What's new

A Journey's First Steps (Mind Flayer)

Re: A Journey's First Steps (Mind Flayer)

Lena's semen seemed to paint the ground as the birthing process completed, and even in spite of all of her weakness and fatigue she gallantly managed to force herself to a standing position gathering her weapons as she went.

"Good! Good! Show me your strength! Show me your spirit! Haha! I love it!" The woman's erect nipples seemed to display how much she delighted in Lena's firm resistance. "Your throbbing cock feels so much better when you fight back." She teased, challenging Lena's spirit.

Lena held strong, indulging in her wild plan as she charged the Ork. The woman grinned, swinging hard weapon hard for Lena. Lena in spite of her fatigue managed to bring her shield to bare, batting the blade aside, surprising the Ork woman who staggered back as Lena tackled her, driving her to the dirt.

"Bold!" The woman struggled to turn the tables, but Lena was quick, perhaps driven by the lust that still burned inside of her she plunged deep into the Ork's folds.

It was much too late when Lena realized her mistake. As she plunged deep into the Ork the woman clamped tightly around her twitching shaft. It seemed no matter how much she had cum already Lena yearned for more. If she tried to pull back, realizing what she had done the Ork would secure her wrists, pulling her close thrusting firmly back against her. It didn't take long for all for the poor girl's body to be brought to yet another powerful orgasm, one which seemed to signal the end of the young warrior's strong will. She felt her vision waver, thoughts of lost overpowering anything else. She slipped with fatigue as the Ork woman pressed her to the ground, riding her in the reverse cowgirl position that Lena had fought so hard to secure.

The Ork woman was not gentle, but it didn't seem to matter, she rode Lena hard, for what seemed like hours. By the third time that Lena had been forced to come in that position her stick seed had all but but poured out along her waist and she felt her consciousness fade.

----

She awoke, finding herself suspended. It was dark, the faint glow of a single flickering candle to inform her of her surroundings. She was in a large spacious tent, a table was in one of the corner with a few papers, a sizable bed in another, a large cage, with an open door, in the third. Inside of it laid Jaime, who seemed bound to the bottom bars, legs forced open, arms behind her back. Lena herself was bound up tight, suspended off the ground to a post which stuck securely out of the ground. No circulation had been cut off, but she was trussed up, legs spread open to expose both of her sexes. She felt a bit sore from the encounter but otherwise fine. Jaime seemed to be still unconscious or asleep.

In the distant she could hear sounds, they were in the midst of a lot of people, a flickering light at the entrance of the tent suggested a large fire somewhere in the distance, the sounds like celebration.

Round 12!
Ork swings at Lena!
Ork 16 vs Crit!!!(Haha glorious) Lena
0 Damage! Bonus to next action!

Lena grapples Ork!
Lena Crit!!!(lmao, why now) vs 11 Ork
Grapple successful!

Round 13
Lena attempts to penetrate Ork!
No resistance!
Lena takes 3 AP!

Ork focuses on riding Lena!
If resists
Ork Crit!!! vs 17 Lena (WOW)
4 AP!
Lena orgasms! Lena is runs out of will to fight!

2 XP Gained!
Corruption Update!
1 gained from Ceri experiment. 3 Gained from Alarune encounter! 2 gained from Birthing! 3 gained from Ork!
XP: 3! (will be spent at next rest)
CP: 10!!! (warning)

"Yeah... y-you'll love it when I've beaten you," Lena panted, not willing to give up just yet.

Hefting her shield up to block the incoming blow, Lena caught the orc woman's blade, and then dove forward. Tackling the orc woman to the dirt, Lena went through with her plan and managed to spread the orc's legs apart and defeat her struggles, where she slammed her cock as deep into her foe's pussy as she could manage. "You're damn right it's bold, and it..." Lena began to say, realizing her mistake now and starting to pull back, only to get grabbed, her wrists pinned to her sides.

Seeing her plan crumbling around her, Lena's willpower shattered, and her lust overtook her yet again, and her hips began knocking away with wild abandon again, her body giving in. "N-No it... YES!" Lena moaned softly, before letting out a cry of passion, her seed spurting out again as her body collapsed against the orc woman.

Lena had nothing left, and gave no more resistance as she was rolled over, her limbs too heavy to fight any longer, and her cock so sensitive that she could already feel yet another climax closing in. Too weary to offer anymore resistance, and her willpower crumbling away to leave only her lust, Lena's hands slid up to the orc woman's ass and hips, and gripped them as she lay there being ridden like crazy.

"Too sensitive... t-too sensitive m-miss orc," Lena moaned out to her captor even as she was ridden more.

The next... however long it was she was ridden like that, Lena could merely hold on for dear life, cumming when her pleasure overflowed and she could hold it in no longer. When her vision finally faded, Lena's hands fell limply to her sides. "I... I've been... c-conquered," Lena murmured softly just as she fainted, but loud enough for the orc woman to hear.

When she woke back up, Lena looked around quickly, the dull, but pleasant ache in her loins quite noticeable. She'd lost... big time, and now she'd been captured. What did they plan to do to her? Lena was panicking a bit even as she saw Jaime, both of them tied up, and Lena in a way that prevented her from closing her legs.

"If... if that orc woman... a-and the other orc women t-take me again, I don't know if I can resist them," Lena whispered to herself, testing her bindings even as she heard the celebrations outside, which likely came from both the orc woman that had conquered her, and the other orc women from the other night.

"Do you truly still believe you thought your plan would work?" The Ork's voice seemed almost...tender now that the last of Lena's will began to crumble. "In time you'll see, your last act of defiance was of surrender, this is all you have ever wanted. Your soul trembles at the thought of my body swallowing your mighty cock, conquering it, and you." Her words were harder to deny as the swell of pleasure grew in her body. She welcomed Lena's hands and hand squeezing gently around her balls as an act of denial, only causing the incredible pressure to grow, releasing them as she felt her orgasm take off.

Then the Ork took from Lena her prize, riding her roughly as if her body was merely a piece of meat for her service. "Soon you will cheer those words," she promised.

---

Lena's words seemed to reach no one, but the fear was real, she'd been so easily beaten by the Ork woman, and even now part of her body ached to feel that pleasure again. It was so...taboo, such thoughts of surrender that a dark tremor of excitement ran through her spine. It would take some effort to keep such thoughts from her mind from taking hold, but perhaps she liked the excitement.

A movement came from the entrance of the tent, a large furry black figure appeared. Lena quickly recognized it as a Worg, perhaps the same one as before. It trotted leisurely over towards Lena, sniffing her, leaning towards her sex and acting curiously for a long moment. It seemed to be considering something before it sat back and watched her.

Satisfied it turned and trotted over towards the cage, perhaps its cage and to Jaime. Without much ceremony it buried its head between Jaime's sex and soon the smacking sounds of its tongue was heard throughout the tent. A rich familiar scent began to filter through the air, pungent but potent it reached Lena.

Jaime stirred, a soft groan as he waist began to quiver. "H-huhn...L-lena...what are you...?"

"I... I don't know w-what I was thinking. It seemed... l-like such a good plan in my head," Lena replied even as the sex continued. "N-No I... do I want this?" Lena asked, her mind questioning its previous acts of defiance against this incredible pleasure she was feeling.

The mere thought of being so easily conquered and taken by the orc was arousing to say the least, and as she hung there, suspended in mid air, Lena felt her cock rising again, half hard within a few seconds. "No... n-not again," Lena whimpered quietly.

When she heard the tent flap opening, and shifting, Lena looked up and saw a worg. Lena went still, too frightened to move much if at all as the thing came closer and sniffed her sex. After it left and went over to Jaime and she heard the wet sounds of its tongue lapping at her friend's slit, Lena gasped softly, the overpowering scent filling the tent, and forcing her to inhale it. Lena couldn't fight that scent that she was forced to smell, and her cock quickly rose to full mast against her will. She shifted uncomfortably in her bindings, her pussy growing wetter by the second and her pre beading at the tip of her shaft until it dripped to the ground, and then a couple of drips of her juice from her slit dripped down to mingle with it, her body not complying with Lena's mind to not get aroused so easily.

"L-lena, no, the others, they'll hear," her companion murmured sleepily as the creature lapped away at her sex. For a full minute, maybe longer this went on. Jaime's complaints grew quiet, replaced with heated sudden breaths. Each moment that passed the arousal in Lena grew, but would not bring her to orgasm without actual stimulation, that is...unless she had found the sight of her companions forced pleasure arousing.

The creature lifted its head from her groin shifting forward pinning her as its large erected caught was shown in full display. Lena had a perfect view of the action from her vantage, if she chose to indulge. "W-wait, what is...L-Lena! What's-" her companion's voice was cut off by the sudden penetration of the Worg as it slid deep within her. She gasped, shuddering as she felt it enter. "N-no no no no," she began to struggle against but Lena could see, or hear, the sound of an orgasm suddenly being forced upon her. Her complaints quickly grew half-hearted as her body ignored her will.

Lena wanted to stop the worg, for Jaime's sake, but as she was tied up, she couldn't really manage it. Lena was forced to watch as the worg mounted Jaime after licking her for a minute or two, her own cock twitching a bit as she did. When the thing thrust into Jaime, Lena clamped her eyes shut, unable to watch. That made it almost as hard though, as she could still hear the sounds of Jaime's moans, and her mind began wandering against her will.

"Oh gods, what have we gotten ourselves into?" Lena thought to herself, trying to not let the sounds of the sex, and Jaime's moans get to her too much.

Lena, doubting she could break free alone in the position she was in, decided it best to wait, so as not to anger the orcs, or the worg here. That was the last thing she desired right now, was to do something to be punished for. Hopefully, an opportunity would present itself later, Lena thought to herself, because right now was not a good one.

Lena struggled, breaking free of those bonds would take awhile, perhaps time would allow her to slip free but she'd have to work at it. All the while she had to deal with her own throbbing cock, which pulsed with strong desire. If only it were her instead of that Worg, could she hear the sounds of Jaime's moans that she'd make for her? The feel of their bodies entwined? With her eyes closed it might have been easy, it would be easy to fall over the side of that precipice and make herself cum.

How much had her body been changed over the last few days? How weak was she to pleasure that it would be so simple? If she could control her body it'd be easy for her to fight it back.

Jaime let out a loud shuddering groan, signalling the first orgasm against her will, but the Worg didn't appear to be done. "S-stop, stop, stop," she managed between moans that were growing less and less able to be silence.

There was a sound outside the tent, and the Ork emerged inside the tent, observing the scene with a grin.

Shaking her head clear of the lust, momentarily, Lena tried to imagine other things... better things. It was hard though, and when she heard Jaime moaning for the pleasure to stop, Lena felt her heart ache as she wanted to rip free, and knock the worg out, and carry Jaime out of here like a mighty hero. Alas, her body was simply too weakened to break free from her bonds though.

Hearing the tent flap opening again, Lena glanced up and saw the orc woman standing there. "M-Make it stop... please. Jaime... she doesn't deserve that," Lena pleaded with the orc woman, her whole body shaking a bit as she spoke.

The Ork woman looked Lena over for a moment, smiling fading. With one stride she grabbed the Worg by the neck and yanked out away from Jaime. It growled and snapped viciously at her, the Ork woman returned the growl with one of her own and a loud crack on its ears sent the Ork yelping, retreating out of the tent. Jaime laid dazed, trying to collect herself.

A moment passed, the woman calmed herself and regarded Lena warmly. "The first and most important lesson to learn right now, Lena, is that I am in control here, absolutely. I dictate everything, what happens to you, your friend, your ultimate fates."

She strode closer, close enough that the tip of Lena's cock hovered closely to her groin. "It isn't just your body I control, not your binds but your mind too...your spirit..."

If Lena made a complaint it would be momentarily cut off by the raw intense sensation of her cock being gripped firmly by the woman. "Resist as much as you'd like, it'll be all the more delightful when you realize. If you can resist my next order, I'll let your friend go." Lena was incredibly close, it seemed all the held her off was the woman's firm grip.

"Now..." she spoke quieter, her free hand gliding slowly along her chest. Lena felt a pressure build in her waist. Her nipples quickly hardened by touch as the Ork woman gently groped her chest, moving from breast to breast slowly, before moving down gently to cradle her balls.

"Cum," she ordered silently, hand releasing her shaft and the pleasure of the last few moments rocked her all at once as blood-flow resumed.

"But why do this... why... m-me?" Lena asked, feeling tears forming again in her eyes even as the orc woman made the worg leave.

Feeling the orc woman grasp her shaft, Lena gasped as her body tensed up, and she feebly squirmed around. When the orc woman told her she'd let Jaime go if she could resist her next order, Lena's eyes shot open. "I... I'll do it. I have to," Lena panted, determined not to let Jaime down.

Lena moaned, her breasts jiggling deliciously for the orc woman, her nipples incredibly hard as they were toyed with too. When the orc's hand went down to her balls though, Lena's willpower wavered greatly. The pressure was very intense, and she wanted to cum so badly right now. She bit her lip though and tried to hold back, even as the orc woman let her cock go and ordered her to cum. Feeling the pleasure coursing through her length, Lena tilted her head back and moaned, fighting desperately to hold herself back. "Please... let her go. I... I'll submit, j-just let Jaime go please," Lena pleaded, though after a few more seconds, her struggle would probably come to an abrupt end unless she got herself a burst of adrenaline or just anything to help her resist the urge to let loose.

"You caught my eye, a strong woman, a proper warrior, your body was made to be my mate, that's why." Her answer seemed simple, almost as if she expected it to be self explanatory.

"Good, try with all your heart," she urged.

Lena rocked against her restraints, trying to find whatever position would help her abate against the pleasure, it seemed like anything would push her over the edge. At that moment though, knowing resisting meant Jaime might go free she bit down hard, and started to abate against the tide.

That was...until she felt the warm tongue glide along the underside of her shaft. She was helpless, and fighting back only seemed to heighten the sensation to its peek. The Ork woman took a good chunk of her length into her mouth, tongue lapping at it to swallow down Lena's seed greedily. Her hand pumped along her cock, the other cradling her balls to milk it of all it was worth.

The Ork was patient, working away until every drop had been squeezed out, forcing Lena to endure the incredible sensitivity of the act. Finally she slip Lena's flagging member out of her mouth, licking her lips and rising up. "Ignore the circumstances, pay attention to that pleasure, that need, there is no need for anything else. Abandon those ambitions, and surrender to the simple satisfaction I offer. You will find joy in this life in time."

Lena would find herself slipping free of her bonds, descending to the floor slowly as the Ork untied her. "Get some sleep, you may use the bed. I will not bother you until morning. If you attempt to leave, or untie your friend, my Worg will stop you, and if you escape, I will let him have your way with your friend until she is blind to the world."

"Farewell, my mate." The Ork woman turned on her heel, and if unpressed, would leave.

"But... you beat me. How does that make me... w-worthy to be your mate? Or... has nobody given you... t-the amount of challenge that I did?" Lena panted softly, curious, despite her situation.

Lena did try, with all her heart as the orc woman said, to hold herself back. Clamping her eyes shut, and biting her lip, Lena felt the need... the burning, aching, throbbing need to cum, slowly dying down. Then, her hope was dashed as she felt her captor... no... her new mistress's tongue, slowly lapping up the underside of her cock. Lena came mere seconds later, and the hand squeezing her balls forced her orgasm to drag on and on, seeming almost endless, as the orc woman gulped it all down.

Staring down at her cock, going in and out of the orc's mouth, Lena could only feel her mind racing as she kept cumming, even harder than before as her eyes rolled up. By the time the orc woman pulled Lena's cock out of her mouth, Lena's will had broken again and her body trembled in the blissful aftermath of her climax. "It... d-did feel really good. I... I guess," Lena panted out finally, looking directly into the orc woman's eyes, her own filled with lust, worry, and exhaustion. "Please... let Jaime sleep in a bedroll at least. It's too cruel to leave her like that," Lena begged the orc woman after she told Lena she could sleep in the bed after untying her.

Regardless of the orc's answer, Lena was too tired to really argue, but as she sat on the bed, Lena would look around for an extra blanket, and if the orc woman didn't agree to give Jamie a bedroll or anything to sleep in, Lena would move cautiously over to Jaime's cage, and cover her up with the blanket if she could. "I'm sorry Jaime... I couldn't protect you," Lena would mutter softly, making no attempt to free Jaime, but trying to give her some comfort at least before she herself collapsed into the bed and fell asleep quickly, wondering what the next day would bring.

"You think I pride only strength?" she teased. "If you were too strong I wouldn't be able to dominate you so thoroughly. I also pride other things, our children will be beautiful."

Lena was entirely helpless against the overpowering Ork woman, brought trembling to orgasm as her will broke once more, twice in as many days it seemed. How did she ever expect to seek her fortune as an adventurer if she gave in so quick? The Ork woman praised her, "Ah wonderful, wonderful, treasure those feelings. And very well, since you have behaved so nicely I will grant your friend a blanket and untie her. Though she shall remain within the cage. Understand how this works, if you behave I will reward you, you and your friend will exist in this camp peacefully, and if you misbehave, not only will I punish you, but your friend will get it far worse, understand?" She nodded simply and moved to fetch a blanket, moving to untie Jaime who fearfully did not make any attempt to resist when she was freed.

The sound of the latch being shut sounded as Jaime was locked inside. The Ork woman winked at Lena as she headed outside.

"D-don't apologize Lena. You did what you could. We'll think of something, just hold it together...w-we'll escape from here. I promise."

It didn't take long for the pair to fall asleep, the Ork's bed was surprisingly comfortable and it was welcome after sleeping on the ground and the trials of the last few days.

Lena was also lucky enough to receive a rather...pleasant dream.

note for post, set up the beginning of a sexual dream Lena might have, content wise up to you, just don't 'resolve' it and don't have Lena awaken just yet.

"A-Alright... thank you," Lena replied timidly to the orc woman when she granted her request to be kind to Jaime and untie her and whatnot.

Lena's body was too weakened right now to fight, as she hadn't had much food since breakfast, save a few candies, and after all of the sex, both the forced, and willing, Lena couldn't summon enough of her strength to fight a true battle. Knowing she wouldn't be able to fight just yet, Lena hung her head in defeat as the orc woman left, and said what she did to Jaime. "I hope so Jaime," Lena said softly when Jaime spoke, giving her friend's hand a gentle squeeze before she collapsed into the bed.

Sleep overcame her very quickly, and her dreams were thankfully, quite sweet. In it, she found herself enjoying a nice relaxing day with Jaime, and amazingly, the orc woman. They were all on a beautiful tropical beach, under the shade of a large umbrella, simply relaxing in their bikinis. The orc woman wasn't trying to overpower either of them, and Jaime didn't look exhausted or wary. All was just right in the world it seemed, with Lena laying between the two.

After a couple of minutes, Lena felt her bikini bottoms being pulled down a little roughly, and she opened her eyes in the dream to see both Jaime, and the orc woman doing so, grinning at each other. Lena didn't complain and simply smirked as they did so, allowing them to do so as she felt one of Jaime's hands on her shaft, and one of the orc woman's on her balls.

"See how generous I am? You are very lucky," she noted at Lena's thanks.

Strangely enough Lena didn't feel particularly hungry either since her encounter with the Alarune, perhaps something about the encounter had revitalized her? That said she would surely start feeling peckish by morning.

The dream was a vivid one, more intense and real than any that she'd had before. The Ork woman was gentle, taking her shaft and balls gently

It didn't take long, in this wonderful setting Lena had no reason to resist her lovers gentle movements and soon found herself fully erect. The Ork woman took the length into her mouth, greedily swallowing it inch by inch, making an impressive effort to get it all. The sensation was incredible, but only lasted a few moments. It appeared her lover had other things in mind.

The ork woman pressed her back, she felt a strange pressure on her chest, as if the weight didn't seem right. Taking the shaft in her hands the Ork guided her cock inside her, beginning to ride the full length with incredible tenderness, beginning to guide Lena to a slow orgasm.

Before she came she awoke, finding the scene before, the candle had all but burned out, a light streaming in the entrance of the tent. Her 'mate' was there much as she was in the dream, gently riding along Lena's fully erect length.

Laying there under the two, Lena sighed softly and sipped some strange alcoholic drink, basking in the pleasure as the orc woman took Lena's shaft in her mouth. Lena watched as she was given a blowjob, though it only lasted a few seconds, before the orc woman mounted her like a stallion and began rolling her hips perfectly. Lena moaned lewdly and reached up to grasp the orc woman's breasts, the pleasure building in her loins as enjoyed the sensations surrounding her cock.

Lena woke with a start moments before her climax, gasping softly as she woke to immense pleasure. Staring up, Lena found her hands were on her "mate's" breasts, cupping them and squeezing as Lena's senses came back to her. "O-Oh gods, I... I'm c-cumming!" Lena moaned aloud, cumming as she got the best wake up call ever.

The Ork woman grinned widely, clamping down tight around Lena, riding out her orgasm slowly, shuddering in pleasure as Lena brought the woman to her own. "Wonderful, see some of the perks of surrendering to be my mate...?" she smiled and leaned down stealing a sudden forceful kiss from Lena as she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm. The kiss wasn't unpleasant just rough, tongue slipping firmly against hers, grinding against. She stole a nibble of her lower lip before pulling away. "Get changed and dressed, come join us at the table. My Worg will be watching."

The Ork woman had laid out two sets of clothes nearby, long brown robes with wraps to cover her chest and a pair of crude yet serviceable underwear. Lena and Jaime were returned whatever footwear they had prior.

"You won't have any trouble finding where everyone is eating, it's the larger tent."

With that the Ork wriggled her hips, grinding the flagging length into her for few taunting moments, guiding out whatever Lena might have left to spurt inside of her.

With that she slid off, sighed contentedly and made her way out.

Jaime blushed and remained silently, having watched Lena the whole time. She was still locked within the cage, but was looking much better then she had before.

Lena was at a loss for words, unable to muster a reply to the orc's words as she came. Laying there, panting like mad, Lena stared up at the orc until she was smooched right on the lips, stealing her breath away. Out of instinct, Lena returned the kiss. "A-Alright... I am feeling... p-pretty hungry," Lena panted after the kiss, when she'd been ordered to come to their dinner table.

Lena glanced over at Jaime after the orc woman had gotten up, grinding against her shaft a bit in the process and making Lena groan softly. "W-What's your name? I don't think you ever told me," Lena asked the orc woman as she got to the tent flap. "And... what about Jaime? She needs to eat too," Lena then asked, a hopeful look in her eyes.

After the orc woman had left, regardless of her answers to Lena's questions, Lena got up and dressed, after wiping herself off some with some towels. "Are you okay Jaime?" Lena asked her friend, kneeling beside Jaime's cage, and helping Jaime out of it if the orc woman opened it for Jaime to come and eat too.

After that, Lena got dressed and stepped outside, hoping there weren't too very many orcs here in this camp, or wherever they were. Once she spotted the larger tent that had been mentioned, Lena would make her way to it, with Jaime if she had been freed to come and eat with them.

"Good, you will need your strength for tonight," she teased, enjoying the lingering sight of the woman who seemed to melt at her every touch.

"My name? I was waiting for you to ask. My name is Iradin, you may call my Ira. Or Mistress at your leisure. What was your name?" When given Ira would nod. "Lena, a fitting name, you shall keep it, I think." She noted. "There is a second set of clothes for your friend, bring her, but be mindful, any suspicious behavior from either of you and you will both be punished." With her warning delivered, Ira left.

Lena had found an identical set of clothes for Jaime, the moment the cage had been opened Jaime moved to pull Lena into a tight hug. "Oh my goodness, this is just awful. I'm okay though, a little sore from sleeping there but I'll be okay. It seems I'll be left alone if...if...you..." She frowned, seeming on the verge of tears but drew a deep breathe. "Don't worry about me Lena, even though I know you will...if she asks you to do anything unreasonable for my sake, I will understand if you turn her down okay? We need to support each other if we're going to get out of here."

Jaime kissed her cheek, moving to get dressed as well before following Lena out.

The camp was sizable, not massive like Farnshold but easily seemed like it housed close to a hundred Ork's. It was a bustle of activity with a massive tent in the middle. With no delays, possibly for fear of being caught, the two made their way towards the tent.

The Worg noticed them, following behind, occasionally prodding its nose against Jaime who did her best to keep away from it.

When they arrived in the tent they found a massive meal underway, dozens of Orks were seated. Iradin waved the pair over, they had a long large table with chairs, two seats had been saved for them beside her. "Come, eat..." she paused for a long moment then grin wickedly. "Actually, my mate. I have a fun idea. A test really. If you eat your meal beside me, like one of my pets, I'll give you and your friend free reign of the camp for the afternoon. I will be busy until this evening anyway. Otherwise you will both remain sealed in my tent, your friend will return to her cage. The choice is yours."

A few of the Orks turned to watch, amused and curious what Lena would decide, but the rest simply went about eating their meals. The food was standard fare, nothing particularly strange but the smells were wonderful and Lena felt like she'd been starved.

Looking around the table she'd see two other woman, held by chains eating silently and staring down.

If she accepted she'd be given a cushion to sit upon the ground with, and the plate of food would be placed in front of her. "You may even use your hands," Iradin noted generously.

I forgot to mention
XP:0/3
Gained 1 FP! Total of 6 now.
Obtained Rank 1 in Spear!
Obtained Rank 0 in Shield! [May use Shield Bash 1/per fight]

Shield Bash - An extra attack delivered with shield. Deals very little damage, can stun opponents.

Gained 2 Corruption from time with Orks
CP:12!!!

Gained Desire: [Ork]
Lena's body has been molded slightly by the experience, her surrender to delight has result in her body reacting more strongly to Ork attempts to give her pleasure.

CP: 7

Traits gained through CP can be rejected at any time, but will result in regaining the CP in some amount, based on how long you endured having that trait.

CP being too high will result in more frequent traits being gained, and possible negative side effects.

Lemme know if there's any problems or questions.

"T-Tonight? What happens tonight?" Lena asked, looking a bit fearful.

Lena blushed when Ira told her she could call her mistress instead, looking away shyly. "My name's Lena, Lena Weiss," Lena answered when her name was asked for, nodding before they were left alone for the time being.

Lena hugged Jaime when the cage opened and Jaime dove into her arms. "Jaime... I... I can't do something that'll make her punish you as a result of it. I couldn't live with myself if I did," Lena told Jaime, hanging her head a bit.

Making their way over to the larger tent in the center after they saw how big the camp was, Lena looked around inside and saw Ira waving her and Jaime over. Lena sat down to one side of Ira, while Jaime took the other seat, and just before Lena dug in, she heard Ira speak up again and felt her heart sink a bit. Looking past Ira at Jaime, Lena then looked back to Ira and hung her head again. Whining a bit, Lena nodded her head, unable to bring herself to force Jaime back in the cage. "V-Very well miss Ira. If you insist," Lena replied, looking back up at Ira as she sat on the cushion. "Do I have to leave the plate on the ground, or can I set it in my lap at least? I'd rather no bugs or anything get in it," Lena asked timidly, doing just that if allowed to, and eating her meal, the hunger pangs hitting her hard now.

Back