What's new

RPG WolfRPG NTR [Acerola/Latia Co]Lust Prison ~監獄都市に堕ちる花乙女リリア~(RJ379257)

sas2000as

Reputation score
Anybody know where to get herbs for potion making? Can't find them in town and dungeon.

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 2 week ban.
Can some1 share the latest patch ? :)
Thanks
EDIT : found it on their page nvm :D

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is there a questlog somewhere or where are the main story hints that you guys have been talking about? Hard to figure out how to proceed with the main quest sometimes.

Right now I'm at the grappling hook acquisition part. Don't have it yet, but there was some talk about it after Lilia found a chasm with two poles on both sides. the latest event was Sheryl spotting two dudes going into the dungeon.

Also how do you get heart eyes? I got them for Lilia through an event but haven't got for Sheryl yet.

Anybody know where to get herbs for potion making? Can't find them in town and dungeon.
You can get seeds somehow which you can plant in the slums farm area. It's a possible source for herbs and stuff.

EDIT: Finally noticed the text saying "press sub-key to show hints" in the menu above the character portraits.

Last edited:

BigGucciPanda

Reputation score
Can someone post a cg rip.

Also heres a rough guide in japanese

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Wait, so is the game out or not? According to DLSite it's not.

SpeedPunk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wait, so is the game out or not? According to DLSite it's not.
It's out on FANZA one month in advance due to deal they had selling the game and a Dakimakura combo. DLsite will get it May 31

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Huh this looks pretty good, didn't have it on my radar. How would you describe the ratio of Game Over/Combat scenes vs regular dating/prostitution stuff? It looks like mostly the latter to me which I personally don't find very engaging

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i have version 1.1 and the quest text says i should meet the cat boy at the meeting place (there is a !) but the catboy is in the girls house and only talks/sex scenes. is this a bug or am i missing something?

Mick2000

Reputation score
i have version 1.1 and the quest text says i should meet the cat boy at the meeting place (there is a !) but the catboy is in the girls house and only talks/sex scenes. is this a bug or am i missing something?
no, just proceed to the meeting hall anyway, somehow Chiro will be there. don't question it.

AAT

Reputation score
Try using no.22 comment, and use MTool for that file
Hey, I've tried using MTool, but the thing never wants to install the game, I already have WOLFRPG installed, the exact version as well, and it still fails

vilicious69

Reputation score
Hey, I've tried using MTool, but the thing never wants to install the game, I already have WOLFRPG installed, the exact version as well, and it still fails
I have the same issue with mtool what did I update mtool to the last version beta and check if the game was in the folder read you need to unchecked

aurinkojakuu

Reputation score
So is the version on DMM the demo or is it the full release? Because I can't tell if my game is bugged or if some of the graphics in scenes are just placeholders. I'll be in a scene and the entire body of the protag (excluding the face) will just be a sheet of flesh pretty much, no features or anything. Some scenes work fine, some partially work fine, some are totally like that. Is that normal? lol

EDIT: The stamina bar doesn't update to reflect increases, either. It might be that I extracted it into a file with a path that was too long, so if none of this is normal I'll probably get a fresh install and try again with a shorter file path

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Might just be my favorite Acerola game so far, hope it gets translated. And hopefully not by Kagura games cuz that's gonna be 10 years.

online1985

Reputation score
I'm stuck at infiltrate some kind of lab with Cheryl, the guide said talk to Crow with Lilia but all It does is unlock the ability to have sex with him. (I did go down to B level, defeat the goblin and found the lab)
When I switched to Cheryl and tried to go to the manhole and climbing up the ladder all it said was "Let's not invading for now!". Can someone help?

Mick2000

Reputation score
I'm stuck at infiltrate some kind of lab with Cheryl, the guide said talk to Crow with Lilia but all It does is unlock the ability to have sex with him. (I did go down to B level, defeat the goblin and found the lab)
When I switched to Cheryl and tried to go to the manhole and climbing up the ladder all it said was "Let's not invading for now!". Can someone help?
1. if this is the first time you infiltrate, you suppose to talk to Crow as Sheryl so he will cause diversion outside the facility to assist you infiltrating it
2. if this is second time, you need to wear a suit, one that look like Taimanin tight suit

online1985

Reputation score
1. if this is the first time you infiltrate, you suppose to talk to Crow as Sheryl so he will cause diversion outside the facility to assist you infiltrating it
2. if this is second time, you need to wear a suit, one that look like Taimanin tight suit
Welp, It didn't work no matter how much I tried. I think the game bugged out... But thank you~

Mick2000

Reputation score
Welp, It didn't work no matter how much I tried. I think the game bugged out... But thank you~
open your menu, click the sub button (Shift), it should replace character pose with list of mission, screenshot it here so we can help you further