What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Acerola] Treasure Hunter Claire (English Localization on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA)

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
DLsite, never mix steam with H games...it gets messy when you let friends play on your account and see your purchase history/library games

Wveth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for another great translation, guys!

You guys should think about translating a game that doesn't have gag boobs at some point. There have always been a bunch in Japanese that I haven't been able to play :( EDIT: although to be fair, the ones here aren't terrible, at least.

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Same i don't have any friends on Steam either.... now with h-games releasing on steam i guess it's a good thing XD

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone figured out what causes claire's Dom/Sub and the partners desire to become stuck?
Edit: When I say stuck, I mean when items that change Dom/Sub/Desire return a "has no effect" message.
And removing arousal still works but it does not reduce Dom/Sub/Desire by 10 like it should, locking Claire and companions out/in of the arousal state.

Last edited:

Wveth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone explain what exactly the dom/sub system DOES? I keep hearing you can transfer it to a party member or something but... how? And what happens? And what about Karma?

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you have enough desire (??? amount) and dom or sub (70) you can use the first sex skill to arouse a female party member and max out their desire by using it beside them in town. This resets the dom/sub used but I forgot if it touches desire.

It doesn't seem like Claire needs to be in arousal state herself, just having enough stat works. On the flip side, if you arouse Claire artificially with an aphrodisiac without the necessary stats, she also can't arouse others.

As for the number to trigger Claire's arousal, I don't know either, the only time I did it was with an aphrodisiac.

Once arousal is triggered, it seems like it never wears off, you have to pay 500g per person to a priest in the slums to override it, and it doesn't reset the party member's desire. Gaining desire past 100 seems to trigger arousal state again?

Aroused members no longer take mp damage from sex attacks?
The game claims their stats are lowered but I can't really tell. I explode enemies so hard I'm tempted to take the debuff just to make the game less one-shotty

-------------

For Claire:
Has 2 states of arousal, dom or sub.
Sex scenes around town change slightly: different expressions and lines depending on the arousal.
Talking to males around town allows Claire to fuck them in sprite-sex style
Proposition becomes Prostitution: different expressions and lines, and very small gold gain.

For party members:
Only has 1 type of arousal
Edit: Every time you do it, you get the same sex scene.
Their scenes also change slightly.

---------

I read that there were 6 endings but I can't find the last one. I know:
Bad/Despair End
Sub End
Dom End
Good End
True End

All the steam guides are in Chinese and say there is some "RBC End" which I don't know what it is.

Last edited:

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Has anyone figured out what causes claire's Dom/Sub and the partners desire to become stuck?
Can someone explain what exactly the dom/sub system DOES? I keep hearing you can transfer it to a party member or something but... how? And what happens? And what about Karma?
What @Yilin said

Other than that, If you Claire's Dom OR Sub goes to 100 and Desire to 1000 she gets aroused (in either Dominating or Subdued version), most events are at least a little different if you approach them from normal, Dom or Sub PoV (this means that the actual events are roughly three times of what they seems at a first look).
Other female partners simply get aroused if their Desire goes to 100 (but is slightly more difficult to make them).
Or you can use an aphrodisiac to each of them.
Male partners can't get aroused ( lol ), but you can't try it on Arietta. :sneaky:

There's an item in the Item Shop that can negate arousal (300 G) and another that descreas the dom-sub for Claire and the Desire for the other girls.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hey guys!

I finally got some good rest over the weekend. Now it's time to get to some of those questions and comments I've been meaning to get to. ^_^

Hey, Chiakisan, I'm curious: what do you guys do the day before a translation comes out? Last minute proofreading, bug-checking, that kind of thing?
So before each launch, we're just trying to polish the game up as much as possible. We had a lot more time to do this with Claire than we did with Fallen. We're still relatively new in the industry, so we're still learning. I think our procedures could still improve quite a bit. But we're getting there. :)

Forgot the uncensor patch at first, and was reminded by one of the greatest censorships in recent memory.
I loved the kitty, which peeked out from between the goddess' legs.
lol thanks! We figured everyone liked cat memes and sandwiches!

I must say, given that you were pretty unknown before releasing a Translation of Fallen you gained a lot of Fame and Popularity in a short Time chiakisan.
And I mean that in a good way. It has taken too much time for someone that translates and publishes japanese RPG Maker-Eroge in a official Way. I can only salute to you and your Team at KaguraGames.

On a Sidenote I discovered your Homepage and I just love how the Games are presented.
Gives me a feeling that the partnership with Acerola you have is something solid and that you dont run out of Games to translate any time soon.

Now...let me go and grab thet Treasure Hunter Claire from Steam ,)
Have a nice Weekend.
Thank you so much for the kind words! I love reading your guys' comments as this job can be very stressful and demoralizing in a lot of ways. So it's very encouraging when we're able to read stuff like this.

I actually designed the website myself. So I'm grateful for the compliment. Although, I'm in the process of redesigning as we speak.

And Acerola has been the most wonderful partner... if we ever needed anything from them, they've always provided it, no questions asked. It has made our jobs so much easier. I have to give them so much credit for fully giving their trust to us. Claire's translation and localization could've never happened without them and their full cooperation.

I'm looking forward to partnering with them on all their games!

When people ask me who my personal heroes are and i respond with "The entire staff of kagura games" they will be really confused.
Thank you!!! That sounds like something that could go on a t-shirt lol. XD

Fallen was a better game imo but the translation is great. I wonder what they do next.
Thanks! President Yukino among other games will be next on the agenda.

Loving the game so far, congrats on the release! Would love if Chiakisan and the Kagura team translated Yuklno game from acerola as their next project, totally in love with her. <3
As you might've read here or through others' posts, Yukino will be our next Acerola release!

Thanks for another great translation, guys!

You guys should think about translating a game that doesn't have gag boobs at some point. There have always been a bunch in Japanese that I haven't been able to play :( EDIT: although to be fair, the ones here aren't terrible, at least.
Thanks a ton!

And we'll do our best! :giggle:

Last edited:

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I see a lot of females.
Any actual yuri in this? If so, how much?
Also any futa?

deltski

Reputation score
I don't know if this is the "unlocker" you're talking of, but if from the 2nd run onward you click on the teddy bear near Claire's bed, you should unlock all the remaining scenes.
I finished the game, starting ng+, clicked the bear but there are nothing happen. In my extra there are only the scene with futa goddes.

And also did you guys have problem with "cant write on game.ini"

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I finished the game, starting ng+, clicked the bear but there are nothing happen. In my extra there are only the scene with futa goddes.

And also did you guys have problem with "cant write on game.ini"
with that error message your file / folder is probably in read only, probably the reason you can't really unlock the cg with the bear.

Remember that when you click the bear it ask if you want to unlock, when you say yes it warn you it may take some time.
Don't close the game before there a message telling you all cg were unlocked.

bradoo

Reputation score
So I'm not sure if my Perversion Conversion skill (the one that let's you give your dom or sub points to the other girls) is bugged or not. I've tried using it on four different girls and all of them become dominant instead of submissive even when I use sub points. Is every girl supposed to become dominant? I would think there would be a mix.

easy85

Reputation score
So I'm not sure if my Perversion Conversion skill (the one that let's you give your dom or sub points to the other girls) is bugged or not. I've tried using it on four different girls and all of them become dominant instead of submissive even when I use sub points. Is every girl supposed to become dominant? I would think there would be a mix.
It's predefined for other characters. It shows as "aroused" and it's either sub or dom - depending on the character. It's doesn't matter which points (sub or dom) you use.
IIRC Yukino is sub.

bradoo

Reputation score
It's predefined for other characters. It shows as "aroused" and it's either sub or dom - depending on the character. It's doesn't matter which points (sub or dom) you use.
IIRC Yukino is sub.
Well, I watched Yukino's scene and I suppose that could be considered sub, even though it has a lot of dom trappings as well. What has me confused is that when I cast the spell it always says that "Character X is feeling domineering" regardless of which character it is.