What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Acerola] Treasure Hunter Claire (English Localization on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA)

akaliryze

Reputation score
hey guys i have a problem my screen so big and and i cant read subbities and cant see bottom. after i try more replace or reduction and quality going bad how can i repair this?

Attachments

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I read that there were 6 endings but I can't find the last one. I know:
Bad/Despair End
Sub End
Dom End
Good End
True End

All the steam guides are in Chinese and say there is some "RBC End" which I don't know what it is.
Found the 6th end after getting back into the game and searching in steam discussion.

70+ Karma before talking to the Angel Boss in Heaven.

100 Karma AND 0 affection quests done for everybody before talking to the Angel Boss in Heaven. Basically a playable epilogue. May need NG+?

If you don't get Despair or Evil, beating the game should give you good end unless Dom/Sub is at 100

If you don't get Despair or Evil, beat the game with 100 Dom/Sub

NG+, avoid Despair or Evil, finish all affection quests before talking to the Angel Boss in Heaven.

Note: High shyness/no sex experience past the opening is unnecessary, and I'm 90% sure Karma doesn't need to be rock-bottom either. The post I read said below 15.

Honestly going through Evil End made it seem like its addition was a complete afterthought that I wonder why they even bothered adding it in. It was like a bootleg Undertale Genocide run with a hammy "I'M EVUL" MC and no final boss to make you suffer.

On the flip side, I played the Treasure Hunt Manor quest a bit more and that had a surprising amount of variety for a mere mission. Succeeding or failing in the puzzles, or losing to which enemy, and who you left alone and who you freed, all changed the final result.

legol

Reputation score
hey guys i have a problem my screen so big and and i cant read subbities and cant see bottom. after i try more replace or reduction and quality going bad how can i repair this?
Have the same problem, Can't find a solution, tried everything

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Have the same problem, Can't find a solution, tried everything
Have you guys tried using the F4 and F11 keys? F11 is supposed to (and indeed does) make the game full-screened.

jimkage

Reputation score
How to trigger raul's plaything h scene 1 ? I have beat the game twice got to see good end and all but still can't trigger his scenes, lol.

Mick2000

Reputation score
How to trigger raul's plaything h scene 1 ? I have beat the game twice got to see good end and all but still can't trigger his scenes, lol.
if i'm not wrong, you need to enter his house and interact with a chest inside.
inside the chest is a good equipment but he will make you his plaything (several time) if you want it

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
@chiakisan I tried to play Claire after a couple weeks and it and seems Steams censored it again...
the old uncensor patch seems to not be good anymore, do I have to download again the whole 700mb shebang ?
(the uncensor patch, I mean)

jimkage

Reputation score
@chiakisan Is it possible to delete the gallery so I can start a new fresh game and unlock everything again ?
@Ares02 Everytime the game is updated you have to download a new updated patch, the patch is about 150mb tops, where did you get this 700mb file ?

Last edited:

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
@chiakisan
@Ares02 Everytime the game is updated you have to download a new updated patch, the patch is about 150mb tops, where did you get this 700mb file ?
the first patch was around that size (okay, maybe less, but not that much...), the following I didn't really checked :p
by the way, good to know....
as for the unlocking issue, I think that if you delete the "system.sav" file things should roll your way...

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What's the difference between the DLsite version and the Steam version?

Was the Hentai content removed from the one on Steam?

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
What's the difference between the DLsite version and the Steam version?

Was the Hentai content removed from the one on Steam?
you may want to ask @chiakisan
but afaik, the DLsite one is jap, the Steam is in English (badass translation and adaption, btw)
but the Steam one, being on Steam is R13, so you need to install a patch freely downloadable from the Kagura's site to make it again adult.
Also, the Kagura version is uncensored while the DLsite one is pixellated.
these should be the main differences...:unsure:

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
but afaik, the DLsite one is jap, the Steam is in English (badass translation and adaption, btw)
but the Steam one, being on Steam is R13, so you need to install a patch freely downloadable from the Kagura's site to make it again adult.
Spot on.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does the R13 version at least has pics of the girls tied up?
"Clothed bondage" is actually my fetish.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Does the R13 version at least has pics of the girls tied up?
"Clothed bondage" is actually my fetish.
well, no
I played it some days ago (unwillingly :LOL:) and R13 means that is just some normal no-adult, mostly-safe game (it means you could no sex or allusive scenes, afaik),
you must patch it to make it R18 ("adult" version)
but in the R18 yeah, it has some of that....
if you count tentacles as bondage even more than "some" :eek:

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Anybody have a Full Save? The old one doesn't seem to work properly on the Steam Version.

Edit: nvm just had to reapply the r18 patch.

Last edited:

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well, no
I played it some days ago (unwillingly :LOL:) and R13 means that is just some normal no-adult, mostly-safe game (it means you could no sex or allusive scenes, afaik),
you must patch it to make it R18 ("adult" version)
but in the R18 yeah, it has some of that....
if you count tentacles as bondage even more than "some" :eek:
I'm totally okay with girls just being tied up and doesn't necessarily have to be a torture or rape scene.
It's just a veeeery specific fetish of mine.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
oh dear, this game is pretty good, I hope it doesnt get removed from lack of gameplay info.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, anyone can submit a new OP to the mod to save the thread if the member who created the thread don't do it.
So, could one might interfere that if the thread got deleted it mean that no one is concerned enough about the game to do the effort ?

zTHC

Reputation score
Same problem, have you solved it?