If all goes as planned, I should have the translation finished in a month, maybe a bit less.

Mick2000

Reputation score
problem solved - the file was there, but in a different format. I used cmd 'REN *.rpgmvo *.ogg'
I have version 3.17
...actually, the problem probably hasn't been solved technically.
the .rpgmvo is encryption format used by RPGmaker engine to keep the file locked away for whatever reason the dev want. the engine itself capable to decrypt the file and run it inside the game so under normal circumstances the game should able to run the specific file. but since your problem is solved then i have nothing else to say.

MikeCZ

Reputation score
...actually, the problem probably hasn't been solved technically.
the .rpgmvo is encryption format used by RPGmaker engine to keep the file locked away for whatever reason the dev want. the engine itself capable to decrypt the file and run it inside the game so under normal circumstances the game should able to run the specific file. but since your problem is solved then i have nothing else to say.
In the JAP version the game works with the .rpgmvo and .rpgmvp format.
Not in EN patch anymore. So I found the only way - rename the file.
v3.17

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
in the JAP version the game works with the .rpgmvo and .rpgmvp format
not in EN patch anymore. So I found the only way - rename the file
i apply my file with english patch from Greenthoughts, even tho all the file still in encryption format it still run fine.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Failed to load: audio/se/ Cursor1.ogg
This might solve your problem: go into your "data" folder, open up the "System" file and at the end, just before the bracket ( } ), copy in the following string:
,"hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true,"encryptionKey":"d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e"
This is present in the untranslated game but not in my latest translation patch. Done correctly, you should now have this at the end of the file:
"windowTone":[0,0,0,0],"hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true,"encryptionKey":"d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e"}
Credit goes to @Morkor for their earlier post in the thread with this solution.

MikeCZ

Reputation score
encryptionKey I added, the game starts on the main screen, but when I put New Game, I get Fail load %E4%B8%BB%E4%BA%BA%E5%85%AC.png
I couldn't find version 3.18 (I don't game from the dlsite) I find only 3.17
however, version 3.13 works great for me. the only problem is with Word Wrap

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
encryptionKey I added, the game starts on the main screen, but when I put New Game, I get Fail load %E4%B8%BB%E4%BA%BA%E5%85%AC.png
I couldn't find version 3.18 (I don't game from the dlsite) I find only 3.17
however, version 3.13 works great for me. the only problem is with WordWrap
The translation I'm working on does allow the game to work, including with a New Game. Try this and see if it works.

Anyone else can try this translation out as well, if you want to have most of the H-scenes translated. Just bear in mind it makes the achievements untranslated again, and has various typos I haven't gotten around to editing yet.

Attachments

MikeCZ

Reputation score
The translation I'm working on does allow the game to work, including with a New Game. Try this and see if it works.

Anyone else can try this translation out as well, if you want to have most of the H-scenes translated. Just bear in mind it makes the achievements untranslated again, and has various typos I haven't gotten around to editing yet.
I tried it and Fail load %E4%B8%BB%E4%BA%BA%E5%85%AC.png when i gave New Game
I also re-downloaded the game

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
That is definitely weird. Has anyone else heard of this error before?

Mick2000

Reputation score
have you tried to get the encryption key and apply it to the translation patch?
check OP for guide

MarksAce

Reputation score
You also Have to update the game I did that from dlsite not getting errors on my end anymore. Was getting it on version 313. 318 Seems good so far

Last edited:

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That is definitely weird. Has anyone else heard of this error before?
I would assume every png error is the problem with an old version as long as there are decrypted png's in folder. I know cause that was my issue when I first applied the patch. Applying it to 3.17 works like a charm.

MikeCZ

Reputation score
I don't have the game from dlsite (I won't say where).
The png files are not there - only rpgmvp and rpgmvo.
Yes, the decryption key is in system.json.
it doesn't work only with the English patch. with orig Jap there is no problem

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
I couldn't get a newer one. for free
i got the same version and it works perfectly fine, are you sure you follow all the step on OP properly including the decryption key? maybe tried it twice or thrice