What's new

RPG WolfRPG NTR [Acerola/Latia Co]Lust Prison ~監獄都市に堕ちる花乙女リリア~(RJ379257)

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Out now on DMM.
Dlsite expected release: Late May
Tags: Anime, Prostitution, NTR, Pregnancy, Breast Milk, VIolation, Outdoor, Exposure, Tentacle

1648173438660.png

Story: (Parsed from Google Translate)
A game from Acerola and Latia Co. Who previously collabed on Tear and the Magical Library.
They also have a collab with Oneone1 posted on Dlsite, but there's no info about it at all.
This time we find ourself in the Kingdom of Freesia. In a world where humans and demons begrugingly coexist. The King has recently attempted efforts to end demon discrimination. We take on the roles of Lilia Flores and Sheryl. One human and one demon. Lilia is an aspiring adventurer and Sheryl belongs to the knight order and has broken up with a colleague when given an order to investigate some demons. Lilia and Flores have a chance encounter and are knocked unconcious and transported to a Prison City in the Kingdom. Which I assume they wish to escape from.
Gameplay:
Multiple endings
Job system to pay a debt for your freedom.
Corruption.
Day/Night system
Day: Lilia explores the dungeon, earns money or Ecchi points.
Night: Cheryl will do her stuff to gain money as well. Jobs/ Collect info on escaping.
Daily Debt: failiure to pay will result in punishment.

Such classic resource bars such as
Stamina
Corruption
Libido
and of course
Milk

Scenes feature live2D animation, sprite animation as well as CG art.

Controls: (will edit as I play the game)
Z: Confirm
X: Menu
C: Auto passes through text.
A: Text history
Arrow keys: Move
Shift: Run/Skip text

Last edited:

LycraPawn

Reputation score
Love Acerola's previous works, so I'm looking forward to whenever Kagura Games releases this game (or Stolen Newlywed Monica for that matter) in the Western market.

But since that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon, is anyone here working on a fan translation of the demo so far?

EDIT: Also, do I need to download both zip files in order to make the demo fully work or just one of them?

If a fan translation of the demo isn't currently in the works, then does anybody have a walkthrough of it for those who can't read Japanese?

Last edited:

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Love Acerola's previous works, so I'm looking forward to whenever Kagura Games releases this game (or Stolen Newlywed Monica for that matter) in the Western market.

But since that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon, is anyone here working on a fan translation of the demo so far?

EDIT: Also, do I need to download both zip files in order to make the demo fully work or just one of them?

If a fan translation of the demo isn't currently in the works, then does anybody have a walkthrough of it for those who can't read Japanese?
you do need both yea for it the run properly.

OP
Thedeadly

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So Ive played a lil bit of the demo so far. Havent hit any content walls.
It feels like Lilia has more content in general, but I did find more from Sheryl.
Stamina depletes from doing stuff, regains from sleeping.
I havent been able to go into the dungeon except for a brief cutscene.
Lilia right now can work at the hospital (might require some stats) and the noble's manor.
Sheryl can work at the bar and what looks like a club.
Milk causes your breasts to overflow, not sure how to lower it except getting a scene.
Libido causes horny, And it seems to unlock some scenes when maxed (Sheryl potion shop scene).
Other than that it's par for the course for a demo. As you get more corruption you can experience more scenarios.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Probably gonna a million years for the EN release. Still waiting for the EN Monica game.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
All right, I fumbled around with the game for an hour or so and I think I've seen all I can do. Some observations/thoughts:

• 99% of scenes are locked in the demo (surprise!), but at least it tells you which ones are unavailable from the get-go, so you're not wasting time trying to unlock them.
  • Lilia (pink hair) seemed to only be able to work in the manor. Got up to the scene where she gives a blowjob and couldn't unlock anything else.
  • Sheryl (blonde hair) was only able to work in the bar. Basically the same as Lilia in terms of content (i.e. no penetration scene).
  • Both women were able to have blowjob/paizuri scenes with the potion shop owner. I believe you get a discount for it.
  • The only penetration scene I could find in-game was by making the girls go broke. Lilia is put into a hole in a wall and raped. No Sheryl scene, sadly.
  • You can lower your milk meter by selecting what I think was the second-to-lowest option at each character's bed. The option above that should be masturbation.
  • Couldn't find any additional H content beyond that, but there could be more somewhere. There is at least a lot more hiding in the game files I decrypted (such as various penetration scenes for both ladies) that I presume are meant for the full game and unavailable in the demo. Lilia's scenes are more finished than Sheryl's so far.
I'm probably forgetting something, but that's the gist of it. Like I was saying, let me know if there's more hiding somewhere.

LycraPawn

Reputation score
you do need both yea for it the run properly.
So do I extract the files directly into the "Data" folder on the main demo? Google Translate doesn't exactly make the instructions too clear in my opinion,

So Ive played a lil bit of the demo so far. Havent hit any content walls.
It feels like Lilia has more content in general, but I did find more from Sheryl.
Stamina depletes from doing stuff, regains from sleeping.
I havent been able to go into the dungeon except for a brief cutscene.
Lilia right now can work at the hospital (might require some stats) and the noble's manor.
Sheryl can work at the bar and what looks like a club.
Milk causes your breasts to overflow, not sure how to lower it except getting a scene.
Libido causes horny, And it seems to unlock some scenes when maxed (Sheryl potion shop scene).
Other than that it's par for the course for a demo. As you get more corruption you can experience more scenarios.
Any advice on how to get the most out of this demo if you can't read any Japanese whatsoever?

Probably gonna a million years for the EN release. Still waiting for the EN Monica game.
The wait has been brutal, I'll agree with you on that.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So do I extract the files directly into the "Data" folder on the main demo? Google Translate doesn't exactly make the instructions too clear in my opinion,
Yeah, just put the files from the second zip file into the data folder (i.e. where all of the other .wolf files are).

LycraPawn

Reputation score
Yeah, just put the files from the second zip file into the data folder (i.e. where all of the other .wolf files are).
Thanks. I'm gonna go play the demo and mess around in it now.

lampost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know it's going to be a good game when the very first punishment for not paying is a hole in the wall public use scene. And things might actually escalate from there.

The demo has no time limit, only a limit on content. Stats do have limits, though I'm not really sure since I can't read the menu. Sex stats seen to cap at 50 while corruption caps at 30.

Other than the wall scene there is one other penetration scene for the pink haired girl I could find. She has to lose in the dungeon to the goblins and she'll get a train run on her.
If you're in the dungeon, remember there is a mini-map in the bottom left to help you navigate.

If you're having trouble unlocking scenes just increase your lust to max with a potion. Lust up potions at the store are very cheap. I think only 100 gold for a potion that increases lust by 30 points.
When you have too much milk you can milk yourself using an option at the bed. You can then sell that milk at the store for 3,000 gold a bottle.

If a girl ends the day with too much libido the girl in question (or both of them) will get their room searched by the guards that collect the end of the day fee and the girl will get molested and fingered.

Last edited:

LycraPawn

Reputation score
Obviously I can't tell from the demo alone. But since the Acerola/OneOne1 collab will have birthing scenes, does anybody know if Lust Prison will have birthing scenes as well?

I know it's going to be a good game when the very first punishment for not paying is a hole in the wall public use scene. And things might actually escalate from there.

The demo has no time limit, only a limit on content. Stats do have limits, though I'm not really sure since I can't read the menu. Sex stats seen to cap at 50 while corruption caps at 30.

Other than the wall scene there is one other penetration scene for the pink haired girl I could find. She has to lose in the dungeon to the goblins and she'll get a train run on her.
If you're in the dungeon, remember there is a mini-map in the bottom left to help you navigate.

If you're having trouble unlocking scenes just increase your lust to max with a potion. Lust up potions at the store are very cheap. I think only 100 gold for a potion that increases lust by 30 points.
When you have too much milk you can milk yourself using an option at the bed. You can then sell that milk at the store for 3,000 gold a bottle.

If a girl ends the day with too much libido the girl in question (or both of them) will get their room searched by the guards that collect the end of the day fee and the girl will get molested and fingered.
Can Sheryl (the cowgirl) milk herself just like Lilia (the pinkette)? Which option allows the character to milk themselves into jars on the bed? Also, where do I buy jars?

Last edited:

lampost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can Sheryl (the cowgirl) milk herself just like Lilia (the pinkette)? Which option allows the character to milk themselves into jars on the bed? Also, where do I buy jars?
Sheryl can milk herself. I think the option is second from the bottom in the bed menu. The one that's not masturbation.

You have to find jars. If you keep talking to the white-haired catgirl loli (she moves around but she's always in the poor part of town) she'll introduce you to her resistance group and they'll teach you have to scavenge and craft. Which gives you the ability to pick up random trash in the street, though only in the poor section of town. Some of those things should be jars.

Talking to the catgirl will also open up gardening. Right now the only thing you can grow is apples. You get apple seeds by buying apples and then eating them. The tree grows in a few days and then gives you a free apple every few days.

There's a few mechanics that seem to have been removed for the demo but are mentioned on the dlsite site. Like guards and random men sexually harassing you if you're improperly dressed or have critically high libido. Scavenging/stealing will also probably be expanded to include other parts of town and stores, but since it seems to come with a % chance of getting caught it will probably be risky (but fun) to use.

BigGucciPanda

Reputation score
since kagura started picking up acerola games again, how long do you think we have to wait for this to get translated? I heard tia labyrinth game got translated pretty quickly after release. Hopefully this on gets the same treatment too. The animations and CG are top tier.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hope so too...

Still waiting for praygame and Melisa's game

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game's out on dmm/fanza
After a month, the game will be released on dlsite, including free mode as well.

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score
was gonna buy immediately but can't access DMM....
Same, cant access or buy either. I always have problems trying to get games from DMM. I guess I'm waiting for a download because I CANNOT wait a month to buy this on dlsite. Oh well 😅

Last edited:

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Cnat buy it fanza wont accept my card...