What's new

RPG RPG Maker [・工房 ] 水晶物語外伝 覚醒 (RJ171453)

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 水晶物語外伝 覚醒 (RJ171453)

Finally it is out! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Indeed it is.

For anyone who can wait a little while, I will shortly have a partial+demo portion translation patch available for this. It would have been released by now, but I made a mistake with line lengths and so a lot of text overflows. Currently correcting it.

OP
sorrow4444

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

dude i wait for this one a lot =)

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

same i was waiting forever for this. Unfortunately i have 1000 points.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Still cant find the gym clothes.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So a link to my translation project for this, for those interested in such things: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28854

EDIT: Or not. I had to take it down because it's broken badly. Late where I am now, but will try to get a fix up tomorrow. Still, for those who are interested, follow that thread.
EDIT2: Fixed it. Translation project is GO!

Last edited:

Gamer23

Reputation score

Really cute they did .
Also a to aid you.
Took a look at the codes, they looked pretty hard coded to me. Like alot of lines for a simple 5 digit lock when you can just use the in-built one. Shows they really put in the time and effort in this.

Last edited:

rizo

Reputation score

I'm trying to find a place to download the demo... The Dlsite doesn't give me the option to download the demo :/
Can anyone point me in the right direction please.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmmm... on the edge about grabbing this one currently. Worth buying outright, or would you guys recommend testing more than the demo first?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm trying to find a place to download the demo... The Dlsite doesn't give me the option to download the demo :/
Can anyone point me in the right direction please.
Odd that the demo's gone. I don't have a good internet connection right now, but I'll upload it if no-one else does.

Hmmm... on the edge about grabbing this one currently. Worth buying outright, or would you guys recommend testing more than the demo first?
This is an odd one, actually. H-wise the basic negative is that there's only about 8 or so premises for H-scenes (not counting the 2 hidden ones), but there's a lot of variants (most have 4 variants + variants for hairstyle/outfit). Also a positive is that it's pretty much all animated. Gameplay wise it's a bit grindy, but not too bad. I think for about $10, it's worth it.

Of course, it's also worth noting that the majority of male characters in this game do pretty terrible things, if given the chance. Not sure if that effects decisions.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone have a 100% cg unlock save?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

wow, it's the 1st time (that i have seen) that a game had a demo before and suddenly they remove it couldn't actually try it out (according to the discussion here). Is there a reason for that?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow, it's the 1st time (that i have seen) that a game had a demo before and suddenly they remove it couldn't actually try it out (according to the discussion here). Is there a reason for that?
It's either they made a mistake during submitting the full version (accidentally removing the trial) or decided to take the trial down due to a bug. It's kind of hard to tell.

Nevertheless, I have uploaded the trial version of the game here. This is quite possibly a first for this forum; normally it's just full games.

EDIT: Link gone. Apparently DLSite will do takedowns even on trial versions of games. Also I note that Mega seems not to have any procedure for DMCA counterclaims, so you can kill off a Mega account simply by reporting the files they upload - nothing the user can do about it.

Last edited:

sdciter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll take a look at posting the link once the amount of sales the game has gotten goes up. I'm a big fan of the circles work and hope they get support!

Gamer23

Reputation score

Definitely people upload to nyaa is lurking here. Saw a nyaa torrent once link is provided here after a few hrs.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mega link <3

Many Thanks^^

Ok that game have the old RPG maker system.
SGEdit and the day is yours XD

I give up this game is horrobiel.

Last edited:

Gamer23

Reputation score

I give up this game is horrobiel.
Please, do tell, which part is horrible.
Only flaw i can point out is that there is no skip function when you start the game, also the game is rather short but seeing how much it cost, the length is well worth it. Maybe even more due to the variations of scenario that you can get from one scene.
Also, if you can, please do tell which part you played until you gave up.