What's new

RPG RPG Maker [・工房 ] 水晶物語外伝 覚醒 (RJ171453)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Blog update:

If google translate is correct seems that the remake has been delayed till mid august perhaps (How unusual.... /s This dev has never released something in time since the time machine one even though that and kanae were really small "games") This is what happens when you work in like 5 games at the same time, jesus...

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well, game delayed till the dev feels like finishing it, apparently the O-Bon festival didn't help at all and the dev "needs more time".

3rd time is the charm i hope. Updating until it gets released

scratiii

Reputation score
so is this some sort of pokemon style, adventure and battle different AI kind of game? it seems to be a sort of pokemon zelda hybrid and if thats the case im going to smash my mouse on that download button

edit:also does anyone know if a translation of the latest update is out? love games like this but i cant speak the language of the ancients

nickhao

Reputation score
Dlsite has changed so big, wow
Hoping somebody new update rpg mv... I can’t wait play hehehe

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
GAME IS OUT IN DMM. (Don't know in DLSITE yet)
dlsite too have the new version. now if u download the game u will receive the old 1.4 ace and the new mv (1,1gb lol)
no data transfer from ace to mv (as expected), but if u use the end-game psw u can unlock item/event etcc in mv version

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
dlsite too have the new version. now if u download the game u will receive the old 1.4 ace and the new mv (1,1gb lol)
no data transfer from ace to mv (as expected), but if u use the end-game psw u can unlock item/event etcc in mv version
*sigh* Now I have to hunt down the various games to get the code for the outfits. Let's see there's: 1.4 of this game, Kanae, that weird...history thing, and Busters. I know I have them all but....hunting them is gonna be a pain.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
*sigh* Now I have to hunt down the various games to get the code for the outfits. Let's see there's: 1.4 of this game, Kanae, that weird...history thing, and Busters. I know I have them all but....hunting them is gonna be a pain.
There was one password in the trial, but since i don't know japanese i had no idea which was it.

Kanae on the other hand had to be something related with it (maybe the name), the treasure chest was behind a grave up north of the place.

ATM gonna wait for links but it will take some days since it's has just been released

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The simplest way for the passwords is to look them up in the game data files. It only takes a moment or so. Specifically you need to search the correct Map JSON for the Regex: "\[4,..?,1," (without quotes), and the password will be the next string in the file. So for example, the chest in Swallow's house is 33102, and the chest in the Graveyard is かぞくまもるユメカナエたまえ.

I'm not actually aware of where the other chests are though, so sorry about that.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The simplest way for the passwords is to look them up in the game data files. It only takes a moment or so. Specifically you need to search the correct Map JSON for the Regex: "\[4,..?,1," (without quotes), and the password will be the next string in the file. So for example, the chest in Swallow's house is 33102, and the chest in the Graveyard is かぞくまもるユメカナエたまえ.

I'm not actually aware of where the other chests are though, so sorry about that.
If I recall correctly, which I probably don't since it's been awhile.....for the history game an item gives you the code or maybe you get from the TV? And I has no idea where you get the code from Busters....I just know that there is a code in it because you're suppose to get the see-through dress the bird-girl wears. 1.4 of this game, the robot gives you the code if I'm not mistaken....which again I could be.

ah nvm, you mean the chests within this game.....ok, I'm too tired for this. Sleep time.

Last edited:

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
To bad update 2.0 is not on the english Dlsite. I will have to wait and find a link.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Alright, I hunted down the games and gotten the codes. 2 were already presented but I'll say them again anyway. In a Clothes/location/code format.

Busters: Royal academy uniform - Chest Inside Tsubame's house - 33102

Busters: Goddess white dress - Unknown - おかわとせぬやゆ

History Class: Uniform - Unknown - ツバメちゃんMさかのVerアップ

Kanae: Kanae's Mourning dress - Graveyard - かぞくまもるユメカナエたまえ

Dark Tsubame's clothes/look - At start, enter code or by beating game. Each part must be put in separately. 23 parts total -
るW2 - で - 25 - Vげ - タGp - ア - グ - みア - 5Z - るく - が - と - ま - みE - 8ル - C8 - イ - 3R - ひ3 - D - も - 3ラ - N2ほ
This outfit doesn't seem to be able to come off, so use at your own risk.

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Alright, I hunted down the games and gotten the codes. 2 were already presented but I'll say them again anyway. In a Clothes/location/code format.

History Class: Uniform - Unknown - ツバメちゃんMさかのVerアップ

Dark Tsubame's clothes/look - At start, enter code or by beating game. Each part must be put in separately. 23 parts total -
るW2 - で - 25 - Vげ - タGp - ア - グ - みア - 5Z - るく - が - と - ま - みE - 8ル - C8 - イ - 3R - ひ3 - D - も - 3ラ - N2ほ
It's possible that in the new maps there are some outfits, maybe the Busters dress might be in the "monster jail" since the game was about NTR and torture.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's possible that in the new maps there are some outfits, maybe the Busters dress might be in the "monster jail" since the game was about NTR and torture.
Who knows, can only progress though the game....look for them....and test out the codes until the right one accepts.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'm just curious how did you come across the 2.0 version of the game. Were you able to buy it off the JP Dlsite. The Eng Dlsite only has Busters for sale.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I buy everything from JP DLSite unless an English translation version is available on English DLSite or it's on sale on Eng but not JP.
And that either doesn't happen or happens much later down the line. Though recently the number of English translated games are booming. To the point where unless I really want the game, I wait and see.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Thanks for the reply. I am not able to buy off of JP Dlsite so hopefully the group puts it on the eng Dlsite like Busters. I am honestly surprised they only have one of there games on the eng Dlsite.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Most likely just means they don't see the value in it. Busters only got 22 sales on Eng site compared to the 1k on JP and all it had was a 9 day JP to Eng gap. Honestly, I believe between Crystal Story and Busters they could make a lot more if they had English translations as both has though out, interesting stories....but that takes time to do and they already have their plates full with 4 projects still being worked on. And I'm sure now that this game is finally out, they are going to throw another project on themselves.....the workaholics.

Any case, file is available from obvious place and I believe I found one of the hidden chests. Need to verify passwords and will report back later. I want to finish as much as this game as I can before DQ XI drops.

verified. Updated info below

History Class: Uniform - Talk to robot outside town, second time choose first option. Head to the back room inside building. - ツバメちゃんMさかのVerアップ
Be careful when entering this password, the very first symbol has a near identical one close to it.

This outfit doesn't seem to be able to come off, so use at your own risk. Since this password is from my save data, the princess dress,gym suit, and school girl outfits will be auto-unlocked. It also starts you out at lvl 10 with 6k gold if you choose to accept.

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Theres lots of links but for the older version, kinda playing cat and mouse here..

Apparently the game got another update (2.02) Guess some bug fixings.

Also if you want to find out the scenes, the dev placed them

nickhao

Reputation score
Do not ask for download links for ANY reason. This includes download links to the games and translation links. This also includes asking for somebody to PM you either of the two. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 2 day ban.
I heard about this game! If you have bought the game in dlsite before, you do not need to pay again...
So you can play update version include MV

Is it true? I hope so, I'd like to expect somebody could share link~~~
Please~~