What's new

RPG RPG Maker [・工房 ] 水晶物語外伝 覚醒 (RJ171453)

OP
sorrow4444

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ah no, the scenes are on the house that the robot teleports you, on the 2nd floor inside theres a tv, if you already have the 3 scenes there should be in it.
I can see the 2 blondes scenes and the other 2 of the other girls, but there are 3 scenes i cant see, as i told before, when i put them, i see the screen in black and only got the sound, i dont know if my game is bugged or what, thats why im asking for a save, TY

PD: If someone knows the password of the chests in that house will be cool

Last edited:

HeroMcDohl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can see the 2 blondes scenes and the other 2 of the other girls, but there are 3 scenes i cant see, as i told before, when i put them, i see the screen in black and only got the sound, i dont know if my game is bugged or what, thats why im asking for a save, TY

PD: If someone knows the password of the chests in that house will be cool
Alright, I hunted down the games and gotten the codes. 2 were already presented but I'll say them again anyway. In a Clothes/location/code format.

Busters: Royal academy uniform - Chest Inside Tsubame's house - 33102

Busters: Goddess white dress - Unknown - おかわとせぬやゆ

History Class: Uniform - Unknown - ツバメちゃんMさかのVerアップ

Kanae: Kanae's Mourning dress - Graveyard - かぞくまもるユメカナエたまえ

Dark Tsubame's clothes/look - At start, enter code or by beating game. Each part must be put in separately. 23 parts total -
るW2 - で - 25 - Vげ - タGp - ア - グ - みア - 5Z - るく - が - と - ま - みE - 8ル - C8 - イ - 3R - ひ3 - D - も - 3ラ - N2ほ
This outfit doesn't seem to be able to come off, so use at your own risk.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
New update came out it ver. 2.3. It a shame this is not on the Eng Dlsite and now have to hope it gets uploaded somewhere.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New update came out it ver. 2.3. It a shame this is not on the Eng Dlsite and now have to hope it gets uploaded somewhere.

Oh thanks, was waiting for this but figured it'll be a month or longer before it came out so didn't pay attention to news on the site.

New update adds more space-time events. This time it seems you'll be able to recruit adult Tsubame, the new girl they've been flaunting with the Crystal Story MV updates and possibly the heroine of EN. Like before new girls will most likely get raped with you saving them afterwards and new G.O. scenes for Tsubame.

OP
sorrow4444

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I love this games but i never know what i have to do in them, i just could barely play Busters complete

PD: As ever sorry for my bad english

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It's cool that this dev still adds stuff into the old games, but looking at how he always tries to multi-task he always has this problem with working with several projects at the same time.

This is the same with Busters II and the Crystal story remake, also seems that he's doing some sort of webstory about some character (don't know which series she's about) that's literally words. This is the only thing "ehhhh" with this dev, does lots of stuff and updates, but he gets distracted easily with even more new projects or updating small things on the old games.

OP
sorrow4444

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
guys, how to leave the 1st village T.T

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
After seeing this thread updated i remember how this dev still makes a new game every 3 seconds...

Now he's working on a free game (Without H ofcourse) and is still working on it, so if you are waiting for any other product of this dev GOOD LUCK

guys, how to leave the 1st village T.T
While it's YEAR AGO this reply, hope you managed to find the way or a save file for it..

At the start of the game you'll have to party up with the other characters (Squirrel, and the item shop sisters), if you don't have them in the party the village guard won't let you get out of the village

Oskenunda

Reputation score
I got Ver 1.4, w/save and translation but now I'm working on Ver 2.32 and that is going to take significantly more work. If theres a save out there for Ver 2.32 that is now what I need. :p

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I got Ver 1.4, w/save and translation but now I'm working on Ver 2.32 and that is going to take significantly more work. If theres a save out there for Ver 2.32 that is now what I need. :p
Here's my save for 2.32 version
All scene unlocked (i hope) with just 1 scene locked (tentacle guy at 3 heart, can't be unlocked (possible bug))
Just need to defeat the last boss at giant tree

Attachments

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
A necro with a bit of "content"

Dev has updated the game VER. 3.0 with some extra scenes, although apparently he has announced that (If google translate is right), he will be removing the old version (1.4) from the DLSITE pack