What's new

RPG RPG Maker [・工房 ] 水晶物語外伝 覚醒 (RJ171453)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 水晶物語外伝 覚醒 (RJ171453)

in german.
Leider kommt man mit der lösung zum stanpunkt das man das spiel mehr mals durch spielen muß um überhaupt an die szennen ran zu kommen.
Was dann auch noch frustet das die quest rein folge man blickt da tottal nicht durch.

Dank etigoya kann man auch gleich bei allen szenen sehen das da auch keine mühe geben wurde.
Ständige wieder hollungen von gleichen szennen.
Von den 3 arten sind se eigenlich fast alle gleich gemacht.
Man siet leider das problem was viele haben wenn se spiele machen.
Sie fangen irgend wo an ohne über haupt nen plan gemacht zu haben.
Jeder der Vampiersdwan gesuchtet hat kennt die tipps die man bei allen RPG spiel nutzen solte.
Leider werden es mom stark mehr dieser sin losen RPG spiele wo man echt sich fragt warum die leute geld nehmen vür sowas.
Ich schweife ab.
Das hir ist einfach nen kurtz spiel meiner meinung nach was sich nicht wirklich lohnt.

Last edited:

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

From what i google translate the german, i think you are trying to say you dont like games that makes you replay the whole game to unlock scenes? Thanking etigoya.
Also something about weak characters and grinding? Being too main stream?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

hmmm cant seem to find the event for 5. Need something to trigger it?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From what i google translate the german, i think you are trying to say you dont like games that makes you replay the whole game to unlock scenes? Thanking etigoya.
Also something about weak characters and grinding? Being too main stream?

Unfortunately yes find not so successful was expecting more. ^^
Also not there for other clothing scenes.

Jeder mag halt was anders^^.
Aber hir hätte man mehr raus hollen können.
Will das hir aber jetzt nicht aus arten lassen.
Alle anderen trozdem viel spaß an dem spiel XD.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Originally this game was just 1000 yen, so i don't expect much out of it. But after i played it , i think it is worth the money just nicely.

Gamer23

Reputation score

hmmm cant seem to find the event for 5. Need something to trigger it?
Party with him, only you and him. Go to the broken bridge and jump. Him as in the young squirrel.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Full save with all costumes and extra scenes.
For viewing of extra scenes, go to village exit. Enter where campfire is and there is a robot on the left. Talk to robot, choose 1st option to teleport to secret shop map x and enter the room on the top most center. Click on the tv and start viewing.

Attachments

Gamer23

Reputation score

! Wow, such dedication to his creations. My respects. Also, tsubame might be appearing in their latest project, BUSTERS II.

Last edited:

Gamer23

Reputation score

Updated data file to provide for future updates.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Updated data file to provide for future updates.
Yup, save files from VX isn't going to work in MV version so he came up with a password like system to make up for this.

Dev has a page detailing the process . Also talks about what item and stuff will carry over and how it'll affect the game. Like with the latest game, added in a feature to skip opening (YAY!!!)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry for necro, but found out that there's gonna be(or is already) the 1.4 version, since i have no idea what is says, is it that the dev is planning on updating it or planning something?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry for necro, but found out that there's gonna be(or is already) the 1.4 version, since i have no idea what is says, is it that the dev is planning on updating it or planning something?
For about a good year or so, they have been remastering the game from Ace into MV. In doing so, he'll be adding new costumes, bigger sprites, changing Tsubame's artwork to mirror the new art style and adding in new features.

Update 1.4 (which has been out for awhile now) is the final update in preparation for the MV version.

edit: read my post above to see what it does. I forgot I even made that post.

Last edited:

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a link to this game? All usual sites don't have and nyaa isn't seeding.

Gamer23

Reputation score

There is a cameo of tsubame in the new game Busters II. (There is a hidden quest about her in that game)

P.S I cant find the Busters 2 thread anywhere

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Now that this thread is getting back, it's a good way to update the thread and tell that the dev is working on the updated version (On RPG MV) of this game, only the MC has been updated and her looks is more adult like now.

For now the dev is "supposedly" finishing the game Kanae and WAS gonna be released mid september, but got delayed to late september OR early october. :(

There is a cameo of tsubame in the new game Busters II. (There is a hidden quest about her in that game)

P.S I cant find the Busters 2 thread anywhere
The 2nd one has been paused for a while and the dev is working in like 3-2 other games (Kanae and the game of this thread full updated)

if you want the 1st one here's the thread

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Seems that the remake has been uploaded (TRIAL) to DMM. Although the page has some problems for me since i get an error about it.

Have to use incognito mode to enter only to a "part" of the page. Sadly by the looks of it the game is getting a release date of AUGUST, since i'm surprised since it's only a remake(?)

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yep, DMM region restricts demos to Japan, it seems. From my country, I can't even get to the page, but I'm a dab hand with navigating proxies.

I uploaded a demo a while ago for this game, so I'm gonna do it again. Have at ye - the MV demo version of this game: . Due to DLSite bots striking down my previous demo upload, I've omitted the final letter of the key/URL. Just add a Q to the end and you'll get the file.

There's quite a few differences from the old VX Ace version. Picture/Animation quality is a lot higher, although the mosaic's are still very overkill. The characters also appear to be drawn more to regular proportions rather than the somewhat chibi proportions used before. The demo plays more or less like the original demo (i.e. ends after the first "day"), but there's one extra optional H-scene. Spolering it in case people want to try and find it themselves, but it's a bit obtuse.

Tsubame masturbating: At the very beginning of the game, before leaving the house for the first time, open the green chest in the lower right, and change clothes to Tsubame's adventurer/regular outfit. Then rest on Chabo's bed (the blue one) until you get the scene - I think it's a random chance, so you might have to try a few times for it.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
the quality of this remake is reeaaaaaally good!
but... why bother to do a remake of an old game instead to finish/start a new one?
of course if the new games would be like the latest kanae... it's better he do only remake, ffs.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
the quality of this remake is reeaaaaaally good!
but... why bother to do a remake of an old game instead to finish/start a new one?
of course if the new games would be like the latest kanae... it's better he do only remake, ffs.
Plenty of people have said this already (which is 100% true), this dev (or team) starts making a new game but suddenly shifts into making another or like for example, the remakes. They have a lot of games already on the works plus remakes being done and it's gonna be hard trying to wait for the one YOU want.

Also in Kanae, they said something about "expanding" it. It's getting a remake, but stuff is gonna be added in which is gonna take more time yet again.