What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli Shota [Acerola] 魔導士ティアと不思議な大図書館~Hな鑑定と恥療で世界を救う淫乱魔導士~(RJ272147)

germanr007

Reputation score
Please someone can upload a savedata with all dungeons / map unlocked?

blerghit

Reputation score
does anyone know the easy way to accumulate cum? whenever i treat the whole village it just give me about 1500ml or so while some end skill require like over 2000 and more
I think fastest way was certain events that got almost 1000ml cum from one event(not treatment/prostitution, events that require certain clothes), or losing to bosses(later bosses=more cum) though you get moved to home bed after boss loss event.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
i've got several question:
1. aside from HP and SP what is the other 2 exactly? the 4th one looks like a (heat?) to me, it's rise if you give everyone a 'treatment' but goes down if you have sex with others. is the 3rd one is corruption?
2. i found aburage inside a chest at the outside of the village, the fox girl seems to want it but what do i get for giving it to her? when i offer the aburage it seems to give 2 other option (3 if you count cancel)

edit: nevermind just finish the game, does anyone know the easy way to accumulate cum? whenever i treat the whole village it just give me about 1500ml or so while some end skill require like over 2000 and more
Use cheat engine. Search for the number directly.

Coitophobia

Reputation score
The second option for the kitsune to lower corruption doesnt seem to be working to lower my corruption? Its at 100 anyone know what to do? As well as how do we do the level 6 and 9 quest??

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
The second option for the kitsune to lower corruption doesnt seem to be working to lower my corruption? Its at 100 anyone know what to do? As well as how do we do the level 6 and 9 quest??
ScreenShot_2020_0415_18_21_30.jpg
This is the option that lowers your corruption. Which game version are you on?

thanhhai2247

Reputation score
So... i really hate sex without any costumes, or too little on the female character, i just find it.... fking plain. Despite that i really like Acerola's works, i just can't stand that some of the scenes aren't up to my expectations (not enough lingerie or completely naked in most parts). And so i decided to play around with the CGs, adding random pieces of clothings i found from other games that i see fit and editable onto the base CG, these are what i've modified so far messing around with photoshop. There're definitely flaws (overlapping pixels, minor discolor) but generally that's enough to satisfy my eyes. Here's a preview of what i've done with this game. I'm gonna do more of these but i'm struggling to find more suitable images to fit in some of the other base CG, maybe some suggestions from you guys... i don't know lmao i'm too free this fking quarantine.

Attachments

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You need some kind of snack to give to Collin. I believe you find them randomly in chests on the map where you avoid enemies and go through levels.
I believe the last one has a chest with an item that allows you to mess around with corruption levels and such however you like.

germanr007

Reputation score
Thanks for the save! But anyone know where Can I unlock this scene with petrification? Any specific Quest?
ezgif-6-bcc848d57116.png

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Blog update:
Apparently you'll be able to choose the main girl's breasts size again.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
No surprise here, game translation was just announced by Kagura.

just to make it clear to the newcomer here : they just announced that they are translating it, not that the work is done. Go sleep till next year before the translated game is released :D

Iexist

Reputation score
As long as it doesn't get as bad as the Melissa situation, then it'll be ok. By this point, I've completely given up on seeing that one translated...

Thanks for the save! But anyone know where Can I unlock this scene with petrification? Any specific Quest?
View attachment 32835
You won't find this specific CG in the gallery. It's part of the in-combat rape animation for the Roper monster that shows up in the Final Book Levels before fighting the succubus. Unfortunately, the specific monster gets bugged out under various circumstances and stops doing its H-Attack. This also applies to the version that's present in the prison.

'Course, you never get to see this exact same image in-game without cum-stains being applies all over.

Dunno if the lack of this scene in the gallery is intentional or not. TH Claire also has a petrification event that didn't show up in the gallery for whatever reason. On the other hand, Celierne did show this stuff in the gallery... So no idea what the difference or reasoning there.

Edit:
NVM, apparently one or both of my equipped items prevented the mob from initiating combat-rape somehow... Weird that it only worked for that one specific mob though... No idea if it was a bug, or if that's how some of the traits on the high level items that you identify are supposed to work...

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Melissa's problem is that the MC is loli however you look at it, and the game resolved around fucking everything that move (with a loli) to get cum, and use that cum to boost your stat so you can beat the monster and progress in the story.

How do you put that in a way STEAM will allow without redoing the whole game ? -_-

The whole point of Melissa overlong translation is that it shouldn't be sold on STEAM at all -_- No way to do a safe version of that game....

Here the girls are clearly not loli, so it shouldn't be longer that the usual acerola game to translate.

easy85

Reputation score
Melissa's problem is that the MC is loli however you look at it, and the game resolved around fucking everything that move (with a loli) to get cum, and use that cum to boost your stat so you can beat the monster and progress in the story.

How do you put that in a way STEAM will allow without redoing the whole game ? -_-

The whole point of Melissa overlong translation is that it shouldn't be sold on STEAM at all -_- No way to do a safe version of that game....

Here the girls are clearly not loli, so it shouldn't be longer that the usual acerola game to translate.
All Acerola games have lolis and they are on steam. There is no sexual content in SFW steam version so I don't know what's the problem.
The problem with Melissa is that it's an old game so they are probably working on it in their spare time and since it's a quite big game, it's going to be in limbo for a long time.

Also, this one has loli in too and she's 2nd most important character (instead of just a side character in other games) with a lot of scenes so I don't lolis are the problem anymore (since they gave up R18 steam versions). Kagura will probably never do any hardcore loli games (with underage characters) but Acerola stuff is fine since their characters are not really lolis - they just have petite body type (their age and character are the opposite of loli...).

Iexist

Reputation score
Well, Acerola games DO have full on shota content, even if full on loli is debatable. There's no playing off those kids from early on in the Colette game as anything other than a bunch of kids with a thing for girls in bloomers... I don't remember if TH Claire had anything that was as blatant. The Tear game has a school, and thus the kid students in them, that Tear has to "treat" after the whole thing with the succubus afflicts her village. Plus that "kid next door" and some other stuff... Melissa also has a school/academy thing in it at one point, and one of the early incidents for Melissa's dark-elf maid involves kids too...

Kagura's translations try to be at least somewhat subtle about the content in question, but it may be harder to pull off for Melissa, which has more of it in certain spots, and a pregnancy system with actual kids too, even if said babies have little impact in the overall game and scenes. So I can see how things might be more dubious and complicated there.

It's too bad that aside from the pseudo-return in Celierne, pregnancy didn't make any kind of comeback in any of the Acerola RPGs after Melissa. Dunno about the NTR branch of games, I never bother with those.

Mick2000

Reputation score
on the title screen, the 4th option called "omake" is the gallery

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Damn, sorry I didn't see it because the game window always starts not in fullscreen.

Last edited: