What's new

A rant about gaming.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: A rant about gaming.

<_<

I have never finished any Zelda game, and only own Minish Cap.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah. I got a little farther. Still kind of boring to me, but I never really enjoyed those types of games. I'll probably finish it - it does look kind of pretty - but not play the second one. I'd kind of like to see where the story goes, even though at this point it's really not that interesting.

An update on that... figured out how to have two spells on the board, but you have to click between them. Seems kind of lame when they give you like 9-12 spells... and that's not counting combat maneuvers...
Use the number keys to switch between the spells you have slotted.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

The only time I had any issue in a Zelda game was the Water Temple in OoT and the Stone Temple in MM, though the Stone Temple was way easier to figure out than the Water Temple. I don't think I had any issues with TP, though I had a hard time bringing myself to wrestle the Goron...

o.o

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

The VG Cats comic made me lol

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Really? Dammit I must be retarded or something. I pressed number keys and it didn't do anything o_O

The reason I am not looking this stuff up, btw, is because I have this fear of looking at any type of guide or help manual because I almost always read something that I don't want to, usually pertaining to future storyline =\

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Really? Dammit I must be retarded or something. I pressed number keys and it didn't do anything o_O

The reason I am not looking this stuff up, btw, is because I have this fear of looking at any type of guide or help manual because I almost always read something that I don't want to, usually pertaining to future storyline =\
Yep, and as you get higher in levels, you get more spell slots.