What's new

A Brave New World (Mind Flayer)

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: A Brave New World (Mind Flayer)

Lena's surprising show of strength helped her take down a good chunk of her attackers but there seemed to be a cost? She felt a bit sluggish momentarily, winded or off balance? Maybe it was her own twisted desires that tripped her up. As she darted around the remaining cultist she dropped her quarterstaff and went in for the grab. The cultist did nothing to stop her but merely grabbed tight around the end of her exposed cock.

The sudden shock of pleasure stopped Lena for a moment. "Don't worry, this is for the best," the cultist cooed as she slide her hand down the length, precum soaking her fingers to lubricate it.

Star patterns exploded in her vision as a sudden explosive wave of pleasure surged out of her. Lena salivated briefly at the intense sensation, losing herself to it for several moments as the cultist continued to milk her, gently guiding out the whole of her relief, spurts of cum soaking against her robes and exposed thigh.

She dimly heard footsteps as she began to collect herself, but it was too late, several of them seized her as she was defenseless and pressed her into the barred side of the room, roped tied around her right arm holding her up against the pillar Jaime herself was tied to...her scent still lingered.

Her cock was still held, being gently teased for yet another go.

There was five of them she realized as her senses returned, and she needed to act fast.

Lena 5/7 FP, 2/8 AP 6/?? CP -PARTIALLY BOND-
Jaime 6/8 FP, 0/7 AP -OUT OF SIGHT-
Group of Cultist -10/??? FP, ???/??? AP

Abilities-
Trip (1/1) (Action)
Empower Self (Free Action)
Shield Bash (1/1) (Action) (Lacks Equipment)

Lena attempts to grapple and hold remaining cultist! -bb+! Miss!
Cultists assault Lena! +b+- -2 AP! Orgasm!
Stunned for a round!
-1 FP! +1 CP!

Reinforcements arrive! Lena is partially bond! Lena is pleasured! +2 AP!

As she is bound the following options are available:
Lena can struggle to free herself|Lena can strike against the ones holding her|Lena can surrender to the pleasure

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena inwardly cursed the fact that she hadn't gotten anything to cover herself before as the cultist woman she went after grabbed the end of her cock tightly in one hand as she rushed her after her feint attack on the other one. Pleasure surged through her body as the cultist girl stroked her quickly to completion, and Lena's mind fogged as it was swimming in a sea of pleasure. Her legs wobbly, her mind foggy from the pleasure, and her body feeling overall just plain sluggish as hell, Lena knew that she couldn't continue fighting like this. Her situation was made even worse by the fact that several more cultist women came in on her, and quickly subdued her.

As her mind was starting to clear from the pleasure, Lena could only look around as she was pulled forcibly into the cell Jaime had been in before, and the scent of Jaime's juices before that were lingering within the cell was making it hard to concentrate. Well... that along with the fact that her cock was still being stroked. Lena immediately began to struggle about, shimmying her hips this way and that, and trying to use her feet to push some of the women off of her so she could unbind her right arm from where it was tied, she had to act fast, and she knew that she also had to buy time for Jaime as well. But she had to still have the strength and will to flee with Jaime when the time came.

"C-Come on ladies, you don't have to tie me up now do you?" Lena asked them even as she began squirming to push them away to keep their focus on her, and not on finding Jaime.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

Lena's words fell on deaf ears. Three of them hung back, keeping watch nearby as the two original members continued their work, attempting to bind her other arm while the other, buried between her legs gently rubbed her large testicles, moving them aside so that she might lick at her untended to folds.

"Only temporary of course, mistress," one said calmly who was standing guard. "Less civil than we would have liked but you've left us no choice. Just enjoy."

Her cock didn't seem to need much of a rest, it hadn't calmed but already she could feel herself making ready to release again, a dark sense of exhiliration rushed through her but she worked carefully on free her arms, realizing that Jaime had done much of the work for her already, the part the rop was bound to had bent, it would be a simple matter for Lena to surprise her would be assaulters and strike back, maybe there was a better moment? She could...wait, take her time...wait for Jaime to return.

Enjoy.

Lena 5/7 FP, 5/8 AP 6/?? CP -HELD-

Abilities-
Trip (1/1) (Action)

Lena attempts to free herself! bb++! Success!
The Cultist assault Lena! -++b! Success! 3 AP!

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena couldn't help but moan aloud in lust as the pleasure of her balls being lifted up a bit, for her pussy to be licked coursed through her body. "T-Then why don't you c-come over here and join in? I... I s-submit," Lena panted in between her moans of pleasure to the guard ladies, her cock throbbing with need, her nipples as hard as diamonds.

In reality though she Wasn't submitting, merely trying to get the other guard ladies over with her... at least that was what Lena continued to tell herself, as she felt that Jaime had messed the bindings here up quite a bit in her own attempts to escape, and that made Lena's job that much easier. But she Had to wait for the right moment here, she knew. The question was, Would Jaime return, or would Lena's lusts get the better of her before Jaime got back? "I a-am your mistress, after all. Right? So do what your mistress commands and come over here and please her. Now!" Lena moaned at the guard ladies, if they hadn't already come over from her earlier attempts to persuade them to, this time her voice full of both lust and a tone of command, as she knew that she could draw on that darker power if need be, but again she knew she needed to wait for the right time, when they were all close so she could prevent any from running away to alert any of the other cultists, so for now, she had to simply enjoy the pleasure on the outside, while trying to maintaining her focus on the inside.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

They continue to work dutifully as she pleads, moaning and writhing as she feels that electric sensation of pleasure building up in her cock, numbing the world around her. Lena holds on as best she can fighting against the pleasure to keep herself focused as she works on getting the others nearby. It works, They chuckle and close in around her, all save one who moves to check on the others that Lena had already dispatched.

On moves to her side, leaning forward to plant a gentle kiss on her lips, filling the air with an intoxicating scent of some strange perfume she's wearing. She's an adept kisser, tongue dancing gently against Lena's lips, probing for entrance. She blocks Lena's view from what the fourth does.

Irritatingly, her cock is left relatively undisturbed. Her balls are gently massaged, her folds are attended to dutifully, a deft tongue poking and teasing her clit on occassion, but her cock is ignored. It makes Lena's mind wander for a moment, her focus drift out, she forgets, for a moment her plan.

Awareness snaps back, but only for a moment, before she can act she feels a warm waiting entrance surround her throbbing dick and descend upon it, swallowing the length almost down to her waist. The sensation is incredible, driving out her thoughts. It lingers inside for a moment, unmoving save any movements Lena makes and she can feel the girls warm insides tighten gently against her length, feeling her own cock throbbing inside. It's maddeningly good as the group works to assault her. The thought of fighting feels almost impossible.

Lena 5/7 FP, 8/8!!! AP 6/?? CP -HELD-

Abilities-
Trip (1/1) (Action)

The Cultists assault Lena! -+-+!
Lena attempts to resist! --b- Crit failure! Stunned this round!

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Well most of them moved to her as she was "held" there by the ropes, but she wasn't expecting the strange perfume like scent and the amazing kisser to assault her lips like that. Her vision was blocked by the one kissing her, and Lena couldn't resist for too long before her lips parted enough for that tongue to gain entry. "Mmm... mmph... t-that feels so good... mmm... m-massaging my balls like that," Lena moaned softly in between the kisses, her eyes half lidded at this point.

It was actually a bit annoying that her cock was left unattended like it was and whatnot, as she'd been mentally preparing herself up until now for That, not this maddening teasing. It was so maddening in fact that her internal focus slipped, just as she felt an incredibly tight wet pussy slipping down over her cock, and her eyes shot back open wide. Even as she remembered her plan, and tried to focus her mind once more to resist, Lena began instinctively thrusting her hips ever so slightly to get some motion going and could only hope that Jaime returned soon before she completely lost it, or that the other girl moved over soon herself, because if this kept up, Lena knew she wouldn't Want to break free.

"C-Come on Lena, f-focus. Remember Jaime, y-your friends, the entire town. Don't l-let them down. And... n-no don't think of those images of Jaime, t-think of the kind sweet young girl that called you her hero," Lena thought to herself, her thoughts straying momentarily to Jaime in the nude and joining in with these girl assaulting her, before her mind refocused to try and resist giving in completely in hopes that she could draw the other girl over, or her and the other two girls from before. "H-Hey... mmm, come on over, a-and get yourself a piece... mmph... b-before there's no g-good spots left," Lena called over to the other girl in between more kisses.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

Sensations overwhelm Lena, the sound of sex begins to fill the air around her, and the darker side that she fed is too strong now to hold back completely. She feels almost detached from her body, she can't stop herself from thrusting in time with the women riding her but she feels all the delightful blinding pleasure fill her.

She feels the orgasm coming on, the mighty crashing wave that will inevitably overwhelm her senses and will to fight them back any long. A pair of lips wrap around a painfully erect nipple and suckle gently, tongue flicking across the surface agonizingly teasing her. A tongue slips along her folds, poking against an engorged clitoris sending bolts of pleasure up her spine. A hand gently works her balls.

It's too much. She can fight but it's inevitable isn't it?

A flash of light fills the room as the whistle of an arrow flies followed by a cry of pain as it strikes one of the cultists. Lena's eyes focused and she sees her, Jaime standing at the end of the hall, a bag full of things at her feet and her bow in hand. There's a faint glow about her, a bright light and the faintest glimpse of a figure but it vanishes just as soon as she sees it. Jaime seems surprised, the flash of blinding light has faded leaving just her. She swiftly notches another arrow.

Lena upon seeing the display finds the strength to take her moment, perhaps it's Jaime's presence that stirs her will? She rips the binds from the pillar and strikes, letting that dark presence within her surge to -her- will for once. A dark strength allows her to push the assembled group aside.

"Let's go!" Jaime cries, as Lena is able to bolt out of the room. The one outside had wandered in to join the fun at her request and is tossed aside by Lena's sudden strength, the door is closed and Lena is quick to pull the latch before nodding at her. "You okay...?" There's more probably to come but I think we can break past them and get out, if you're ready?"

Lena 5/7 FP, 7/8 AP 7!/?? CP -HELD-

Abilities-
Trip (1/1) (Action)
Orgasm Denial (0/1)

Lena attempts to hold off! -+b+! Success! -1 AP,
Lena uses dark empowerment and breaks free! Corruption Surge! +1 CP! Corruption pending!
Lena attempts to free herself! +b++! Crit success! Cultists wiped out~!

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

T-This was it, Lena told herself, she couldn't resist it any longer. That darker power deep within was growing stronger with each and every thrust of her own hips, and she felt her cock throbbing with need as it prepared to launch her seed right out of her balls and into the cultist girl riding her cock. Then a pair of lips gently latched onto one of her nipples, her oh so hard nipple that ached at the touch, and it was just too good. The tongue probing her slit worked its way up and down the length of her tight wet folds and teased her painfully hard clit, while the cultist girl's hand massaged her balls further, coaxing a huge load of cum up Lena knew.

Lena was in the process of arching her back to cum, when suddenly a bright flash of light crashed into the room, and a cry of pain could be heard from one of the cultists. What happened? Opening her eyes and looking around, Lena saw Jaime standing there with their things at her feet, save her bow and some arrows, and then Lena struck calling upon her darker powers to strengthen her, where she pulled her arms free and shoved the stunned woman aside, with Lena quickly pulling the one off of her cock and tossing her at the one that had been kissing her, before bolting for the door, grabbing her things along the way and grabbing Jaime's hand as soon as the door was shut and locked.

"Y-Yeah come on. Let's get out of here. If I don't cum soon, I'm g-gonna fucking lose it. T-Took everything I had just to coax them all over and t-to resist. F-Fuck, a stray wind hitting my cock the wrong way will make me cum at this point, J-Jaime. If worse comes to worse, I want you to know... I love you hon. And I'd rather you run and get away than both of us get captured here," Lena panted softly to Jaime as they made their way for the exit of this place, with Lena hefting her shield up on her left arm and her spear in her right hand and moving onward, knowing they had no time to put their clothes and armor on.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"Your a champ love," she cheered as she glanced behind them, plotting their escape. "Worst won't come to worse, and I'd rather make sure whatever plan they have doesn't come to fruition. Do -not- let them take you, hear me? I'd just end up going down with you! So you better give it your all!"

As they ran, bow slung over her shoulder, quiver at her hip, Jaime tossed bits and pieces of Lena's gear to her. Her spear, her shield, the armor would have to weight as would clothes.

In a more dramatic day, as they reached the main chamber, the leader would be there and waiting, ready with servants aside her to do one triumphant battle. As the pair emerged, the scattered servants did not move to stop them, a notched arrow did well to dissuade them and the pair bolted straight for the exit, a long tunnel that led to the roaring waterfall and light outside.

Fresh air filled their lungs as they emerged, the scent of fresh water. "Run further down stream, we'll stop when we can't run anymore," Jaime huffed. They retreated down, several long minutes pushing themselves to exhaustion before stopping well away from the waterfall and closer to Farnshold. Jaime was doubled over, trying to catch her breath, Lena herself exhausted felt like perhaps she could go a bit longer but likely unwilling to leave Jaime behind.

"Wo...woo. We did it....hoo...what a nightmare." She leaned against a tree. "...not done yet though I guess." She huffed. "L-lets...get dressed...and figure out our next move."

Lena 4/7 FP, 6/8 AP 7!/?? CP
Jaime 2/8 FP, 4/7 AP -SLIMED-

-1 AP for time.
-1 FP for exertion.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Hearing Jaime's words filled Lena both with confidence and pride at the girl's resolve. "Hmhm, well then I guess I'll just have to fight as hard as I can, and keep fighting until we get back home," Lena replied with a smirk.

Making their way back to the main hall, Lena held her spear aloft at their foes along with Jaime who held her bow with an arrow notched, and together they bolted out past the waterfall. They ran, and ran down the edge of the stream, with Lena nodding to Jaime as they went when she spoke. When they finally came to a halt when they simply couldn't run any longer and stay together, Lena fell to her knees next to the stream's edge and splashed some water on both of her heads to cool herself off as she shook her head. "I dunno, but one thing's for certain, we Have to get back to town and warn everybody. And soon. Who knows how long that drow woman, that's what that one black haired girl told me she was anyway. Their leader is the drow, I mean. Or a dark elf, or whatever have you," Lena panted softly as she looked over at Jaime.

Once they had rested a bit and caught their breath, and once her erection had died down a bit, Lena would put her clothes back on and then her armor, before she looked to Jaime and prepared to set off, only once they were both cleaned up a bit though, aiming for town by the shortest path possible. Lena could only hope that they didn't run afoul of the orc woman that wanted her and was now Very likely carrying her child. Because Lena wasn't sure if she could beat her, even with her dark empowerment.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

Jaime catches her breath after a few moments and moves to the edge of the river they followed. "I don't know Lena. I'm not sure there's time to warn them. I think...last night? That ritual? That was it. They said that she'd be back tonight when I asked. We may be too late."

Before dressing she sank into the rivers edge, letting out a hiss as goosebumps piled up along her arm. Then a loud gasp. She looked back to Lena. "I think we need to prepare ourselves. The towns about a day away, we could make it there by nightfall if we keep a fast pace, but we'll be exhausted. Or we can rest part way, get a bit of sleep and food. I don't know what's better, time definitely feels like a factor, but if we push ourselves too hard..."

She drifted off in thought, then crouched into the water so it was up to her neck. Her face grew red as she seemed to struggle with something. "W-well, what do you think?"

Lena 5/7 FP, 5/8 AP 7!/?? CP
Jaime 3/8 FP, 5/7 AP -SLIMED-

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"No Jaime, we're never too late. We Can make it in time. We Have to try. Those people think of me as their hero. I Won't leave them to this," Lena said proudly to Jaime, unwilling to give up so easily, though she knew that she Might have to resort to some bad choices to ensure the town was safe maybe. "And... I have a plan, maybe. If the town Is already taken. Two plans, actually," Lena said, sighing softly as she crouched in the water to cool off and wash up.

"Let's move as quickly as we can, we'll still stop to rest of course, but we can't stop to sleep I'm afraid, I just don't think we'll have time to do that And warn the town," Lena told Jaime after a few moments before sighing again.

Once they had gotten dressed and started moving along, Lena led the way back to town, thinking on Seraphina a bit and wondering how she could contact her, and idly wondering if the orcs would help her, if she made a proposal to them that could benefit both the town And the orcs. It Might be their only choice here, Lena thought to herself.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

Farnshold is a small walled town on the eastern edge of the Kingdom, carved out in the midst of a passage between a nearly impassable mountain. In the heart of this town is the keep from which it earns its name Farnshold and within its towering walls rest nearly 1000 souls, men, women, children who protect the borders of the country, their first line of defense against incursion. Farms dot the landscape further in, a few villages exist beyond its borders in the untamed wilderness that Lena and Jaime now rapidly trek through.

There isn't much conversation as the pair move, what really is there to say? They save their energy for the journey hoping their haste will aid the town in someway. The people there see Lena as a hero, and somehow, for a moment, Lena may have forgotten that. She knows now, she's the hero right? Jaime believes in her, the town believes in her! She's done the impossible before after all, hasn't she? She delved into Ork lands and rescued women taken, a feat none in the city had heard of before but she did it.

Lena knows she's changing, there's a dark presence that urges her to give in to lust and passion totally, a desire that she had before strengthened what feels like tenfold but she knows it's dangerous, she feels like she's losing part of herself each time she does but there aren't any answers for how or why. A succubus? Wings? Is this really her? Seraphina might have answers, if she cared to respond, she does no such thing right now.

It might be hopeless, by all accounts the leader of that twisted cult was to return by nightfall, around the time they would arrive but maybe even if her plans succeeded they could stop them and save the town?

----

You emerge through the trees, as the sun begins to set, exhausted but ready you see the town, it's gates standing open, before you. Jaime nods as you begin to approach, you feel a strange presence exuding from the city but it's a familiar one, it feels like the one within you except this exists external, covering the whole of the city. It fills you with unease...and a quiet voice whispers in the back of your mind. Doesn't Jaime look distracted? You really ought to give her what she needs so she's ready for the fight ahead right?

Jaime looks at you. "I know what you're thinking." She looks back to the town. "We don't have any time to waste, let's go."

Lena 5/7 FP, 1/8 AP 7!/?? CP
Jaime 6/8 FP, 1/7 AP -SLIMED-
Abilities-
Trip (1/1) (Action)
Shield Bash (1/1) (Action)
Rally (1/1) (Action)
Orgasm Denial (0/1)

Lena's triumphant resistance of her nature, escape from the cult and Jaime's belief in her fills her with strength!
Virtue Level Gained!
New Ability: Rally - User can rally their companions to fight on no matter what! +3 FP! -3 AP! Boosts actions temporarily!

The rapid trip allowed them to arrive early but prevented a full restore.

The dark presence of the town tempts the pair, +1 AP

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Traveling as quickly as she could with Jaime hot on her heels, Lena thought deeply on what all had happened. It was all troubling, and made her question if she truly Was Farnshold's hero or not. Was she just lucky? Was that how All heroes ended up becoming heroes? By sheer luck? The dark presence deep within her soul was troubling as well, and made her worry even more about her worthiness of being the hero of the town. Seraphina didn't respond to her thoughts either, and that troubled her even more. Was she turning into a succubus herself now? Or was she just being tempted by dark powers? All these questions burned in her mind like crazy, as they neared the town, and when they broke through the edge of the trees, she couldn't help but gulp as she felt the dark powers seemingly leaking from the town towards them, as if... tempting them to give in.

Lena shrugged that feeling off and looked over to Jaime, and shrugged That feeling off as well, to just take her friend and fuck her silly right there in the clearing just outside of town. "I... w-wait. I'm feeling something strange from town hon. Don't go straight in just yet. Let's... ease our way in, quiet like," Lena whispered to Jaime quickly, looking troubled by the silence from town, even this late in the day.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

Jaime nodded as she glanced about. "Right, keep chatter to a minimum then...?" She and Lena made their way towards the gate, the only reasonable way into the town. Jaime had bow in hand, an arrow held deftly between her fingers ready to draw it on whoever or whatever they might encounter.

Silence greets them as they pass the threshold, there's an eerie darkness that has settled over the town, drowning out the brilliant hue of the sunset far away. Jaime looks like she wants to talk but says nothing, instead glancing about.

The streets of Farnshold are winding, a series of neighborhoods, tall stacked houses with shops at the base, inns and taverns. Everything is built up as if trying to match the size of the modest keep.

Where does Lena take them? To search the town? To head to the keep to try to talk to the Duke? Something else?

Lena 5/7 FP, 2/8 AP 7!/?? CP
Jaime 6/8 FP, 2/7 AP -SLIMED-
Abilities-
Trip (1/1) (Action)
Rally (1/1) (Action)
Orgasm Denial (0/1)

The dark presence of the town tempts the pair, +1 AP

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, try and stay as silent as possible until we're sure what's going on in the town," Lena replied with a nod before setting off down towards Farnshold.

Lena creeps through the shadows of the streets with Jaime in tow, and makes her way for the nearest church or temple within the town's limits, knowing That would probably be the safest place here for now. "Come on, let's head to the nearest church or temple. Those have holy energies that protect them and keep evil at bay. If anywhere, Those will be the safest places," Lena whispered to Jaime as they crept through town.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

Jaime nods. "We can give it a try," she whispers glancing towards the keep. The church is a bit of a walk but not too far. They begin to make their way.

The first thing noticed is just...how quiet the whole town is. You peer in windows and see nothing, on the street is nobody, no talking, no sounds. It's incredibly unnerving given your last encounter in the city was a festival with all the people crowding the streets and just...jovially LIVING! Whatever is going on here feels perverse, and wrong. Shame part of you finds that delightful?

You move to go down an alleyway to cut across one of the blocks of houses that will lead you to the church, Jaime at the lead. You hear a gasp and as you follow suit you see Jaime pressed against the wall by a completely naked blonde haired woman with a glassy stare in her eyes. Her hand is pressed firmly against Jaime's groin and Jaime is completely stunned by it, for reasons you may guess. "S-stop there's...hngh!"

The woman is covered in sweat. "N-need...can't think...please..."

Jaime 6/8 FP, 2/7 AP -SLIMED-
Townswoman ???/??? FP, ???/??? AP

Abilities-
Trip (1/1) (Action)
Rally (1/1) (Action)
Orgasm Denial (0/1)

Jaime is assaulted by townswoman! +b+b! 2 AP! Stunned from taking AP damage due to slimed!

The dark presence of the town tempts the pair, +1 AP[This won't be every round, but every turn you spend in the town.]
Rounds, a combat round, anywhere from 6->30 seconds generally.
Turn, couple minutes, the length of combat, etc.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

This feels... wrong, Everything about this feels wrong, Lena told herself, as they crept along. As they eased down an alleyway and peeked into a few windows here and there, Lena saw nobody around really, at least nobody visible, and as they kept creeping along, Lena heard a gasp and immediately saw Jaime grabbed by a hot young blonde woman, whose eyes were totally glazed over. "J-Jaime, hang on," Lena gasped, rushing up and pulling the blonde woman off of Jaime and bonking her quickly on the back of the head, where she caught her before she hit the ground hard.

As soon as Lena had subdued the woman, she hefted her over one shoulder and slung her shield around onto her back before checking Jaime. "Can you keep going hon? Come on, I know you can. We Have to go, Now," Lena whispered quickly to Jaime, trying to help her up with her free hand and giving her something to lean on as she helped her along.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

Lena moves and hauls the girl off of Jaime. She doesn't feel confident that a quick subdue is possible as the girl fights her off and pulls away. "I...can't...think..." she whispers, staggering towards you. You manage to keep clear of her advance, waiting for your opportunity to take her down.

"I-I'm fine, it's this damn thing on me, she managed to, oh it's fine, whatever." She appears annoyed which is a good sign at least. She steps forward and deftly grabs the girl from behind pinning her arms behind her back. "Let's take her in one of the houses and shut the door behind us."

"N-no, please it won't stop I can't...I can't take it anymore...!" The girls cries out, staring pleadingly at Lena.

Jaime 6/8 FP, 4/7 AP -SLIMED-
Townswoman ???/??? FP, ???/??? AP -Held-

Abilities-
Trip (1/1) (Action)
Rally (1/1) (Action)
Orgasm Denial (0/1)

Lena attempts to subdue the villager! b-+-! Manages to pull her off of Jaime.
The woman attempts to assault Lena! b--+! Miss!
Jaime subdues the woman! +bb-! Success, is held!

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Look, yes you Can think. You just have to Try hon," Lena told the blonde girl, trying to get through to her, now that she sees a quick subduing of the blonde girl was probably not possible. "I'm Lena, the hero of Farnshold. Do you not believe in me, the hero?" Lena then said to the girl while Jaime moved to hold her from behind, trying to get through to her.

If that didn't work though, Lena knew she'd need to agree with Jaime and move into one of the houses that looked relatively abandoned at the moment, where she'd lock the door behind them and keep the girl's mouth shut with a hand over it.