What's new

[WIP - Full] [8x40] 約束と契約のサンクチュアリ~たとえ寝取られたとしても~ (RJ308513) Translation

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/8x40-to-nosankuchuari-tatoe-raretatoshitemo-rj308513.14961/#post-1152766
DLSite thread:

Game contains netorare, rape, prostitution, and a lot of story-telling before you'll see any sex.

PLEASE BUY THIS GAME: The guy who made it, 8x40, is a good dude and worked hard on this game. I strongly encourage you to buy it.

This game looked good, so after a six hour binge playing session, I'm starting another new project to do a full translation. I've sent out a request for permission to the creator, just to avoid stepping on toes. It's a MV game, and for some reason RPGMaker MV keeps crashing about every five minutes or four edits, so this could be slow going.

Anyway, posted here to notify. I've only got the introduction and first half of the first quest down so far, along with the partial stuff. As always, my translations are heavily edited MTLs, so I might miss some of the particular nuances of the lingo. That said, if I do end up missing something, please let me know so I can correct it.

8/8/21 - Thread started.
9/10/21 - First arc translated, second arc beginning (Kuru's part) translated, all of Umi's memory scenes translated. Planned next are the Red Light District scenes, and then starting Umi's story scenes.
11/22/21 - First few Red Light scenes are translated, scenes with monster parts merchant, armorer, and restaurant translated, defeat scenes against criminals in Red Light District translated.
12/23/21 - Various typos fixed. A Red Light criminal scene I missed is now translated, as are the sketch artist scenes, the bunny girl club scenes, and most of the cat girl scenes.

Current link:

Last edited:

HeatfulKappa

Reputation score
Nice. This game deserves all the attention it could get for its plot that doesn't let the genre controls it, good luck dude!

Last edited:
OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nice. This game deserves all the attention it could get for its plot that doesn't let the genre controls it, good luck dude!
Thanks! I know I missed a ton when I just played it, so I'm hoping to really enjoy exploring the story and putting it into English. Hope I capture the character's voices correctly!

closeopenbrutal

Reputation score
Oh wow , didnt expect someone to translate this game. Now I'm hyped. BIg thanks on tackling on this project.

Kazukiri93

Reputation score
Excited for this I've been playing it so I'd like to understamnd what's happening

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How’s the translation going?
I've got the entire first half of the game (up through the Kuru discovering Umi with Sifu, and Umi becoming the POV character.) I've got the first five 'Umi Memories', the events from the last part of the first half from Umi's PoV, translated. I have all menu elements, including items, skills, and objectives, translated. My first goal is finishing translating the remaining memories, before translating Red Light District events and story events.

Mrnewb

Reputation score
I've got the entire first half of the game (up through the Kuru discovering Umi with Sifu, and Umi becoming the POV character.) I've got the first five 'Umi Memories', the events from the last part of the first half from Umi's PoV, translated. I have all menu elements, including items, skills, and objectives, translated. My first goal is finishing translating the remaining memories, before translating Red Light District events and story events.
Good luck with it it’ll take a long time to do so

Mrnewb

Reputation score
Thanks! I've only been working on it for a month so far, but the second part is by far the longer and harder part.
Btw I have a question regarding about the game, I’m stuck in the kingdom and how do I leave?

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry I haven't been working on this game in a while. I know that there's a MTL now available on F95 - no idea about the quality, but it's there.

I've had a really frustrating time working with this game, because something in particular about it causes RPGMaker MV to crash regularly, so I lose lots of edits whenever I work on it, and have to save every line if I want to keep my edits. For such a large game, it's infuriating. It's kind of killed my interest, to be honest, despite how much I want people to be able to play this game in English.

In another words, I'm going to try resuming work on this, but I make no guarantees. I've got no idea how to fix this problem, and it's really demoralizing.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Sorry I haven't been working on this game in a while. I know that there's a MTL now available on F95 - no idea about the quality, but it's there.

I've had a really frustrating time working with this game, because something in particular about it causes RPGMaker MV to crash regularly, so I lose lots of edits whenever I work on it, and have to save every line if I want to keep my edits. For such a large game, it's infuriating. It's kind of killed my interest, to be honest, despite how much I want people to be able to play this game in English.

In another words, I'm going to try resuming work on this, but I make no guarantees. I've got no idea how to fix this problem, and it's really demoralizing.
That's unfortunate, I hope it goes better this time around.
As for the MTL, it's shit. Like all the other MTL brokendivison spits out, so I don't mind waiting on an actual translation.
Your work is appreciated.

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's unfortunate, I hope it goes better this time around.
As for the MTL, it's shit. Like all the other MTL brokendivison spits out, so I don't mind waiting on an actual translation.
Your work is appreciated.
Thanks man, I needed that.

I'm sorry to hear that the MTL is garbage. Especially considering the sheer size of this game, it's infuriating to download something you're eager about and find it non-functional out of the box.

YaBoiii699

Reputation score
sorry for the dumb question but the mega link is the latest translated progress right?

HHLONG

Reputation score
Game thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/8x40-to-nosankuchuari-tatoe-raretatoshitemo-rj308513.14961/#post-1152766
DLSite thread:

Game contains netorare, rape, prostitution, and a lot of story-telling before you'll see any sex.

PLEASE BUY THIS GAME: The guy who made it, 8x40, is a good dude and worked hard on this game. I strongly encourage you to buy it.

This game looked good, so after a six hour binge playing session, I'm starting another new project to do a full translation. I've sent out a request for permission to the creator, just to avoid stepping on toes. It's a MV game, and for some reason RPGMaker MV keeps crashing about every five minutes or four edits, so this could be slow going.

Anyway, posted here to notify. I've only got the introduction and first half of the first quest down so far, along with the partial stuff. As always, my translations are heavily edited MTLs, so I might miss some of the particular nuances of the lingo. That said, if I do end up missing something, please let me know so I can correct it.

8/8/21 - Thread started.
9/10/21 - First arc translated, second arc beginning (Kuru's part) translated, all of Umi's memory scenes translated. Planned next are the Red Light District scenes, and then starting Umi's story scenes.
11/22/21 - First few Red Light scenes are translated, scenes with monster parts merchant, armorer, and restaurant translated, defeat scenes against criminals in Red Light District translated.

Current link:
any chance you put it on the other host?? mega not good for a 3GB game