What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli Shota [Acerola] 魔導士ティアと不思議な大図書館~Hな鑑定と恥療で世界を救う淫乱魔導士~(RJ272147)

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is this the typical quest-heavy, quest-based H-scene unlock Acerola nonsense?

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I am in chapter 5 about to finish the basement mansion. 1 floor before the last you get an event where your spirit wolf can or can't save the sister, after that event whether you save or don't the sister just afterwords you cannot open the menu anymore. Can someone tell me how to fix that?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm not that big of a fan of Acerola's non-NTR games but let's hope the combat rape is good enough.

gnomebody

Reputation score
I am in chapter 5 about to finish the basement mansion. 1 floor before the last you get an event where your spirit wolf can or can't save the sister, after that event whether you save or don't the sister just afterwords you cannot open the menu anymore. Can someone tell me how to fix that?
It's a known bug that's already fixed, but you need to patch the game. The patches are available for free on the developer's blog,

blerghit

Reputation score
Its a mix of both acerola combat rape games and acerola NTR games, scenes can be unlocked by having enough lust etc and correct clothing like in acerola NTR games, and theres 3 scenes/area for RoL, + 1 scene/area of in combat rape.
+ variations when dick hungry i guess

laarix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since im not fond of machine translations and can't read moonrunes i have to ask.
Have there been any announcements about if this is gonna be picked up by any (official or unofficial) translator? I tried checking Kagura but i may not know where to look.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Its a mix of both acerola combat rape games and acerola NTR games, scenes can be unlocked by having enough lust etc and correct clothing like in acerola NTR games, and theres 3 scenes/area for RoL, + 1 scene/area of in combat rape.
+ variations when dick hungry i guess
Yup, I tried it out and it's not bad. I remember I really used to hate Acerola for their grindy quest systems, but it seems the quest system in here is very basic.

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Since im not fond of machine translations and can't read moonrunes i have to ask.
Have there been any announcements about if this is gonna be picked up by any (official or unofficial) translator? I tried checking Kagura but i may not know where to look.
It will almost certainly be picked up by kagura but it will be a year or two before release.

laarix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It will almost certainly be picked up by kagura but it will be a year or two before release.
That long? Damn, guess i got too optimistic since they started selling these games on major platforms like Steam. Though i could still hope for the process to speed up in the near future if the Japanese producers start to realize how big of a market is out there for their products. It already kinda happened for anime so sooner or later it will happen for this too.
In the meanwhile it will be a long wait :)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Not at all. The main quest is straight-forward. Get to the end of the dungeon and beat the dungeon boss. Enemies are on the map rather than random encounter, so it's possible to skip the mobs and face the boss directly. The side quests are completely optional, and only a few of them have h-scenes. Otherwise, most of the h-scenes are unlocked by buying constumes and progressing the main quest.

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
so how many endings the game have? there no karma system so i think there no kill all the way ending

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
same, hard to get money and cum fast and don't know if shop sell item to lower her coruption
You can lower corruption for free by speaking to the kitsune, second option, then first option.

blerghit

Reputation score
If you complete game, go to the last book world and finish it, you find items to freely adjust all the corruption/horniness stats.
So you can get all endings in 1 playthrough i think. Unless theres some extra pure-ending with no levels on tits/mouth/pussy

mystogan97

Reputation score
anyone know what do i have to do in the goblin town?? i dont really understand the instruction "look for emile"

romass12

Reputation score
can someone plz give full save? cuz' the one i find here isn't working

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
can someone plz give full save? cuz' the one i find here isn't working
here or at sagaoz's.

Both work fine. Maybe you put the files in the wrong place or you might need japanese local (wolf rpg engine isn't as friendly toward westerner local setting as rpg maker engine).

Mick2000

Reputation score
i've got several question:
1. aside from HP and SP what is the other 2 exactly? the 4th one looks like a (heat?) to me, it's rise if you give everyone a 'treatment' but goes down if you have sex with others. is the 3rd one is corruption?
2. i found aburage inside a chest at the outside of the village, the fox girl seems to want it but what do i get for giving it to her? when i offer the aburage it seems to give 2 other option (3 if you count cancel)

edit: nevermind just finish the game, does anyone know the easy way to accumulate cum? whenever i treat the whole village it just give me about 1500ml or so while some end skill require like over 2000 and more

Last edited: