What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Acerola] Treasure Hunter Claire (English Localization on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA)

Wiiown

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You have to get all the affection quests done, I think for everyone, not just Leon.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That's what i would like to know, will the light be removed in a update or no? i mean it's nothing much but still, if we can have everything then it would be cool, i mean a lot of people like pixel art so even that is a really serious thing for them XD
Is not in the uncensor contain Patch^^
She + Uncensor Ptach this censur^^

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I now got the ending where I just end up getting married with Leon, but I don't get the CG Unlocker so is this really the true ending?
No matter how much u play or clear quests at start, you can't get the true ending in a single run. To get the true ending u must have max friendship with "all" characters. This goes to the sake of doing all quests... in a first playthrough u can only max friendship with the girls(makes all of them go nude) and with Leon... but this leaves the other male characters in the team that ends with 1 or 2 friendship points usually(while ending requires 5 or maxed). In a NG+ game, player can see different and newer quests alongside the usual ones to clear the story... the friendship related to these other characters are on that, so True Ending isn't "possible" in a single run through the game, the second one makes it possible though(even if u end in the bad one anyway).

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
I now got the ending where I just end up getting married with Leon, but I don't get the CG Unlocker so is this really the true ending?
I don't know if this is the "unlocker" you're talking of, but if from the 2nd run onward you click on the teddy bear near Claire's bed, you should unlock all the remaining scenes.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hi guys,

Sorry, I kind of died. X_X

But to give you guys an update...

Claire's launch was a success. A lot of lessons were learned from Fallen's launch, so the early mistakes from that game didn't carry over to Claire. And I think that showed with the extremely positive reviews the game received.

I'm still short on time right now. We're starting up a lot of new projects. But I want to come back later and answer a lot of the questions that were asked.

Anyway, thank you guys so much for supporting the game! Acerola and I are so grateful to everyone here. We couldn't have done it without you.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Going to drop my $0,02 here and say that this one is pretty decent while being very basic combat style.
Animation is solid, story is so-so, about 90% in atm. Good times in general.

+.

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score
Audio Desync because of missing colon with the first goddess scene.
in this line
Goddess
Fufu... I started having sex with you right away... mph...
Since kissing and foreplay aren't needed to draw out your power... mhah
I forgot that there was an order to how this sort of thing is done...

and in the house of spectacle 1 normal
in this line
Claire
Wai-, don't actually listen to him!!

Last edited:

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game was overall okay, fallen was WAY better. It was too easy to get to H scenes and just felt like a vanilla buildup style rpg game, nothing really in the story or writing style separates it from other genres. That said, I do hope that Fallen is given another look in its H style. I have yet to find a similar game to it that tops it.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This game was overall okay, fallen was WAY better. It was too easy to get to H scenes and just felt like a vanilla buildup style rpg game, nothing really in the story or writing style separates it from other genres. That said, I do hope that Fallen is given another look in its H style. I have yet to find a similar game to it that tops it.
Good news then, Fallen's creator is working on their next game as we speak. Here's their blog:

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
This game was overall okay, fallen was WAY better. It was too easy to get to H scenes and just felt like a vanilla buildup style rpg game, nothing really in the story or writing style separates it from other genres.
well... that's true, but many people don't want to try hard to get their fapping material (you can judge it from the sheer size of posts in many boards where is asked for full saves or complain for these or those requirement for quests or endings). So while I agree with you, this is a decent middle ground.
But if you try to get all the scenes by-hand (pun intended) instead than using the teddybear shortcut, or try to get a "virgin" ending (not really virgin, but just without sleeping around) or don't upgrade the character beside a certain point it becomes much harder. It's just that kind of game.

easy85

Reputation score
well... that's true, but many people don't want to try hard to get their fapping material (you can judge it from the sheer size of posts in many boards where is asked for full saves or complain for these or those requirement for quests or endings). So while I agree with you, this is a decent middle ground.
But if you try to get all the scenes by-hand (pun intended) instead than using the teddybear shortcut, or try to get a "virgin" ending (not really virgin, but just without sleeping around) or don't upgrade the character beside a certain point it becomes much harder. It's just that kind of game.
I fully agree. It's "choose your own difficulty" type of game. Simply - don't collect semen and don't use sex tech and it becomes very difficult. Especially if you want to progress affection quests which force you to swap characters around (so you can't focus XP on just 3 of them).
Semen collection and sex tech is just an easy mode. It's a casual difficulty. There is no problem with that. But they kinda fail with encouraging players to play "hard mode". There should be "positive karma" with its own h-events (put the whole romance with Leon there and add some more).

Maybe it's just me but I appreciate hentai games which utilize hentai mechanics and h-content is an integral part of the game. Most h-games, especially RPGs fail at that and h-content is just on the side - you can play without seeing any of it (or you play for ~2 hours and can't even see any of it), doesn't affect gameplay at all and most of the time you only get different endings depending how much you enegaged main character in h-events. What's the point of that? You could be playing some visual novels or even browse some hentai cgs instead spending hours in a RPG - probably with far better art and story.
Once you got past certain event in Fallen, it was just a visual novel if you were there for h-content. You could walk from event to event, without any gameplay in between. At least in Claire you have fulfil desire/sub/dom/costume requirements which require story progress, money and some work during first run. And you can't get everything in one run (which is both good and bad - kinda annoying but at least there is some point to play it again).
Story wasn't anything special too. "Tough heroine works as adventurer and eventually becomes slutty" (Fallen) is just as common "carefree heroine works as adventurer and eventually becomes slutty" (Claire)...
Art is a matter of a taste so I won't comment on that.
I enjoyed Fallen but I vastly prefer Claire for h-content inside battles, hentai mechanics in battles and character progression, costume variety and dom/sub system with varied events. Fallen was just a decent jRPG... with some high-quality hentai events on the side.

Raze211

Reputation score
So, I've seen screenshots of "secret characters", have not unlocked them myself yet, but looking forward to.

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just curious, for the people who bought this game, which platform did you guys buy it from?