What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [78] 女占領軍VS王子様 (RJ296043)

shinryu

Reputation score

From the guy who made female mutant vs class c agent comes a new rpg game that follows the idea of dominating you enemy when you win and being dominated by them if you lose

You play as a fist-type shota in a pretty bog-standard combat RPG Maker style of game. You take quests and travel around the overworld, defeating would-be villians. You have a skill that kills you instantly to see scenes. The game also has an auto-retry with checkpoints when you lose, so there's not as much need to savescum everywhere you go. It has some nice QOL features, like having faster text scrolling automatically on, auto-pickup for items on the ground, and the like.

In dungeons, there are flames that you can walk into that seem to benefit you some way. Not sure what their effects are though.

this time it's an rpg maker game and as such follows the usual control scheme
z - confirm
x - cancel/menu
s - Skip dialogue
it has a trial that is surprisingly long and the release date is late november
Let's regain the island occupied by the female army! The
fighting prince struggles, One → Shota, Shota → One Fantasy RPG!

Last edited by a moderator:

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah the trial is really damn long.
I've been playing for 2.5 hours and seem to have finally bumped in the trial ending.

Last Boss I fought was the green haired flowergirl and then there's only a tiny forest area with the jester character there but no obvious way to continue. So I guess that is the end of the trial.

OP
S

shinryu

Reputation score
Yeah the trial is really damn long.
I've been playing for 2.5 hours and seem to have finally bumped in the trial ending.

Last Boss I fought was the green haired flowergirl and then there's only a tiny forest area with the jester character there but no obvious way to continue. So I guess that is the end of the trial.
Not quite return to the third town and talk to the knight you just saved to open the secret path in the forest

HQQ

Reputation score
Going deeper into that path, I saw a pink-haired girl defeating some kind of ancient sealed demon all by herself, then vanished. I attempted to follow her, but I think I reached the end of the trial. Next screen has a boulder blocking the way, and 2 signs with 1 saying something along the line of "www" and "save", seems like the save location. I think that's the end of the trial.
From the look on the dev's website tho, there's still some content ahead, even tho the game is unfinished. Maybe if someone can find a way to remove the boulder blocking the way by editing the map......?

OP
S

shinryu

Reputation score
Going deeper into that path, I saw a pink-haired girl defeating some kind of ancient sealed demon all by herself, then vanished. I attempted to follow her, but I think I reached the end of the trial. Next screen has a boulder blocking the way, and 2 signs with 1 saying something along the line of "www" and "save", seems like the save location. I think that's the end of the trial.
From the look on the dev's website tho, there's still some content ahead, even tho the game is unfinished. Maybe if someone can find a way to remove the boulder blocking the way by editing the map......?
That is the end of the trial so no point in doing that

HQQ

Reputation score
That is the end of the trial so no point in doing that
Maybe if you actually buy the game, there is a bit of content after the boulder....? Just being wishful lol

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
If you clip through it using the MV cheat menu plugin, you hit an infinite loading screen. It's most likely that the map file it's trying to load isn't even there. He probably set the loading zone, but not the map it goes to, thus the boulder.

Reactions: HQQ

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
on level....4? rainy town with two girls and a castle. boss keeps shooing me away. think i need an item or something. any tips?

HQQ

Reputation score
on level....4? rainy town with two girls and a castle. boss keeps shooing me away. think i need an item or something. any tips?
You need to steal the uniform from another boss/grunt girl to get in. Back to the Looking for "!" guy - Talk to them - Go find new area loop you go!

OP
S

shinryu

Reputation score
You need to steal the uniform from another boss/grunt girl to get in. Back to the Looking for "!" guy - Talk to them - Go find new area loop you go!
said guy is in the first town

HQQ

Reputation score

There's an update on the author's development's blog, with 4 juicy pics and he said he'd updated the trial version, but it seems like it's just bug fixes the stuffs, no new content for us to explore, can someone who knows Japanese confirm?

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.