What's new

A thought about ULMF...

Pale

Reputation score
Re: A thought about ULMF...

Although with supermeme leaving, I fear the devil's greatest trick was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Or that his name wasn't Jesus.

On that note, I'm Supermeme. Lol, right?

As for the queen... I think it has to be someone that participates in some of the tentacle rape RPs, counting myself and mostly Nunu out. I don't mind if it's not one of our "Confirmed-Female" people. In fact, considering some of the meanings of "Queen", I think it's rather amusing to have it someone rather in doubt.

With that in mind, Ranger Princess..?

P

(Clearly because she stole my nickname. The one I don't tell people about.)

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

I'm talking about Aika's girlfriend...

And there are plenty around who are women... so I don't know why Dark's name came up...
Dark's got a special place in luppi's heart, i guess.:rolleyes:

Jealous?;)

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Dark's got a special place in luppi's heart, i guess.:rolleyes:

Jealous?;)
no...

So take your overconfident smirk and shove it up yer ass.

As for the queen... I think it has to be someone that participates in some of the tentacle rape RPs, counting myself and mostly Nunu out. I don't mind if it's not one of our "Confirmed-Female" people. In fact, considering some of the meanings of "Queen", I think it's rather amusing to have it someone rather in doubt.
Again... I was referencing a very specific person and she's not yet on the forums (that we know of. Wouldn't that be funny).

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

... You realize I'm a woman, right Sin?

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With that in mind, Ranger Princess..?

(Clearly because she stole my nickname. The one I don't tell people about.)
I don't like that idea at all! Darkfire is a much more awesome choice. And besides, you told me you hated that nickname! ..and most people call me Ranger, Range, or Rangie anyway.

Last edited:

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I mentioned Dark because Dark is my biggest tormentor, so she came to mind. Plus the fact of her title...

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I don't torment you. You just say stupid shit.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To-may-to, to-mah-to.

Don't worry Dark, you're not my only tormentor, there is another who does the same thing, even negrepping me everytime I do something remotely stupid...

EDIT: Thank you mysterious negrepper for showing me the error of my ways...

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey now, I stopped once you were done being cognitively impaired.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Didn't mean you, I was talking abou-wait, did you just call me not too stupid?

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thank you Gator!

For that I love you.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Serious response from me though regarding the original post:

Yes, this forum has lost a lot of it's original feeling, with the push away from being a social community and the movement of closer and closer to becoming just another hentai dump/request site.

As of this post, I saw that every time you press new posts, more than half of the new posts are likely to be within the hentai game section, and many of them are either off topic posts or spam posts. With the moving of so many forums, we have lost many of the original members and gained many new ones.

With the expansion of the site and the randomly odd amount of hentai artists that visit and lurk around here (assuming many that posts/have their names are actually that person rather than an impersonator), it's on the one hand nice.

On the other hand, we have a bunch of people that can barely post begging in the hentai forums for requests in sometimes the most random ways, ignoring the set rules of the forum and just going on their merry way.

Is the forum ever going to have it's old feeling back? Probably not. For now I just watch the forum while being invisible, deciding I'm going to sit along for the ride until either we reach paradise, or crash into the rocks.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

With the current team at the helm who knows what will happen, we're more akin to mad scientists than pilots.

if anyone has suggestions though. I suppose if i post some more of LM's memoirs...

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

And perhaps continue work on your Lurker Wars story...

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

A couple of things. First, unless we're isolating ourselves from the newer members, the forums won't ever be the same, save for another total forum shutdown. Second, I'd like to think that I'm just mad. Finally, I always did enjoy the discussions when you posted LM's Memoirs. I'd very much like it if you did more of them.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

I don't know exactly how the application works, but assuming that it's automatic, what if we made like an application thread and block all the other boards from new people posting in it. They'd have to post in the application thread to prove they are a person first, then their account would then be allowed to post elsewhere. I hope that's articulate haha.

1) new person comes in. "Oh this is a cool site I wanna join!"
2) Creates account. Default title "Newbie" (or similar) and can only post in the application thread.
3) Admin/Mod looks at application post. Either a) bot DELETED or b) person, welcome
4a) User ignored or deleted
4b) User "promoted" regular member, free to post off topic at will.
5)
6) PROFIT!

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

It's pretty easy to do, actually. It just requires setting the default forum mask to only be able to view or post in a subforum we leave for introductions. Then their mask can be upgraded manually.

The main problem with this is the work it creates for the admin team. It requires admin level permissions in order to adjust their mask to one of a full member, and if we get an influx of members, that gives them a lot of people to switch over, or a lot of spam in the intro section to delete. And the work is quite distinctly a chore.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Well, I've got nothing better to do anyway. Clean up the hentai section, sort through new members, it's basically the same thing anyway.