What's new

RPG RPG Maker [・工房 ] 水晶物語外伝 覚醒 (RJ171453)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Busters: Royal academy uniform - Chest Inside Tsubame's house - 33102

Busters: Goddess white dress - Unknown - おかわとせぬやゆ

History Class: Uniform - Talk to robot outside town, second time choose first option. Head to the back room inside building. - ツバメちゃんMさかのVerアップ
Be careful when entering this password, the very first symbol has a near identical one close to it.

Kanae: Kanae's Mourning dress - Graveyard - かぞくまもるユメカナエたまえ

Dark Tsubame's clothes/look - At start, enter code or by beating game. Each part must be put in separately. 23 parts total -
るW2 - で - 25 - Vげ - タGp - ア - グ - みア - 5Z - るく - が - と - ま - みE - 8ル - C8 - イ - 3R - ひ3 - D - も - 3ラ - N2ほ
This outfit doesn't seem to be able to come off, so use at your own risk. Since this password is from my save data, the princess dress,gym suit, and school girl outfits will be auto-unlocked. It also starts you out at lvl 10 with 6k gold if you choose to accept.
[/QUOTE]

By the looks of it, the scenes are quite easy to get (just go full estrus or choose wrong) getting the hairstyles and the clothing is quite the hard thing.

Write one character wrong and do it again. The one im getting problem is the history class uniform, which building is?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
By the looks of it, the scenes are quite easy to get (just go full estrus or choose wrong) getting the hairstyles and the clothing is quite the hard thing.

Write one character wrong and do it again. The one im getting problem is the history class uniform, which building is?
Sorry for late reply. The description should take you right to it, but here's a wee bit more detailed one.

Leave warrior village, immediately when you're in the area with the 2 guys sitting by the fire and the robot go talk to the robot. After you talk to it once, talk to it again and it'll give you choices make the first choice. It'll teleport you to a snowy region with a single building. Go instead the building. Go into the room in the back. Chest is right there in that room.

OP
sorrow4444

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Im sorry to be that guys, but can someone please share a full save¿? im pretty bad with this circle games but i love the scenes TYY!!

Sorry for my bad english

PD: i have tried the save some pages back but it didnt work

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Im sorry to be that guys, but can someone please share a full save¿? im pretty bad with this circle games but i love the scenes TYY!!

Sorry for my bad english

PD: i have tried the save some pages back but it didnt work
Used some cheat engine to get all the clothes, all the items for scenes. One scene is bugged out and I can't unlock it using the dot tickets as it just takes the ticket and doesn't unlock the scene.

Attachments

OP
sorrow4444

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Used some cheat engine to get all the clothes, all the items for scenes. One scene is bugged out and I can't unlock it using the dot tickets as it just takes the ticket and doesn't unlock the scene.
ty so mmuch

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Does anyone have a link to latest version? Can't find it on the web.

EDIT: My bad. Didnt think about the loli tag until I actually found it on the web. Sorry about that.
EDIT2: My bad again. Had no idea you could not ask for links for updates.

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Does anyone have a link to latest version? Can't find it on the web.
You should probably read forum rules, BEFORE you get banned, not AFTER, so have fun with that.
EDIT2: My bad again. Had no idea you could not ask for links for updates.
You can't ask for links AT ALL, not just updates.

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Save files are okay to ask for though.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
History Class: Uniform - Talk to robot outside town, second time choose first option. Head to the back room inside building. - ツバメちゃんMさかのVerアップ
Be careful when entering this password, the very first symbol has a near identical one close to it.
Does this code work? I ask because I can't get it to work - I go to the secret place via the robot, head to the back room and use the chest on the right side, but it just rejects everything I try. Has it been changed? I'm using Ver 2.1 (MV) of the game.

Yes, I noticed that their are 2 very similar symbols right near each other, I've tried both and doesn't make any difference. I have zoomed in on the text and what I've inputted looks exactly the same... yet it fails. I'm stumped about it.

Edit - I got it to work. I was getting the 5th symbol/character incorrect - I was using the big one, while the actual answer requires the smaller one. So if anyone else gets stumped by this puzzle, check the size of the symbol/character: Easy way is to copy & paste into a text document then blow the font up to a big/huge size.

Also - in the secret area, the front desk ask's for a password as well, anyone know what this is for?

Edit - Does the overall ending ever change? Or does it only really show a few encounters, if you've slept with certain npc's (ie scene with the 3 hamitite (?) beastmen, flying on dragon's back, etc) (or do these events show up no matter what?), and end with you where your brother is?

Last edited:

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Im just use this save file. And play some of scene on secret room. My question is, is that really that I think 4/5 scene can't be watch in version 2.0?

Or is there any save data that can play that scene?

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Really wish DotKobo games were on English DLsite. Other than Busters Two Worlds, id have the whole collection by now if they were.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Heads up, this one got an update to 2.2 ver.

Extras are a dungeon that you can use the characters from a previous/next game + 3 event scenes regarding the other heroines.

Also it seems that the area of the lamia+golem you can get help from the blade sisters.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Heads up, this one got an update to 2.2 ver.

Extras are a dungeon that you can use the characters from a previous/next game + 3 event scenes regarding the other heroines.

Also it seems that the area of the lamia+golem you can get help from the blade sisters.
Oh thank god, that place was a little rough going solo. Especially on first play-through.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oh thank god, that place was a little rough going solo. Especially on first play-through.
The only warning the dev tells you is that if you wanna put the sleep effect on the golem it's going to be annoying if the AI of the sisters keep attacking and waking it up.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The only warning the dev tells you is that if you wanna put the sleep effect on the golem it's going to be annoying if the AI of the sisters keep attacking and waking it up.
Nah, that's fine. Even if they wake it up immediately, it'll still lose that turn. So if you just constantly reapply sleep (and it sticks), you can effectively stun lock golem.

OP
sorrow4444

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I have just tried the 2.2 and cant get the new scenes, can someone give some save or walktrough¿? TY very much in advance!!

As ever, sorry for my shit english

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I have just tried the 2.2 and cant get the new scenes, can someone give some save or walktrough¿? TY very much in advance!!

As ever, sorry for my shit english
If it's the "other character" scenes, you can get them easily by playing inside the new dungeon.

(I can upload a save later on)

OP
sorrow4444

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I have them but i cant see 3 scenes in the PC, it says something about the BGM OFF, and when the scene plays i see all in black but i can heard it all, i dont understand,

PD: Ty for the answer and as ever sorry for my shitty english =)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I have them but i cant see 3 scenes in the PC, it says something about the BGM OFF, and when the scene plays i see all in black but i can heard it all, i dont understand,

PD: Ty for the answer and as ever sorry for my shitty english =)
Ah no, the scenes are on the house that the robot teleports you, on the 2nd floor inside theres a tv, if you already have the 3 scenes there should be in it.