What's new

RPG WolfRPG NTR [Acerola/Latia Co]Lust Prison ~監獄都市に堕ちる花乙女リリア~(RJ379257)

RockCat

Reputation score
There's technically NTR but it's not much part of the mechanics like it is with their other NTR-focused games. The blond has a lover but he's only shown in the prologue and you kinda never hear from him again. The pink head has a love interest in the Kirito-looking dude and there's even vanilla scenes with him but he's just kinda there and don't really care how many guys she bangs. You can backstab him pretty hard though.
That's weird as fuck, but it does count as NTR.
And to my knowlege (Read, translated main page through google) the dude who appears in the prolouge had a falling out with the Main Heroine (?)

Anyhow thanks for response i'll be requesting tag addition to the thread.

heinsc

Reputation score
Does someone have a Translation File for the DLSite Version?

Mick2000

Reputation score
Does someone have a Translation File for the DLSite Version?
define "translation file" because there's no any official nor fan translation of this game, well dunno if someone actually working on one.
your best shot is machine translation

heinsc

Reputation score
Like on site 2 of the thread a translation file for the MTool. Since there is too much text only supporters can translate it by using the tool.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I played the demo, skipped all the cutscenes....Finally got to play the actual game, made it to my house. Paid rent (I assume, i dunno i handed an envelope to some N korean Larpers) Walked into what looks like the obvious adventurer dungeon, the fucking hole in the ground....Get attacked by a goblin...Now I cant enter it again. Where am I supposed to go? How do I advance this shit, so I can actually play the game?

Mick2000

Reputation score
I played the demo, skipped all the cutscenes....Finally got to play the actual game, made it to my house. Paid rent (I assume, i dunno i handed an envelope to some N korean Larpers) Walked into what looks like the obvious adventurer dungeon, the fucking hole in the ground....Get attacked by a goblin...Now I cant enter it again. Where am I supposed to go? How do I advance this shit, so I can actually play the game?
i think you suppose to talk to the cat Chiro and eventually he will bring you to resistance hidden hideout where you meet Crow, there he will teach you how to make weapon, only then you can re-enter the dungeon back.
if you stuck on how to proceed further, open menu and click C, the portrait of the character will gone and it will reveal text which is hint on how to proceed

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Will follow up in like 6 hours when I can actually play it. Do saves from the demo work in the full version? I kinda don't want to hold ctrl for 30 minutes again....

Mick2000

Reputation score
Will follow up in like 6 hours when I can actually play it. Do saves from the demo work in the full version? I kinda don't want to hold ctrl for 30 minutes again....
you mean the long ass prologue? you know you can just skip it right from the beginning right? pretty sure all Acerola games have that

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i did it! I crafted a boomerang! I...dont know how to equip it, or use it. but i beat the dungeon by running through it! I made it home covered it cum, but i cannot bathe! This must be what they call goblin mode. I havent paid rent in three days, and I have no idea what booberella does when i play as her since i cant enter the dungeon, or the resistance base, and nobody with hearts or anything exists....Uhhh...I dont think i can actually play this game!

Mick2000

Reputation score
i did it! I crafted a boomerang! I...dont know how to equip it, or use it. but i beat the dungeon by running through it! I made it home covered it cum, but i cannot bathe! This must be what they call goblin mode. I havent paid rent in three days, and I have no idea what booberella does when i play as her since i cant enter the dungeon, or the resistance base, and nobody with hearts or anything exists....Uhhh...I dont think i can actually play this game!
all weapon you've created need to be assigned to hotkey manually, open your menu, item, hover to the weapon and click the number hotkey, you should see the weapon in question appear on your hotkey bar, the game folder should have readme.txt that explain the control.
bath cannot be used, the entire house pipe system is locked and you need to turn the pipe on down at the sewer, which could only be access later in the game
how came you haven't paid the rent? where's your money? every day, debt collector will come to collect your debt interest of 5000 gold automatically, and don't think about actually making money to pay the actual debt, that's where you get bad ending, be an obedient dog.
Sheryll can't enter the dungeon, the plot says that the dungeon is filled with thick miasma and only Lilia can enter, therefore the role of both goes as Lilia explore the dungeon while Sheryll make money. you can't enter resistance base as Sheryll at the moment, later she can

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
1654205750510.png
Anyone able to tell me what i need to do here? I am hardcore stuck and don't know wherre to go, feel like i have checked everything :-/

Mick2000

Reputation score
View attachment 44327
Anyone able to tell me what i need to do here? I am hardcore stuck and don't know wherre to go, feel like i have checked everything :-/
this is why i don't often use mtl, your mission is either go to the extra stage of the dungeon or find certain mineral in the dungeon and gift it to crow to make new sets of item, one of the two

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
this is why i don't often use mtl, your mission is either go to the extra stage of the dungeon or find certain mineral in the dungeon and gift it to crow to make new sets of item, one of the two
Extra stage? The pentagram?

Edit: how do i mine the minerals, i can't craft something to mine them

Mick2000

Reputation score
Extra stage? The pentagram?

Edit: how do i mine the minerals, i can't craft something to mine them
you know how in like every checkpoint, instead of proceed on the first stair you saw, you instead go to another cave entrance looking? proceed there.

you don't need extra thing to mine random mineral, just click on the stone and you get it, unless it's special one that is located at the wall of some stage, you gonna need a pickaxe, craft it. if you can't then you cannot mine it for now

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
you know how in like every checkpoint, instead of proceed on the first stair you saw, you instead go to another cave entrance looking? proceed there.

you don't need extra thing to mine random mineral, just click on the stone and you get it, unless it's special one that is located at the wall of some stage, you gonna need a pickaxe, craft it. if you can't then you cannot mine it for now
Are you talking about the 2nd set of stairs after the goblin stage? Because i have gone there and i can't go further down those stairs either, and it seems as if there's nothing i can interact with there either at the pit, nothing lights up at least.

Yea nah nothings happened, i had the event run a while ago where she looks into the pit and sees the tentacle monster. Gone past the werewolf only to get stuck at the checkpoint between floor 2 and floor 3

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
Are you talking about the 2nd set of stairs after the goblin stage? Because i have gone there and i can't go further down those stairs either, and it seems as if there's nothing i can interact with there either at the pit, nothing lights up at least.

Yea nah nothings happened, i had the event run a while ago where she looks into the pit and sees the tentacle monster. Gone past the werewolf only to get stuck at the checkpoint between floor 2 and floor 3
either you find a certain stone/mineral the game demanding or you have to rever the game back to JP and screenshot the hint screen again so i can understand better what it ask, cause i'm stuck on helping you because mtl fucked over the text

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
either you find a certain stone/mineral the game demanding or you have to rever the game back to JP and screenshot the hint screen again so i can understand better what it ask, cause i'm stuck on helping you because mtl fucked over the text
I figured it out, i needed to interact with a door in the city. But thank you for helping at any rate :)

Mick2000

Reputation score
ahh, so that the meaning of the "sound", that's the mission where you need to find the "bad guy" lair using stone that you manage to sell to them.

brankinglul

Reputation score
Anybody know how to continue the event of the guy that enters thru Lillias window? I got up to the part where he records with a camera but after that, it seems to repeat.
Same question stuck on this same part, if anyone knows what is the next step or if its just a bug any solution?