What's new

RPG WolfRPG NTR [Acerola/Latia Co]Lust Prison ~監獄都市に堕ちる花乙女リリア~(RJ379257)

vilicious69

Reputation score
those anyone has a performance issue with this game miss image lag animation I try it without the MTOOL but still doing it any ideas on how to fix this problem

part miising.png boob missing.png Mising image.png

AND how do we use the HHP point points.png

Mick2000

Reputation score
those anyone has a performance issue with this game miss image lag animation I try it without the MTOOL but still doing it any ideas on how to fix this problem

View attachment 43914 View attachment 43915 View attachment 43916

AND how do we use the HHP pointView attachment 43917
happen to me only once, i'm not sure where the problem lies but maybe don't put the game too deep in your storage, japanese game hates long directory

HHP can be earned by literally any sexual act, including masturbate and milk yourself.
in case you don't know you can use it as mean to buy stuff from store, click Sub-button (Shift) when browsing item to change the price from gold to HHP

vilicious69

Reputation score
happen to me only once, i'm not sure where the problem lies but maybe don't put the game too deep in your storage, japanese game hates long directory

HHP can be earned by literally any sexual act, including masturbate and milk yourself.
in case you don't know you can use it as mean to buy stuff from store, click Sub-button (Shift) when browsing item to change the price from gold to HHP

thx for the info

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
full game :
and anyone have this account can share me translation file

Thank you for the share! For everyone else: there is also a link on that famous cat-site with many people sharing...

vilicious69

Reputation score
on e last thing do you know how we get the crobar or the bar in Mtl translation they said steel in secret base but is not here

Mick2000

Reputation score
on e last thing do you know how we get the crobar or the bar in Mtl translation they said steel in secret base but is not here
it's there, you can't access it just yet.
you need to progress the story first, the game will lead you to certain manhole which kinda hard to open cause it's manhole, that's where the crowbar play, only then a certain thing inside tent will start shining, that's the crowbar you looking for. Sheryl gonna be the one who do all of this

online1985

Reputation score
This game is so confusing, the instruction said get to Isolation 2 - Level D:
image_2022-05-06_144348208.png .

But when I get there as Lilia I can do nothing over this gap:
image_2022-05-06_144819615.png

Even though I completed the quest that require grappling hook with Crow, had a cutscene where he talked with the catboy, and crafted the newly iron sword and shuriken:

image_2022-05-06_145130920.png image_2022-05-06_145014985.png

I even went back to the lab has Cheryl and there was no mission mark on the book:
image_2022-05-06_145729496.png And I can't interact with the Iron door: 1651823900508.png

Someone please help ;_;

P/S: Lilia also permanent stuck with Semen and I can't do anything to get rid of it, using item won't work, taking bath in house won't work. I even intentionally making her got caught stealing for the gangbang scene so I can get rid of the semen and still didn't work.

1651824169475.png

Mick2000

Reputation score
This game is so confusing, the instruction said get to Isolation 2 - Level D:
View attachment 43921 .

But when I get there as Lilia I can do nothing over this gap:
View attachment 43922

Even though I completed the quest that require grappling hook with Crow, had a cutscene where he talked with the catboy, and crafted the newly iron sword and shuriken:

View attachment 43924 View attachment 43923

I even went back to the lab has Cheryl and there was no mission mark on the book:
View attachment 43925 And I can't interact with the Iron door: View attachment 43926

Someone please help ;_;

P/S: Lilia also permanent stuck with Semen and I can't do anything to get rid of it, using item won't work, taking bath in house won't work. I even intentionally making her got caught stealing for the gangbang scene so I can get rid of the semen and still didn't work.

View attachment 43927
fantastic, i'm not the only one who stuck around this part.
took me like full hour to realize that the Grapling Hook already crafted by the game and already INSIDE your inventory, all you need to do is to equip it MANUALLY

online1985

Reputation score
fantastic, i'm not the only one who stuck around this part.
took me like full hour to realize that the Grapling Hook already crafted by the game and already INSIDE your inventory, all you need to do is to equip it MANUALLY
Come here you magnificent man, I would KISS you if I could!!!

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
Give me the translator please
go to patreon and find AdventCirno, a guy who develop MTool that works on RPG game engine
tips: turn off whatever antivirus you use cause it will pickup the tool

AAT

Reputation score
I personally would find another way to translate it, that damn MTool never works for me, I deactivate AntiVirus, install the correct version of WOLFRPG, get the update and it'll always still fail when I ask to translate it

Khoirman

Reputation score
go to patreon and find AdventCirno, a guy who develop MTool that works on RPG game engine
tips: turn off whatever antivirus you use cause it will pickup the tool
I already have the MTOOL but it wont be translated

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hmmm, anyone else having issues with the sound?
Can't seem to hear anything. Checked the volume mixer along with the game settings. Tried running previous acerola and wolf games and they're working fine, just this game, i can't seem to get any sounds

Raiden83

Reputation score
This game has some good potensial and content wow. And i like the ryona stuff as well

Heetspark

Reputation score

vilicious69

Reputation score
did you find a solution to this problem? I have the same and tried a lot but can't get rid off it

what I did was to play the last version 1.04 and I start from scratch and put in my D: Lust prison instead of D: Game\hetgame\Lust prison it fix the graphics issue but still lag when I use the MTOOLtranslator