What's new

A save editor for RPG Maker

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Brave Soul? That really old game with mogudan's art? That's not an RPG Maker game.
Oh It's not? But it has an RPG Elements to it right? So What is it if it's not an RPG maker game?

Last edited:

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It's not because it has RPG elements it's made with RPGmaker...

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Oh It's not? But it has an RPG Elements to it right? So What is it if it's not an RPG maker game?
i have 4 limbs, dogs have 4 limbs, i am a dog?
seriously, i hope this is a little trolling attempt, because if is not then i have a really bad news for you.

btw, rpg maker is the name of a specific series of program, and this editor work only with the savedata created with this programs. yeah, it's really this simple.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i have 4 limbs, dogs have 4 limbs, i am a dog?
seriously, i hope this is a little trolling attempt, because if is not then i have a really bad news for you.

btw, rpg maker is the name of a specific series of program, and this editor work only with the savedata created with this programs. yeah, it's really this simple.
No this isn't trolling It's my first time playing it and there's a little rpg elements in there too mixed with visual novel only difference is you use the mouse

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No this isn't trolling It's my first time playing it and there's a little rpg elements in there too mixed with visual novel only difference is you use the mouse
This save editor only works with save file with extension .rvdata .rvdata2 .rpgsave (i don't know if it still work with .rxdata extension), so if your save file is neither of those then you can't use this program to edit your save file...

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This save editor only works with save file with extension .rvdata .rvdata2 .rpgsave (i don't know if it still work with .rxdata extension), so if your save file is neither of those then you can't use this program to edit your save file...
So Is there any program that lets you cheat the items like this save editor? Don't recommend Saveeditonline because It's all numbers there xD

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So Is there any program that lets you cheat the items like this save editor? Don't recommend Saveeditonline because It's all numbers there xD
for game not made with rpg maker program, u can always use Cheat Engine (if u know how to use it of course).

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
for game not made with rpg maker program, u can always use Cheat Engine (if u know how to use it of course).
Then There's nothing the one that you've suggest doesn't show the items in the game like this one Besides the reason that I didn't mention cheat engine is because you can't see the items in the game like this one you can only modify and change them And If you say you can by using Memory viewer then no thanks it's a pain in the ass to look at it

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Then There's nothing the one that you've suggest doesn't show the items in the game like this one Besides the reason that I didn't mention cheat engine is because you can't see the items in the game like this one you can only modify and change them And If you say you can by using Memory viewer then no thanks it's a pain in the ass to look at it
this kind of save editor that you want are made for only a very few programs. for everything else u must dirt your hand with other tool like cheat engine.
if u are lucky enough u can find a pre-made table for cheat engine, if not, well u must do it the hard way

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
look her work fine^^

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wow didn't you hear what I just said? No save editonline then don't suggest anything hard way? Hard way my ass

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wow didn't you hear what I just said? No save editonline then don't suggest anything hard way? Hard way my ass
Aside from this save editor for "RPG Maker Games", saveeditonline is good for changing values, my advice is use cheat engine for item quantity cheat, leveling cheat, or money cheat to buy or obtain the item you want...

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Aside from this save editor for "RPG Maker Games", saveeditonline is good for changing values, my advice is use cheat engine for item quantity cheat, leveling cheat, or money cheat to buy or obtain the item you want...
It'd be great if they improve it and put the name of the items not just the numbers but yeah I guess it changes the position of your items once you've start a new game again So NO xD

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It'd be great if they improve it and put the name of the items not just the numbers but yeah I guess it changes the position of your items once you've start a new game again So NO xD
Sir/Miss, you're a moron and here is why: that service *can't* get the names of the items from your save, as they're simply not in it; save has items/weapons/armor IDs and those get associated with the names by the engine via data in Armors/Weapons/Items.rvdata2. Obviously, such service can't really request those files, because intellectual slavery...I mean copyright. Now, checking those values is actually quite simple...as long as you have a ruby interpreter and class descriptions for RPGMaker VXAce classes.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
:shrug: :rolleyes:
That's actually a pretty elementary fact about RPGMaker engines. A casual lookup would have told you that.

Though, TBH, that's pretty much the case for most games - saves tend to contain item IDs, not names, cause it makes things easier for the game's dev to make - for example - typo fixes compatible with old saves.

Last edited:

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
:shrug: :rolleyes:
That's actually a pretty elementary fact about RPGMaker engines. A casual lookup would have told you that.

Though, TBH, that's pretty much the case for most games - saves tend to contain item IDs, not names, cause it makes things easier for the game's dev to make - for example - typo fixes compatible with old saves.
You know that someone who calls a moron is a moron Don't call someone that besides I didn't do anything to you to call me that no offence but you're out of the line I did research that before I just didn't mention it I'm just suggesting that they should've add that

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You know that someone who calls a moron is a moron Don't call someone that besides I didn't do anything to you to call me that no offence but you're out of the line I did research that before I just didn't mention it I'm just suggesting that they should've add that
- point, the first: goddamn it, interpunction

You know that someone who calls a moron is a moron
- kindergarten psychology
Don't call someone that besides I didn't do anything to you to call me that no offence but you're out of the line
- there's exactly one physical person, that can tell me how should I feel about people/things - if that's not obvious, you're *not* it; besides, I hate wallflowers on general principle
I did research that before I just didn't mention it
- for some odd reason, I don't think that was the case
I'm just suggesting that they should've add that
- ...and in the very first post, I've already said why an online service can't really do that without getting itself into quite a bit of legal trouble

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
- point, the first: goddamn it, interpunction

- kindergarten psychology

- there's exactly one physical person, that can tell me how should I feel about people/things - if that's not obvious, you're *not* it; besides, I hate wallflowers on general principle

- for some odd reason, I don't think that was the case

- ...and in the very first post, I've already said why an online service can't really do that without getting itself into quite a bit of legal trouble
I'm not trying to tell your feelings xD I Just want this to be a normal conversation,with no arguing or whatsoever that's why I said you're out of the line, No hard feelings then xD

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does this thing doesn't work for Monster Girl Quest Paradox? I thought that was an rpgmaker too?