What's new

[WIP - Full] [8x40] 約束と契約のサンクチュアリ~たとえ寝取られたとしても~ (RJ308513) Translation

Yurikashii

Reputation score
Here you go, this should be everything. Just drop it into the Data folder.
Thank you very much Merry Christmas to you and I'm still waiting for you to translate this game by the way What is your estimate on this one? Maybe on 2022 April or around past that?

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you very much Merry Christmas to you and I'm still waiting for you to translate this game by the way What is your estimate on this one? Maybe on 2022 April or around past that?
Merry Christmas to you too! I'm sorry, but I don't know. I've got a ton of irons in the fire, this project included, and I'm both in grad school and working full time. I can't make any promises about when I'll be done, I'm sorry to say.

Yurikashii

Reputation score
Merry Christmas to you too! I'm sorry, but I don't know. I've got a ton of irons in the fire, this project included, and I'm both in grad school and working full time. I can't make any promises about when I'll be done, I'm sorry to say.
Oh don't worry I was just asking and got curious since I did see that you were translating many games but out of all the games that you're translating I've never seen an opening song like this in a RPGMaker game It was unique It looks completely different from all the games that I played on my collection so yeah I just asked So you're translating this one by one right?

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh don't worry I was just asking and got curious since I did see that you were translating many games but out of all the games that you're translating I've never seen an opening song like this in a RPGMaker game It was unique It looks completely different from all the games that I played on my collection so yeah I just asked So you're translating this one by one right?
Yup. Line by line, scene by scene. It's my current focus, h-game wise.

angryturtle1337

Reputation score
Was about to bite the bullet and play the shitty MTL but then I found this thread. Thank you for translating this! sounds incredibly excruciating from what I've read. I'm eagerly awaiting for it to be completed :)

Yamaka_

Reputation score
Hi if I may ask, may i know how many percent the translation is running?

polpab

Reputation score
Thanks for your hard work! Thoroughly enjoyed the game thanks to the translation so far. Wondering if there will be an update in a few weeks or so?

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for your hard work! Thoroughly enjoyed the game thanks to the translation so far. Wondering if there will be an update in a few weeks or so?
I'm sorry to say that I've been working on other projects lately, so I don't have much to report. That said, I'll try to dust the game off sometime this week and make some progress.

polpab

Reputation score
I'm sorry to say that I've been working on other projects lately, so I don't have much to report. That said, I'll try to dust the game off sometime this week and make some progress.
No worries, it's totally understandable and I appreciate the fact that a good chunk of it has been translated so far.

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No worries, it's totally understandable and I appreciate the fact that a good chunk of it has been translated so far.
Thanks - I appreciate it! Don't worry, I'm not dropping this, I'm just... a bit overwhelmed, and a bit burnt out. I earnestly do intend to continue to translate Umi's adventures, as soon as I can get motivated.

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, I feel bad about how little I've done on this project in the last few months. Too many irons in the fire and all that, but I still feel bad. I've got my Master's capstone project kicking off in a few weeks, so I doubt the amount of free time I'll have is going to increase any time soon. So, with that stated:

While I am not dropping the project, I am willing to hand over a copy of the project files and explain how to encrypt the game into a usable form, if anyone is interested. My time commitments shouldn't be holding this translation hostage, and you guys have been very patient. The project file is large - several gigabytes - and uploading it will be a pain in the ass, so please send me a DM if you are interested in taking a crack at the thing while I'm busy.