What's new

RPG WolfRPG NTR [Acerola/Latia Co]Lust Prison ~監獄都市に堕ちる花乙女リリア~(RJ379257)

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How does it work? I can't seem to do anything apart from the options given in the girl's menus
Talk to the girl twice, then select which option you want to use.
There's more to it, but that's the basics.

Tried using MTool, but I'm not sure how to make it translate the game, myself-- albeit it's been "spam the exclamation point missions" for the first few days.
Managed to get into the dungeon again on one of my runs, haven't figured out how to do it again-- nor how combat works.

Last edited:

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Rant incoming.
I kinda glad that Acerola is trying to innovate on their formula but at the same time I don't like that their are merging all of their ideas into one game while not committing to them fully. This is game is kinda rpg but not really, kinda NTR but not really, kinda dungeon crawler but not really, kinda animated but not really, etc. There's crafting system but it's very basic (even simpler than alchemy in Collete...) and even some farming. So many systems and they all feel half-baked.
And on top of it you have two main heroines so all content is split between them. What makes it even worse is the fact that there are a lot of repeated scenes. When you go for a new event you will see the same sequence of events you've already seen 3 times already and it's likely that it won't even be variation with a different costumes because there's only few of them since they are split between two heroines.
Flow of the game is bad, too. I don't get why they won't let us pick the heroine we want and just give us 2 turns/actions every day (similar to their NTR games where you can act twice during weekends). Their system is fine at first but simply atrocious when you want to complete the gallery or unlock specific event.
The whole dungeon part - I don't get it. Do I fight anything or just collect the stuff and run around looking for stairs? It's boring as fuck. Even their latest NTR game had better "dungeon gameplay" than this which says a lot.

At least this one is better than OneOne1 collab. Lust Prison has some issues (imo) but at least the art is not a clash of two, vastly different styles...
Lets call it an game development experiment if anything else. The idea of combining all their previous ideas into this game is what I like to call the fillers of game mechanics, simply too much to put in and yet maybe unessessary for the main game itself. However, this at least gives the company their lessons learned about what they can do better when they develop their next game, which should be an improved version from this one.
I agree with you on all the points made, there's a bit of a fixed flow to the game and there is a need for better gameplay in the dungeon side. However, this game shouldn't be looked down too much just because of these mistakes.

Iexist

Reputation score
Does anyone know where these events occur? The name suggests level E... but when Lilia gets defeated on level E, she gets the CG scene with the tentacle monster. Not this series of events. Am I missing some secret level down there or something?

Attachments

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Talk to the girl twice, then select which option you want to use.
There's more to it, but that's the basics.

Tried using MTool, but I'm not sure how to make it translate the game, myself-- albeit it's been "spam the exclamation point missions" for the first few days.
Managed to get into the dungeon again on one of my runs, haven't figured out how to do it again-- nor how combat works.
Using the basic Mtool just doesnt work because the game is apperently way to big for standard users to translate it, you have to use a version from the persons patreon to translate the game, which is unfortunate cause it feels like a game that could REALLY use some baddly translated text to know where to go.

Iexist

Reputation score
On a different note, while I wait to see if anyone knows anything about the above...

I played the game on ver 1.09, DLsite version. Gotta say, there's mixed feelings here, even if I do overall like it. However, you can tell that the development of this game was done in parallel with another game, with COVID on top of everything to boot. It breaks the old mold. This game doesn't fit in the old RPG model, nor does it fit in the old NTR model Acerola used to have, even if it has elements of both branches and it's arguably closer to the second branch.

As far as I can tell, what seriously did them in is the fact that they added animations. There's not that many animations variants... but for every single one, where applicable, there are variants for the outfit and variants for pregnancy with each outfit... that's... honestly a huge amount of work, especially since you have to count the standing animations in this along with all the facial expression differences. Every outfit they added for either girl, but especially for Lilia, added another two sets of animations... It's honestly a miracle that they had this many, especially since from what I heard, the WOLF RPG maker isn't that much better than any of the RPGMs when it comes to handling animations. All things considered though, considering the work they had to put in, the outfit downsizing is not as severe as one might think.

On average, there's only 3-4 less outfits when compared with previous games. The biggest outlier is, of course, TH Claire which was absolutely completely nuts in terms of outfit customization... However, most of those games didn't have pregnancy variants, and most importantly, they did not have animations, which made things infinitely easier. After all, they got away with all that variation by abusing the layering system, which as far as I know, doesn't work with L2D, and even if it did... you still have to animate every relevant outfit layer, so the end result is pretty much the same in terms of tons of extra work.

All in all, I don't think that it's worth complaining. You can have animations. Or you can have tons of variety. If you want both, you're looking at a lot longer development cycle, a bigger price, and maybe EA levels of bullshit to get money to keep up with all that crap.

Lust Prison:
Lilia - 7 outfits, not counting base + naked. Arguably 9 total.
Sheryl - 4 outfits, not counting base + naked. Arguably 6 total.

All applicable animations have outfit variations and pregnancy variations.

Tear's Labyrinth:
Tear - 11 outfits, not counting base+naked. (counting fox-miko as separate from miko). Arguably 13 total.
Korin - 3 outfits counting naked and base. 4 counting the blue swimsuit variant.
Lumiere - 5 outfits total, counting naked + base.

No animation. No pregnancy variation.

BA Collette:
Collette: - 10 outfits, not counting base+naked + 10 head accessories (not counting base+none). Total 12.
Companions: ~3-4 outfits per companion, counting base.

TH Claire:
Claire - ~12 outfit variations (10 top + bottom, 2 both slots) + ~10 underwear versions + head accessories.
Companions - ~3-4 outfits per companion.

DQ Melissa:
Melissa - 7 outfits with base and naked. Same with the other girls.
No animation. Has pregnancy variation.

I can't really comment on scene variety much though. Obviously, the animation bit cut down on a lot of stuff. A lot less group scenes and whatnot. Less monster content too, which for me is overall pretty disappointing. I didn't really bother with MTL beyond grabbing screenshots here and there to read the hints. The game is pretty straightforward and ultimately very short. If an official translation ever comes out, it might be interesting to see how it holds out in terms of mini-variations when compared to previous games.

The combat bit honestly seems like an upgrade of the Action Dungeons from the Tear game. It works more or less the same way, minus the fact that enemies do the rape thing when Lilia is frustrated, rather than when she ends up naked. Unfortunately, it suffers of a similar issue as the action dungeon... and that's the fact that it completely fails to give you a reason to engage with the enemies. Outside of times where they're in the way in some fashion, it's simpler to just run around them, grab resources, move on. Enemies don't drop anything at all from what I've seen, so you have no reason to fight them 99.(9)% of the time. You don't have to fight them at all if you're going slut-mode, just mash-out left and right and there's no consequence from the contact. That's leaving aside the fact that if your defense increases enough, melee attacks stop doing any damage...

The HHP system seems like a revamp of the cum system from their RPG games, only with usefulness in buying items rather than improving the character. Still, it has potential. I'd like to see them do more with it in future games.

All in all, I'd say it's a pretty good game... it might be lacking in some aspects... but the fact that there's so many pregnancy sex variations is a plus all of its own. None of the other games allowed it to this degree, much less had it animated.

Also, even with the delayed release on dlsite, it seems to be doing pretty well, sales-wise. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up beating the Vulvadia game by a wide margin... but then again, that game was a complete cluster-fuck, let's face it. The only thing it did better than this game is the fact that it had mouse support. That's it.

I certainly hope it'll get an official translation... but I have no idea what the odds are of that. There's been no movement for the Monica game even now.... but I suppose it's possible that Acerola is pushing Kagura to release DQ Melissa sometime in their lifetime before they give them any other projects.

easy85

Reputation score
But Monica (their last NTR game) had animations. There were a few of them - IIRC 3 base sex scenes + 1 molestation with variations (anal/vaginal, breast rub/kissing) for 3 outfits and pregnancy (not sure about that). It's worth mentioning that all animations are just edits (so called "motion anime") of art from different events, there is zero original animation content. Tbh, all this motion anime crap is hardly an animation anyway. I actually liked little pixel art animations from Tear (in action dungeon) and Monica (last stage of every event) way better.

So I disagree that increased amount of animations is the reason why there's little variety in sex scenes.
It breaks the old mold.
But is it worth it? In my opinion - no. They had a good recipe for a RPG game and NTR game and they were improving upon them with each iteration. Then they decided to throw their two delicious dishes into a blender and Lust Prison is the result.
Tbh, each time they make drastic changes, their games are worse - Phantom Thief was kinda bad, Tear was meh, Bouvardia is just sad... Maybe it would be better if they would stick to what they do best.
All in all, I don't think that it's worth complaining. You can have animations. Or you can have tons of variety. If you want both
I don't want both. They can throw their half-assed animations into a garbage bin where they belong, together will all motion anime crap. They are waste of resources. Make proper animations or stick to static CGs.

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does any1 know how to trigger Chiro's events with Shera?
I can't tell where are the S04 events.

1656519871863.png

Iexist

Reputation score
There's a lot I could say to all that, but given that it'd be like arguing about which types of chocolate are better, I won't, because that'd be silly and we're all adults here.

Instead, I'll say that on the one hand, I agree that I'd prefer skipping over the animations and just having more variety. One of the things that I liked the most about Acerola games when I got into them way back when, was the fact that they had nice amounts of everything. Tentacles, people, monsters, insects. It was really nice and there were some really nice combos and whatnot too. On top of that, their art-style is just nice too. For this game in particular, I think Sheryl is a bit much... still hot, but, my suspension of disbelief is pushed quite a bit trying to work out how the heck she'd be any kind of top knight with a body like that... not without a lot magic fucking with physics.

However, I can't blame them for going for animations. Live2D, which is not "motion anime" which I suspect means something different from what you were trying to say... is VERY popular. It's basically one of the big buzz-words when it comes to echi stuff ever since Azur Lane made it super popular. And yes, the whole point of Live2D is to take a single image and turn it into an animation by splitting it into layers and adjusting each piece individually, without having to draw every individual frame, or having to work with something like Spine. The latter isn't an option for Wolf RPG anyway. The former is what they used in Celierne.

A lot of people want it, and I suspect that Acerola is making WAY more money off of their Ci-en than they are off of their sales. On the one hand, that means that they can branch out more easily without having to worry as much about their bottom line. On the other hand it also means that they have to cater to the majority of their subscribers... and I'd be surprised if there were many people that wanted less animations. As far as I can tell, people really like the bouncing tiddies and the soft looking asses as they were groped, etc.

Lastly, I still think that they did a decent job with what they tried, as well as the conditions they worked in. Don't forget that a good chunk of this game's development happened at the same time as the Bouvardia game AND on top of that, during COVID. A lot of stuff made during the pandemic came out... not that great...

On the other hand, the latest ci-en post also mentions that they've been working on one more patch for the Monica game and on top of that, that apparently, there's been another game that's been in development for 2 years that's being called Dragon Blood, which will be their next major release, by the sounds of things. So it's looking more and more likely that Lust Prison was more of a side-project...

Does any1 know how to trigger Chiro's events with Shera?
I can't tell where are the S04 events.
The S04 events are the events where Sheryl approaches Chiro to screw with him during her view-point. Similar to the ones where Lilia can do that. The difference there is that, if I'm not mistaken, Sheryl's infidelity stat needs to be pretty high, if not maxed out, for the option to appear in the first place. I don't know the exact conditions, but basically, slut it up with Sheryl a lot, and eventually, the option to talk with Chiro during Sheryl's view will include doing lewd things with him. After the 9th time, Chiro can approach her at night if you use his view.

Iexist

Reputation score
What is attractive:
Thick [✅]
Curvy [✅]
Wide [❌]
:unsure:
I dunno man, if it exists, someone out there's into it. As an equal opportunity pervert as I like to call myself, I cannot judge other people's tastes.

I'm just not into the "bbw" aesthetic... and Sheryl is dangerously close to crossing that particular line. I say that even though I'm into my fair share of totally weird shit...

In any case, the only real question that's left about this game is how many updates, if any, it's still going to get going forward. There are some aspects of it that feel unfinished.

Also, I still have absolutely no idea where the heck that supposed E level defeat sequence is supposed to happen. It's driving me nuts whenever I remember it... Good thing I have plenty of things to keep my attention, because it annoys me when I can't figure out where to find stuff like that.

ermac25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone knows how to remove the horny state???? the inibitors only remove libido and i always have zero but there is no horniness removal.
It's making it impossible to clear the game cause i wanna get the good ending, but dungeun exploration is all but impossible, also there are the foced scenes with the guards.

Iexist

Reputation score
Anyone knows how to remove the horny state???? the inibitors only remove libido and i always have zero but there is no horniness removal.
It's making it impossible to clear the game cause i wanna get the good ending, but dungeun exploration is all but impossible, also there are the foced scenes with the guards.
There should be another item from the shop that removes horny state... but I don't remember which. Masturbating might also do it.
However, it's been too long since I messed around with this game to remember exactly.

Mick2000

Reputation score
i'm not sure what problem you have, if the girl got horny then just head to the bed and start masturbate.
now several thing you need to remember is that you must make sure that Libido and Milk meter is as low as possible while Stamina is as full as it can get cause if the Stamina is low you gonna get exhausted and can be grabbed by the monster during exploration

Iexist

Reputation score
You mean the ones where you leave the window open?

Uh... I don't remember what it was, but, I believe there's a hint about it in the house with all the tips. The one that has the two NPCs which can lower corruption or disable the body-checks.

somethingfunni

Reputation score
Is the translation file only the TrsData.json or do I need to upload more than that?
I've also checked the box for "Public Share".

so uhhh i downloaded it but they all corrupted texts idk what to expect