What's new

[ABANDONED] クベルの首枷病 (RJ255342) Partial

Term444

Reputation score
It's actually done, we're just working on it more. I don't owe any of you anything, keep pissing me off and you're not getting anything, at all.
Holy shit, chill your life dude.
The answer was just a bit short and didnt really give us any clear indication, thats all.
Nobody said anything about anyone owing anyone anything.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
We were actually doing a Full Trans because it was a lot of fun. But I'm not going to release it. It'll just be between me and him. Maybe he'll be nicer and release it when it's done. I'm closing this thread.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
uh... this is the weirdest translation thread i've ever read

According to machine translation of their Twitter, they are preparing Steam launch. Does it mean they will make translation themself ?
yes,, but they even have not announce it and considering pile of in development game expect it mid 2020 at best

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
This game thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/yasagure-kuberuno-rj255342.13136/

Abandoned due to lack of interest in providing free labor for ungrateful, demanding, and overall rude posters.
We were actually doing a Full Trans because it was a lot of fun. But I'm not going to release it. It'll just be between me and him. Maybe he'll be nicer and release it when it's done. I'm closing this thread.
First off, it's time to call out a DRAMA QUEEN since apparently, the bridges have already been burnt for no apparent or legitimate reason. My gut instinct also tells me this thread was created as a troll thread, not a legitimate translation thread.

Second, why did you make a thread where the OP was the most cryptic thing ever, literally just a text version of the picture in the last quote of this post?

Third, why are you calling out the rest of us for being "ungrateful, demanding, and rude for providing free labor" when we would've had to translate the entire meaning of that particular post because it explained NOTHING, much less that you were, I dunno working on a translation of this game? Couldn't you have said as least that much? I also looked through the entire two whole pages of this thread and I don't see any of posts that I'd consider "ungrateful, demanding, and rude for providing free labor." Are we crying wolf here or something?

So to summarize, you're having a hissy fit over what, exactly? Also, who's the other person you're talking about? The creator the game or this other, unnamed person who's helping you translate the game? Maybe it's the second guy who posted in the thread who goes by the name of Animefan_09?

The bottom line here is this: you explained nothing about what you were doing, you expect us to know exactly what you're talking about, and you're getting pissed off at us because we have to translate the meaning of your own botched translation thread. I'm sure if the game is good enough, though, someone else will do it without all the drama.

Last edited:

Term444

Reputation score
I can only agree with the two people above me.
I dont even get what the big deal is.

Look, I appreciate any and all people that take the time, sit down and translate a game for us other people who cant or dont have time.
And if youre having fun while doing it thats great :giggle:

But 2 people are confused and ask for clarification and you throw a hissy fit? :unsure: Then everyone says they didnt mean to offend and you're like "Im not gonna release it". :unsure:
Fine. Keep it. If I want it so much I will at some point machine translate it myself. It will be a mess to read but I guess ill have to live with it. Not the end of the world.

Im kind of half thinking you never translated the thing to be honest and now youre looking for an excuse to not have to admit that. Which person translates an entire game, and instead of priding themselves on it and showing people, they dont release it cause they are offended? Thats the having the mentality of a child. Maybe you shouldnt be translating adult games with an attitude like that :LOL:

Sitas

Reputation score
There's no partial. But I think everyone got it already...
Aaaaand you were right, as I also expected.
"It's being reviewed by someone." "He suddenly doesn't respond anymore".
Yeah, that's rather shady to put it nicely.

I can only agree with the two people above me.
I dont even get what the big deal is.

Look, I appreciate any and all people that take the time, sit down and translate a game for us other people who cant or dont have time.
And if youre having fun while doing it thats great :giggle:

But 2 people are confused and ask for clarification and you throw a hissy fit? :unsure: Then everyone says they didnt mean to offend and you're like "Im not gonna release it". :unsure:
Fine. Keep it. If I want it so much I will at some point machine translate it myself. It will be a mess to read but I guess ill have to live with it. Not the end of the world.

Im kind of half thinking you never translated the thing to be honest and now youre looking for an excuse to not have to admit that. Which person translates an entire game, and instead of priding themselves on it and showing people, they dont release it cause they are offended? Thats the having the mentality of a child. Maybe you shouldnt be translating adult games with an attitude like that :LOL:
Exactly my thought.
I absolutely respect the translators of this site for their work, since I don't have the know-how about how to translate.
Thanks to their work a lot of games got playable.

Last edited:

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The fact he said this is full translation but the thread said partial was strange enough

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's sad to see things turn out like this. Honestly, I don't see any disrespect towards the author of this thread before the author, himself, decided to end the project. But now I see that people are angry because this ends their expectations.

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, let me clear up some things. I'm the other guy from the translation. 2 Points.

1.) I was gone for more than a month because I got called away to Hawaii to look after my brother's house while his crazy ex-wife was violating the restraining order. I didn't really have an opportunity to do much work or pop in much at all. When I get back, this thread's kind of gone to hell.

2.) I made the call to end the translation. The reason I made that call was because he told me an official translation was on the way from Kagura Games and I didn't want to get in the way of that. He and I never said anything between each other about keeping it for ourselves. Heck, we haven't even touched the translation since I made that call.

Term444

Reputation score
Wrote you something in the other thread. Thanks for clearing it up.
As for the official translation, nothing is clear yet. Apparently the creator talked to Kagura Games, but neither he nor Kagura have announced anything at this point.
So any translation - if there is gonna be any at all - would probably take half a year or even longer.

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wrote you something in the other thread. Thanks for clearing it up.
As for the official translation, nothing is clear yet. Apparently the creator talked to Kagura Games, but neither he nor Kagura have announced anything at this point.
So any translation - if there is gonna be any at all - would probably take half a year or even longer.
For sure it would take a long time to release. There's a long queue at Kagura Games.

Kagura translates several games that was also fully translated and released here at ULMF. In other words, even if there's a full translation of RJ255342 already released here at ULMF, they would translate it anyway.

DarthLP

Reputation score
Aaaaand you were right, as I also expected.
"It's being reviewed by someone." "He suddenly doesn't respond anymore".
Yeah, that's rather shady to put it nicely.

Exactly my thought.
I absolutely respect the translators of this site for their work, since I don't have the know-how about how to translate.
Thanks to their work a lot of games got playable.
See? He could have just said he didn't have the patch, and that's it. Instead, he blamed people for absolutely no reason and that was disrespectful, and definitely not a man attitude.

Last edited:

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'll post this in both threads. I checked something in the files and I've decided to actually just drop the lines I've completed and not make a new thread.

So, the UI itself needs a version-by-version update because of how he manages it. Since Kagura games has now confirmed to have picked it up, I'd rather move on to something unlikely to get official trans or are already done updating.

I'll probably look at Spiral Legend, but first do a small one or two just to get used to these new tools I grabbed. I already decided on the small ones. Spiral Legend work likely won't start until December because medical classes. Unless someone else comes forward to work on them before then.

For now, this only works for version 1.10 (Current version is 1.20). The link to the incomplete partial is in my signature.

P.S. It is not a patch file, so you need to extract the game data. It is unclear if these files even work because they're from a test copy of the partial we were doing as he had the patch files. If it doesn't work, I could try to recreate it as a patch file for version 1.00.