What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli Shota [Acerola] 魔導士ティアと不思議な大図書館~Hな鑑定と恥療で世界を救う淫乱魔導士~(RJ272147)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
How do you get your girl to fuck everyone? If you want to remove slut mode, take the item that removes Erosion + nasty mode. It is the item beneath the 50 Erosion increase.

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The demon said something about a diary. Is the diary actually an accessible item in the game? Or is it just a plot device?
Go to H stats screen and change pages. You can also change character with sub key and have diary pages for Lumiere.

germanr007

Reputation score
Someone have a savedata with a game plus?

PD: In with dungeon appear the monster that can petrify the player?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Not sure if I got the ending, but succubus gets slain. Fox loli goes home and they finally get to cross the land to see each other since each map is fragmented. And the MC and her thicc sister are slutting it up.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's funny that i think about pokemon when fighting the bosses. It's just like pokemon battle intro

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Come to think of it.... seems like Acerola Circle likes to have costume of Neko or at least have a neko (cat) character recently lol =]]]]]]]

foxiu1414

Lurker
Reputation score
What to do at the moment when this rich green guy shows you the book ? Idk what to do i have 3 options when i click on him and one of options is to have sex work. Idk how to go further in plot help

blerghit

Reputation score
I really like the animated loss scenes on the worlds to the sides.
also foxloli is the best.

foxiu1414 you need to get 15k money and go buy the book from the lord.
Also, i suggest using textractor when playing if you dont know japanese.

Last edited:

reinhardt3173

Lurker
Reputation score
On chapter 2 atm, Wolf Mountain to be exact. Does anyone know where to buy weapons? Or I am not deep enough to the main story.

Lars83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
On chapter 2 atm, Wolf Mountain to be exact. Does anyone know where to buy weapons? Or I am not deep enough to the main story.
from what i noticed there is no weapon shop you just find them during the game

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Some treasure chest will give you something with star and number, that was your weapon/accessory though you must use the item as dildo first before it became weapon/acc. (use the item on clinic desk). The higher the star and level of your body parts will produce better equipment, Level 10 body parts will give additional effects to the accesory/weapon.

Last edited:

foolishy

Reputation score
I second foxiu1414's question. I am stuck in the same spot.

EDIT: Ok, I updated to 1.02 using

Then I talked to fatty and picked the green option, then a cutscene happened.

Correlation/causation, shrug. I beat all three previous bosses for the second time just prior to this so maybe that did it.

Last edited:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
You need to use the donation option at the store to access new weapons and costumes for sale.

blerghit

Reputation score
also if you have trouble with the difficulty, just get raped a few times and strengthen yourself with the cum. (or change difficulty in library)
There are also extra scenes unlocked from the skilltree.

So if your sister is too corrupt, game ends in the basement of lords house, you both become sex slaves for the lord.
If your sister isnt too lewd, you will proceed to play further(need to have v1.01 or no menu)
Following the earlier acerola game style, i think there will be few endings depending on your corruption/lewdness level, with true end that you need to have 0 corruption/lewdness.

Can anyone list the endings they got and their requirements?

EDIT:
Endings i have found so far:
1: sis too corrupt and bad end sex slave in chap5?
2: beat succubus with 0 corruption, world is united back into 1 whole after 3 years, happy end. May need enough quests done at cats paw
3. beat succubus with full corruption, lewd sisters end.

blerghit

Reputation score
IIRC you need to gather mushrooms from insect forest, and find the wolf puppy or smth like that.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
also if you have trouble with the difficulty, just get raped a few times and strengthen yourself with the cum. (or change difficulty in library)
There are also extra scenes unlocked from the skilltree.

So if your sister is too corrupt, game ends in the basement of lords house, you both become sex slaves for the lord.
If your sister isnt too lewd, you will proceed to play further(need to have v1.01 or no menu)
Following the earlier acerola game style, i think there will be few endings depending on your corruption/lewdness level, with true end that you need to have 0 corruption/lewdness.

Can anyone list the endings they got and their requirements?

EDIT:
Endings i have found so far:
1: sis too corrupt and bad end sex slave in chap5?
2: beat succubus with 0 corruption, world is united back into 1 whole after 3 years, happy end. May need enough quests done at cats paw
3. beat succubus with full corruption, lewd sisters end.
LPT: you can lower your corruption by speaking to foxie, second option then first option. So you can end the game with 0 corruption even if MC can recognise everyone's dick by taste.