What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Found the jungle boss, reporting because it's super freaking hidden. From where the jungle exits out onto the moon fields (not the asteroid belt), there's a save station. Starting there, head right two screens. The boss is in a door way that's hidden through an invisible passageway, which are plentiful in the jungle.

Next up, there's what appears to be an entire area's worth of enemies (24 through 28 in the gallery) that are after the asteroid belt, but before the moon fields. I have no idea what area this would be, so I'm guessing I haven't found it yet. Any help?

Aaand found it. In the cave area, there was a blue guard that wouldn't let anyone pass. Returning there, that area opens up into...well, I'll save the surprise for people playing, but there's some familiar faces form a previous game.

Last edited:

raisuke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
somebody knows the pros and cons of wearing more or less armor?

Reputation score
Found the jungle boss, reporting because it's super freaking hidden. From where the jungle exits out onto the moon fields (not the asteroid belt), there's a save station. Starting there, head right two screens. The boss is in a door way that's hidden through an invisible passageway, which are plentiful in the jungle.
The jungle area is proof that the developer hates us.

Voyevoda

Lurker
Reputation score
Check your third plugin slot. If you have a purple one, EQUIP IT. It literally gives you floating signs every 10 feet for direction. You literally can't get lost.

Next up, there's what appears to be an entire area's worth of enemies (24 through 28 in the gallery) that are after the asteroid belt, but before the moon fields. I have no idea what area this would be, so I'm guessing I haven't found it yet. Any help?

Aaand found it. In the cave area, there was a blue guard that wouldn't let anyone pass. Returning there, that area opens up into...well, I'll save the surprise for people playing, but there's some familiar faces form a previous game.
Oh wow. I skipped almost all the jungle save stations, the boss, and the entire asteroid belt. On one hand the amount of work he did is amazing. On the other, the amount of work he did to confuse us is infuriating.

What exactly do the blueprints do?
Open things up like weapon mods.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, I'm up to the point where only the volcano is left, but I don't know how to progress through it. There's three paths to it, but none of them go anywhere.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, I'm up to the point where only the volcano is left, but I don't know how to progress through it. There's three paths to it, but none of them go anywhere.
The vulcano? I thought that was the lava field at the pretty much beginning before the ice/jungle/astoid foeld/abyss/moon field(?)
Though I think there is still more.
I found the Abyss way too early, I deal 0 dmg to everything there xD, have plenty other things to clear

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think I just got to the moon level, where you start freezing. Is there a way to get around it or is it a "no jump" level? I got a passive before the level but I dont think thats what its for

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think I just got to the moon level, where you start freezing. Is there a way to get around it or is it a "no jump" level? I got a passive before the level but I dont think thats what its for
Where you freeze should be the ice one. The "moon field" is where the stere is seemingly allways a storm that covers view.
I just found something new... the space station behind the astroid field.
I can´t remember these games being that big.

OK I just found the real vulcano. Someone know how to stop burning there? allways burning really sucks... the meteor shower was annyoing enough.

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Boost your AP stat, it makes all damage negligible (such as lava doing 0 damage) etc.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
how do you get to the 2nd Bandit hideout? I've been searching through a way in the forest but I can't seem to find it :(

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know what monster bits are for? They only sell for a GOP or two each

z3r0theblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i wonder if anyone will make a cheat engine thing like they did for the first game

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know what monster bits are for? They only sell for a GOP or two each
To get the monsters into the gallery. It is quite effective to see the different animations since you are either in normal mode, "bitch" mode, or futanari mode.

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright so I went to the actual moon base, killed a bunch of stuff but it appears to go in a circle. But I did save the blue haired soldier. Im kind of stuck now.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ah. found the moonbase. Does anyone happen to know where this enemy can be found?
I can't seem to find it in the moon base.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright so I went to the actual moon base, killed a bunch of stuff but it appears to go in a circle. But I did save the blue haired soldier. Im kind of stuck now.
Da real Moonbae.png
That one? then you should be on the right track.

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
View attachment 14013
That one? then you should be on the right track.
Forgive me Padre, I lied. I was at the yellow dot at the top left of the map. The sand stormy place with the laser worms.

Edit: But I am missing that yellow dot in the center of the forest... I think thats where I need to go then...

Last edited: