A SilthMade game

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: A SilthMade game

or of course u could try number four option,

being throw all three together.
there came this

I had that in mind,, but i don't want an adventurous magical girl get stuck in generic fantasy land...

so i went without it....

another opinion(why i wouldn't add 2) is that getting more fantasy themes makes it unsatisfying... or cartoonish.... too cartoonish..

I'd like to point out that this is an opinion.. and should be taken seriously at your own risk..
Edit: sorry Raptor Jesus

Last edited:

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any chance of having Non-Game-Over rape? Violated Heroine's model was one I found really interesting (sadly, I had to give up on it since I can't read Japanese). I loved the fact that there were situations where the heroine could get raped that didn't include battle or that rape wasn't an instant game over.

Also, what kind of battle system are you planning?

OP
SilentSilth

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Any chance of having Non-Game-Over rape? Violated Heroine's model was one I found really interesting (sadly, I had to give up on it since I can't read Japanese). I loved the fact that there were situations where the heroine could get raped that didn't include battle or that rape wasn't an instant game over.

Also, what kind of battle system are you planning?
While VH is awesome, I can't code something like that on my limited time - right now I'm having trouble with just coding the game so you can transform into a Magical Girl at night and are forced back during the day. The battle system is the simple turn-based RPG one that the game maker comes with.

As for the non-game over rape.. Well, the magical girl game kinda called for that, at least the plot I've developed does. When I work on the Pandora*-based game, then there will be non-GOR.

*-Not the Avatar Pandora.

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

paradise sounds pretty fun.

But to be honest i would like post-apocalyptic rapers with a good story.

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

While VH is awesome, I can't code something like that on my limited time - right now I'm having trouble with just coding the game so you can transform into a Magical Girl at night and are forced back during the day. The battle system is the simple turn-based RPG one that the game maker comes with.
Cool. I love turn-based and that was more sheer curiosity than anything else.

As for the non-game over rape.. Well, the magical girl game kinda called for that, at least the plot I've developed does. When I work on the Pandora*-based game, then there will be non-GOR.
Ah, so this is not the type of rape the girl is bouncing back from, then. Well, then, I wish you best of luck and all speed in your endeavors.

*-Not the Avatar Pandora.
Though a GOR or ROR game in that setting might be vaguely interesting. ;)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Nah. Didn't see the movie. Don't plan on seeing it. Looking forward to magical girl game, Silth. As well as Sci-Fi Pandora.