What's new

[Acerola] トレジャーハンタークレア~精液を集める冒険家~ / Treasure Hunter Claire ~Cum Collecting Adventurer~ (RJ195774)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [RJ195774] (Acerola) トレジャーハンタークレア~精液を集める冒険家~

If you cant get your translator to hook, the first batch of quest can be done at the goblin's map. (West of town)
Only 1 involves the noble(?) at the east area of the town. Its the biggest house.

Whats with the cat burglar? Do I get her as companion depending on my choice? 1st choice seems to free her while the 2nd got her ganbanged by the noble's people.
Edit: A few minutes later.....sweet! she joins even with choice 2.

No real difference. I would just let her get raped to collect the CG.
Game seems rather linear and short if you can understand the quest with the google translate app.

Was there supposed to be pregnancy or am i remembering wrong? i've beaten it once already, got fucked a lot, but no pregnancy. And is there only one ending?

So i cant get agth nor vnr to hook onto the game. I only get about half the sentences :/ Any hints?

Is there a way to fix the ridiculous screen resolution? The full screen trick didn't work for me as the game still sits in some tall box mode.

Now just waiting for a partial hopefully. Glad to see it finally out.

So i cant get agth nor vnr to hook onto the game. I only get about half the sentences :/ Any hints?

Use OCR for now until someone post hook code

So playing the game without underwear(or just plain nude) is pretty much broken. The game isn't difficult, but if you want a legitimate "cheat", just spend 1000ml Semen to increase your topless or bottomless stat by 1, and unequip your bra or panties. It trivializes every fight, including boss fights, and allows you to just sit there taking 0 damage in fights to collect more semen. In turn, the semen collection will just let you max out every semen stat and passive, granted you're willing to grind out turns waiting for enemies to grapple you in an H-attack. Fortunately, there's a speed up button.

I sat there letting the spider boss in the second area cum until I had more semen that I could make use of.

But yeah, so far... the game feels like an MMO without the MMO-- kill X monsters, collect X items from Y Monsters, and talk to Z NPC. Pretty standard progression, and it's not overly difficult.

So playing the game without underwear(or just plain nude) is pretty much broken. The game isn't difficult, but if you want a legitimate "cheat", just spend 1000ml Semen to increase your topless or bottomless stat by 1, and unequip your bra or panties. It trivializes every fight, including boss fights, and allows you to just sit there taking 0 damage in fights to collect more semen. In turn, the semen collection will just let you max out every semen stat and passive, granted you're willing to grind out turns waiting for enemies to grapple you in an H-attack. Fortunately, there's a speed up button.

I sat there letting the spider boss in the second area cum until I had more semen that I could make use of.

But yeah, so far... the game feels like an MMO without the MMO-- kill X monsters, collect X items from Y Monsters, and talk to Z NPC. Pretty standard progression, and it's not overly difficult.

But isn't that every Acerola games? In all their games when you get naked your stats basically are Over 9000

Do you play with/without machine translation?
Can anyone play it without understanding the story/quest?
I had played all acerola games so i understand the mechanic but do i need to understand the story now because i always use VNR/ITH before...

Edit: Well from playing until finished myself.. it wasn't really hard without machine translation because it has voice and linear plot.

Last edited:

I just search some free OCR program and it work quiet well.
Can I recommend in here ?
For using before h-code or hook or translate came out

I just search some free OCR program and it work quiet well.
Can I recommend in here ?
For using before h-code or hook or translate came out

What OCR do you mean?
I could say ITH,VNR,and ChiiTrans are OCR(Optical Character Recognition) program too.

Is there a way to fix the ridiculous screen resolution? The full screen trick didn't work for me as the game still sits in some tall box mode.

Lower the game's 'quality' (top right portion when you run config.exe)

What OCR do you mean?
I could say ITH,VNR,and ChiiTrans are OCR(Optical Character Recognition) program too.

I once try to use VNR build-in OCR but I just fail. lol
Maybe I use wrong config. So I use other seperate program for this.

It maybe better if I can use build-in OCR in VNR.
Where I can find how to config and get it work?

Edit:That's only I can capture too.
And ... my own build in OCR's VNR can capture only empty one ; ; ... or i need newer version to get it work?
[I already install plugin that OCR's VNR want to use]

Last edited:

I once try to use VNR build-in OCR but I just fail. lol
Maybe I use wrong config. So I use other seperate program for this.

It maybe better if I can use build-in OCR in VNR.
Where I can find how to config and get it work?

It isn't difficult if you know how to add a game into VNR.
Usually VN or a game 2015++ dont have hcode anymore... and if u sure they dont have the data, Disconnect the internet.
Remember that if a game still hasn't got h-code when hooking with VNR, usually it will ask which line to add manually like ITH if u disconnect the internet first though.
I have tried using this to many VN and wolfRPG with usually high chance working splendidly. But VNR failed me for this game sadly, only caught a bunch of word the same as ITH...

How to get the side characters to wear alternate costumes?

This game looks interesting and want to play, but sadly can't read japanese. Can't get my usual methods of hooking to work. Anyone have this figured out yet?

Anyone know how to complete NO. 12? The baron ain't taking the bounty.
Nevermind, I had to talk to every old man to get it.

Last edited:

Save file please? :)

Lower the game's 'quality' (top right portion when you run config.exe)

That didn't work either.

Anyone know where to find the rapist for Leon? Oh and I finished the water area with the hydra or w.e. Nothing new pops up after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back