What's new

A Brave New World (Mind Flayer)

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: A Brave New World (Mind Flayer)

She certainly had no clue what the power itself was. It could be some kind of mental influence, if so that definitely had some dark ramifications and the presence within her probably wouldn't care if it was. It could be that it was simply her prowess and...that was fine right? Maybe it was just how good she was...

"H-...hallucinat....huhn...?" She murmured, sprawling out, squirming a bit. "That's no surprise...the urge I mean...you're new...right?" She curled up on her side, napping.

Lena felt like a million bucks (gold?) in comparison. Stretching out she realized how energetic she felt now.

She giggled at Lena's joke. "Not naive like that...sheesh." Her eyes were closed, just enjoying the feeling.

She wouldn't be stopped, but was quite nude, did she care? There was a sheet nearby, or the robes discarded from the girl. Did she use either before heading out to look?

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena didn't truly know what that presence had been, but it had made her feel both incredible, and had helped her make her lover at the time feel the same. So surely it couldn't be All bad. Right? No matter how dark it felt. Regardless, Lena did head on out after giggling playfully to the raven haired beauty once more, not caring how naked she was and leaving both the sheets and the robes behind and going fully nude for now. She felt re-energized to say the least now too, and that was nice to say the least, as she didn't feel like just fucking literally every woman she met.

"Well, I actually kind of still do feel like fucking every woman I meet. But not like I Have to," Lena thought to herself with a naughty grin as she bit her lip lightly while she began exploring these caves curiously, peeking into every room she found in hopes of finding both Jaime, and that lovely dark elf that her lover before had mentioned that was their leader here.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

You begin to emerge from the room when your stopped by a robed figure with a plate full of steaming fresh food. It looks delicious, meats, vegetables, a good mix and well seasoned too, it's mouth watering. "Sorry for the delay," the robed figure says with a polite tone. "Do you wish to dine here? Or in the meeting hall." He eyes your wings for a moment but says nothing, unsurprised?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh I don't mind where I dine, so long as it's not in the mud or something like that," Lena replied just as politely to the man. "I suppose the meeting hall could work, since it likely has the most room and whatnot, where I won't interfere with anyone's duties. Might you be able to tell me how many of you there are here?" Lena went on to say, curious as to just how many people there were here, as she took her food in the meeting hall and began to chow down, feeling quite famished after the incredible sex she'd just had, and from the sex with her "tribute" from before she fainted.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"About two dozen, give or take," they replied simply as they lead Lena through the halls. "Might I add, your wings look beautiful. I don't know why you didn't show them earlier." It wasn't a far walk, you moved into the main chamber, a long table set up with a few dining or miling about. This chamber branched off into 6 others, including the one you emerged from which was opposite of the exit.

The robed individual set the food down and with cutlery leaving you to it.

Just what the doctor ordered, savory cuts of juicy meat, well seasoned steamed vegetables. The kind of hearty meal that reminds you of something home cooked and delightful.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Why thank you. They just... sprang into existence as I was... partaking of one of your lovely ladies not just a few minutes ago. One minutes I was making her feel incredible, and the next I knew, they were there," Lena replied cheerfully as her wings were complimented, the things fluttering softly as she walked.

Once she was in the meeting hall, Lena sat down and took a look around, taking in her surroundings, and got them memorized as best she could before she dug in and began devouring every last morsel of food before her, feeling absolutely famished. Once she was done eating, she stretched again and downed the last of whatever she'd been brought to drink, and resumed her exploration, knowing that she'd need the energy that the food provided to press on and find Jaime.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

The cloaked individual seems impressed by the fact they just sprang into existence but doesn't say much about it, merely leaving once all was said and done.

In fact once the meal was finished you feel the wings shift, they feel less...solid. You can still will them to move but without decay or falling apart the wings simply...vanish? You're left as you were, normal and human but you get the faint impression wings are there, curious yet.

But right now your search is for Jaime. As you begin to make your way to one of the tunnels, you feel...eyes on you. Someone is watching, you don't make it too far before you find someone call out to you from the hall, walking into the tunnel after you. Another cloaked individual. "Sorry to bother you mistress, is there something I can help you with?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm? Aw, I was actually kind of liking them a little bit. Would be nice to be able to fly. Could get around So much faster anywhere I wanted to go," Lena whined softly as she began her exploration again and her wings faded from existence.

When she was stopped by another cloaked figure in the halls, Lena couldn't help but feel a bit tense, and turned to regard the cloaked individual. "Oh um, I was just exploring a bit, and wondering where my companion is that I arrived with yesterday," Lena answered truthfully, though she was also trying to gather information on this place too.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

The figure pauses for a moment thinking about something. "Ah, your companion was a bit...spirited when she awoke. In her panic she assaulted a few of our members and is...being held. I'm sure you understand. We can clear it up when our leader returns, but until then she will need to be held securely." They watch you carefully, you think you might hear footsteps in the distance.

"I promise you neither you nor she will be harmed. Would you care for any refreshment? I know there are many who...would love to get to know you better, or keep you entertained while you wait." The offer stirs the presence, and in turn fills you with a desire to hear this offer out. You heard him, Jaime is fine, why worry?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I see... well, I still insist on at least seeing her. If she sees me and that I am unharmed, I think that she'll be much more likely to calm down. Don't you think?" Lena replied softly, before the offer of "refreshment" was given to her, where she felt a stirring in her loins again and couldn't help but feel a bit intrigued at the proposal.

"Such as who, hmm? You've certainly gotten me intrigued to say the least," Lena asked curiously, figuring it best to play along for now, while her other head was busy getting a blood rush again and stiffening up again somewhat.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

The figure doesn't quite respond to the first bit, seeing that she was intrigued they go on. "Well, any of us really...perhaps we could collect a few of the most excited and retire to your quarters?" The figure approaches slowly reaching out to caress your arm.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Perhaps... though again I Really would like to see my friend. I'm pretty sure that she's worried sick about me. She and I... are in a relationship of sorts. Surely you understand. Right?" Lena replied, not trying to push the man away, but letting him know that she too was a bit worried about Jaime's well being. "If it's That much trouble, then how about a compromise, hmm? If you let me see Jaime, and let her know that I'm okay and she has nothing to fear, then I'll retire to my chambers with anywhere between two to five of your most beautiful ladies for entertainment until your leader arrives. That way they can all keep a... Very close eye on me. Fair enough?" Lena asked the man after a few moments, trying to both reason and persuade him to see things her way with this, and hoping that nothing bad had happened to Jaime, since they seemed intent on keeping her from finding her companion.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"Certainly, certainly," the figure replies, speaking in soft gentle tones as their hand slide down Lena's naked form down to her hip where her cock already began to swell. "But there's no need to rush, she is well and I shall take you to see her soon." They smile and move to take hold of your cock, robbing along the bottom side to allow it to twitch to further full length.

"A fair deal don't you think...?" Their gentle hands work, if allowed, to begin stroking along the length.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, that is kind of nice. But I would prefer the more gentle touch of a lady, if you catch my drift. And I would just say go and tell Jaime that I said I'm okay, but without her seeing me, she won't listen most likely. Please? Did I not do a good enough job before to warrant at least That much? And besides, wouldn't it be better for everyone if she calmed down more and stuff?" Lena replied, cooing softly as her cock stiffened up fully again, glancing around curiously to see if anyone else was around trying to sneak up on her perhaps.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

The robed figure chuckled. "You haven't done anything wrong, I assure you we have your best interests at heart. It simply is the truth that it would be much better if you were to wait before visiting your friend." They removed their hand from Lena's cock. Nobody appeared to be sneaking up, but the black haired women from before appeared in disheveled robes.

"Hey it seems you got away from me early," she said with a bright smile. "Did you enjoy your food...? Oh, don't tell me, already looking for another meal?" She strode up towards you, moving to take over where the other robed figure had left off. Stroking the length of Lena's cock, pressing it against her soft thigh.

From down the tunnel a voice cried out. "L-lena! Is that you!? Help!" A familiar voice indeed, it's surely Jaime.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, but shouldn't your guest be kept happy and stuff, hmm?" Lena asked the man with an almost accusing look in her eye to make him think more, before the black haired beauty from before came up behind her. "Oh hey there cutie. I did eat, and I enjoyed my food, very much so. But I'm looking for my friend, because I'm certain that she'll calm down once she's able to see that I'm okay and stuff," Lena told her previous lover.

When she heard Jaime's voice calling for help though, Lena turned to look down the hall for her companion with a worried look on her face. However, the feeling of her cock being stroked and whatnot was Quite worrisome to say the least, as it was very distracting. "T-That was Jaime. Look, she's calling for me, and she'll probably keep fighting unless I calm her down. Right?" Lena said to the raven haired beauty, hoping she would listen.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

There's a still moment while the two robed ones look between one another. The one who has remained cloaked shakes their head briefly and the woman sighs. "No." She hasn't removed her hands and keeps working gently away at pleasure you, dull tingles you may or may not be fighting off begin to build at the base of your cock. "Sorry but you cannot visit her. She is contained, she will not cause problems nor will we hurt her, but you cannot see her until our leader returns. She has ordered us so. If you attempt to force the issue...I'm afraid you too will need to be restrained."

She frowns. But leaves it at that.

"L-lena! I'm over...I'm over here! Damnit...!" Jaime cries from down the tunnel.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh? And here I thought I was welcome here. What if I choose to make her part of my tribute? Would that suffice?" Lena replied to the girl, unsure if she was being attacked at the moment or what, but she didn't like it, that was for certain. "Come now, you don't really want to do this. Do you hon? Wasn't what we did special before?" Lena asked the raven haired beauty, trying to persuade her to let her go to go after Jaime.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"I-if you want a round two, we can do that right now...but I can't let you go. The tribute was given for the ritual which has been completed. The leader has further use for you it seems, but we have only been told she wants you here and to not see-"

"Sister." The other figure sharply rebuked, and blushing the black haired women went silent. Seems whatever she was sharing wasn't really kosher with the rest of the group. Footsteps are heard at the entrance of the tunnel.

The man continued. "We won't harm you, but you cannot be permitted. Please return with us."

Seems like Lena has a choice to make now! She can either force the two away and make her way down the hall to what sounds like Jaime or bide her time a little longer. The offer does sound delightful doesn't it? What's the rush?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, I Do want to just trust you. Really I do. But surely you can understand my position here. I don't know any of you, and I hear my friend calling for my help, and I'm here well within hearing distance of her," Lena replied to the two, before she sighed and whipped her right fist out at the man, connecting as hard as she could to knock him out in a single punch to the face with a right hook.

If she managed to knock him outright there, she'd immediately grab the black haired girl and cover her mouth with one hand as she held her. "Now, I'm going to see my friend, okay. I love her, and she's crying, begging for me to help her. Now you can either join me, since I Know you really enjoyed our time together before, Or, I can painlessly knock you out too. Take your pick, because I'm Going to find my friend," Lena would whisper to the girl as she glanced around to find a place to put the man's unconscious form, assuming he was knocked out from her punch.