What's new

RPG WolfRPG NTR [Acerola/Latia Co]Lust Prison ~監獄都市に堕ちる花乙女リリア~(RJ379257)

ezzefridman

Lurker
Reputation score
anyone has the save for 1.07? i know somebody already asked, but I dont want to get the good ending to unlock all.

Mick2000

Reputation score
anyone has the save for 1.07? i know somebody already asked, but I dont want to get the good ending to unlock all.
1. why you don't want to get the good ending at all?
2. is the unlock mechanic only available if you get at least a good ending?

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are there any bondage scenes in this game?

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
if following my definition of "bondage" then no, there is no bondage in this game
The main character is never tied up in ropes, tentacles, webs or vines?

I remember a nice web bondage from a previous game by this circle:
ScreenShot_2022_0606_16_42_20.png

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello!
Did someone know where is the chisel (ヤスリ)? The one of the 2 ingredients to be able to make potions i believe...
I can't find it at all...
Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Found it... it is at the Factory on the Slum where you can improve stats... Sorry for the trouble...

Last edited:

ezzefridman

Lurker
Reputation score
1. why you don't want to get the good ending at all?
2. is the unlock mechanic only available if you get at least a good ending?
my guy, I just dont want to play all the game, I want to see if it is worthy or just choppy animated scenes

Mick2000

Reputation score
my guy, I just dont want to play all the game, I want to see if it is worthy or just choppy animated scenes
let see, if you reach the good ending you get 2 animated scenes (Sheryl scene and whoever you pick with except Sheryl end), 1 ending picture for whoever you choose with except Sheryl good ending because she got boyfriend and it's not Lilia.
story wise i like the development it have so i would say it's worth your time

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Does this game lean into the game over / grapple aspect of it or is it mostly prostitution stuff?

Mick2000

Reputation score
Does this game lean into the game over / grapple aspect of it or is it mostly prostitution stuff?
bit of both, you have the prostitution stuff during the time at city when you try making money, then you have grapple and game over scene during your expedition/exploration at the cave

Love Succ

Reputation score
I keep getting issue where the game gets stuck when loading h-scene. The error logs says memory issue. Anyone else having this issue?

blerghit

Reputation score
I have annoyingly long, 5 sec load times whenever h-animations are loading, and also after the development report after h-scenes. JPdevs/WolfRPGmaker being very bad with optimizations again... game on SSD and shouldnt have any problem with memory, GPU or CPU.

Choss

Reputation score
How the free mode works btw, seems like I can't do anything besides the girls lying animation
Edit: Nvm, I figured it out after 4 hours lol

Last edited:

Mr.Thunder

Reputation score
How the free mode works btw, seems like I can't do anything besides the girls lying animation
Edit: Nvm, I figured it out after 4 hours lol
How does it work? I can't seem to do anything apart from the options given in the girl's menus